Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> (10174 Views)

Chris Brown Wishes Rihanna A Happy Birthday Posted Her Childhood Picture / Happy Birthday To Me - / Happy Birthday To Moi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by wizsolzy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
My sincere gratitude goes to Almighty God who has spared my life up to this moment. Also, a very big thank you to my NL family, friends and well wishers who made yesterday a memorable day for me. Thanks for the prayer and good wishes. May God in His infinite mercy grant you all form of goodness and may you find peace and joy when you need it most.. Amen

cc: spdazzy, angelinastto, chumzypinky, lankyannie, marianneada, maryclaire1, adesina12, wizsolzy, stephanieElla24, TheblessedMAN, jupitre, dasilver20, bibi294, rachealfst, yewandequeen, dtobs, yusufibrahim, queenbee123, skillful01, njokunonsochukwu, comelyjummy, stlomo1s, aminzy, mukhtar20, holufunmie, blanquito, genevievejasper, xolocious, ifecoded, larabae13, yungtemy, sirorubebe, nikz, hormobolanle, cerewo, pinkycute, lovelygurl, pepperoni55, missperfect28, kingofcasting, ritababe, ikombe, johnsown1, cherrybrown, eniqurl, switup, gtin, abefe99, smizel, fam24, bibijay123, spiritman99, tohpahz, queenbetsy, oludare007, lecheM, bimberry1307

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lankyannie:
Bless u more dear,hope u had loads of funme ma still the wait 4the cake oo.
U dey wait ke shocked u no suppose to dey wait nah.. cake don dey ground since yday, so wen u're ready, just come to ilorin 4 ur cakesmiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=wizsolzy post=54903858][/quote] U and diz ur hilarious picsgrin abeg na 4rm whr u dey get all diz hilarious meme pics??
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
happy birthday honey bunny kiss
Thank u very much angel.. btw

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
hormobolanle:

I trust u. my mouth Don dy salivate already

chaiiiiiii wish I Cud c dis kind of fud ryt now.....
...seriously d person no go die again
Y u go trust me.. FOOD EATER, jeun koku
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by wizsolzy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
U and diz ur hilarious picsgrin abeg na 4rm whr u dey get all diz hilarious meme pics??

Na for one place like dat ask ikombe first I won go kaka

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by AlamienDagash(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
JOIN ME AS AH CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY OF NAIRALAND READERS KING OF THE YEAR. MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR BE WITH U. HBD BRO, IZ YA DAY BREAK ALL THE RULES WE GOT UR BACK. I SINCERELY WISH U MANY YEARS AHEAD. YOUR VILLAGE PEEPS MAY THEY LOSE THERE WAY 4EVER IF THEY TRYNA GET IN YOUR WAY. OYA LETS CELEBRATE AND JUBILATE. I'VE INVITED DJ XCLUSIVE AND DJ NEPTUNE. LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
AlamienDagash:
JOIN ME AS AH CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY OF NAIRALAND READERS KING OF THE YEAR.
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR BE WITH U.
HBD BRO, IZ YA DAY BREAK ALL THE RULES WE GOT UR BACK.
I SINCERELY WISH U MANY YEARS AHEAD.
YOUR VILLAGE PEEPS MAY THEY LOSE THERE WAY 4EVER IF THEY TRYNA GET IN YOUR WAY.
OYA LETS CELEBRATE AND JUBILATE. I'VE INVITED DJ XCLUSIVE AND DJ NEPTUNE.
LLNP

#ROFL
gringrin
Thanks buddy
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by hormobolanle: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Y u go trust me.. FOOD EATER, jeun koku

Ani oma bomb last last ni
akaka of a boy
Biko shift I won read beta pikin Tori
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
hormobolanle:

Ani oma bomb last last ni akaka of a boy Biko shift I won read beta pikin Tori

D tin pain hormobolanle o

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
I thank God Almighty for my life. It's another episode of my life. As i step in it today. I wish myself longlife and prosperity with good health, wealth, happiness and peace of mind.

cc:
harameede99
angelinastto
chumzypinky
sirorubebe
lankyannie
hormobolanle
dasilver20
michelle55
chizzymaris
yungtemy
alamiendagash
fam24
rachealfst
bibijay123
bibi294
abefe99
yorhmienerd
smizel
yewandequeen
dtobs
switup
adesina12
queenitee
johnsown1
saraphina
everton4life
kingofcasting
melekan
xolocious
cerewo
azeequeen
skillful01
lecheM
tohpahz
sunshine46
ikombe
divepen1
ladysuperb
wizsolzy
kajsa08
redbeans
gtin
dannybomb
ritababe
olatex25
atayis
missperfect28
nanadeeva01
funmilayojummy
toshiba49ja
nikz
waluga
goldenprinz
asodane
uniqueogo
pinkycute
eniqurl
roladiva
princessadeola
kingphillip
emperorlee
janetessy
donpoker
heemah
zika1
yusufibrahim
queenbetsy
tushwitch
oludare007
spdazzy
dapo97
patriciakase
xplendour
Happy belated birthday, hadampson sweetie..
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Happy belated birthday, hadampson sweetie..
Thanks dearsmiley
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks dearsmiley
You're welcome.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
You're welcome.
So, where iz my birthday gift or won't u give me gift??
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
So, where iz my birthday gift or won't u give me gift??
Comnan collect it na
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Comnan collect it na
U said i shud coman collect it buh i cnt see u na
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
U said i shud coman collect it buh i cnt see u na
Why can't you see me?
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Why can't you see me?
Because we are not in the same location.. Had it been we are in d same location, i would come to ur house to collect my bday gift
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Because we are not in the same location.. Had it been we are in d same location, i would come to ur house to collect my bday gift
Come to Imo state.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Come to Imo state.
shockedshockedshocked
Ur place is very far now.. I can't come o
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hadampson:
shockedshockedshocked
Ur place is very far now.. I can't come o
Eeyah. Sorry.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Eeyah. Sorry.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by YungTemy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy belated birthday bro... I wish you long life and prosperity. Hope you had fun?

PS: Sorry this came late.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by smizel(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
My sincere gratitude goes to Almighty God who has spared my life up to this moment. Also, a very big thank you to my NL family, friends and well wishers who made yesterday a memorable day for me. Thanks for the prayer and good wishes. May God in His infinite mercy grant you all form of goodness and may you find peace and joy when you need it most.. Amen

cc: spdazzy, angelinastto, chumzypinky, lankyannie, marianneada, maryclaire1, adesina12, wizsolzy, stephanieElla24, TheblessedMAN, jupitre, dasilver20, bibi294, rachealfst, yewandequeen, dtobs, yusufibrahim, queenbee123, skillful01, njokunonsochukwu, comelyjummy, stlomo1s, aminzy, mukhtar20, holufunmie, blanquito, genevievejasper, xolocious, ifecoded, larabae13, yungtemy, sirorubebe, nikz, hormobolanle, cerewo, pinkycute, lovelygurl, pepperoni55, missperfect28, kingofcasting, ritababe, ikombe, johnsown1, cherrybrown, eniqurl, switup, gtin, abefe99, smizel, fam24, bibijay123, spiritman99, tohpahz, queenbetsy, oludare007, lecheM, bimberry1307
Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by queenitee(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Awwwwn,Happy birthday in boo hadampson,long life and prosperity...Have a blessed year,keep waxing stronger..

Sorry its coming so late,been busy with exams
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by gtin(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Come to Imo state.
Babe send it as card to hime shekini, abi King hw u see am?
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2017
queenitee:
Awwwwn,Happy birthday in boo hadampson,long life and prosperity...Have a blessed year,keep waxing stronger..

Sorry its coming so late,been busy with exams
Thanks baby Mi.. I hope adesina12 is nur seeing diz ocheesy

Wish u success in ur examssmiley
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
gtin:

It's true o.. chizzymaris shey make i send my number?wink or better still, send my account number tew u.. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by Hadampson(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2017
YungTemy:
Happy belated birthday bro... I wish you long life and prosperity. Hope you had fun?

PS: Sorry this came late.
Thanks 4 d bday wishes.. Truth be told, bro i didn't had fun at all. kosi money, u know we r in buharistic regime.
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by queenitee(f): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks baby Mi.. I hope adesina12 is nur seeing diz ocheesy

Wish u success in ur examssmiley
Amen,thanks
Don't worry,Adesina12 is boo and he won't vex

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
gtin:
Shh sh.. why are you saying it loud na?
Re: Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hadampson:
It's true o.. chizzymaris shey make i send my number?wink or better still, send my account number tew u.. smiley
You can.. but after the recession please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Beware!!! Activate Whatsapp Without Internet Is A SCAM! / Happy Birthday To Natasha,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.