Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter (42619 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by naijaboy756: 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
tonio2wo:
grin
Omenka why e be say when ever Dem hamma you, u go cry go meet mynd44?

Cry cry baby learn to fight ur fights leave yo daddy alone.
grin
no background reason,moral and strength to fight na....He is supporting a government whose cluelessness is epic and record breaking cheesy

6 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by bakynes(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
tdbankplc:

See person wey no be mumu from Facebook. .... Adesina can never do anything without the president approval expecially when his excellency 's name is involve.
Yes he will get approval from PMB but Adeshina will probably be the one to approach PMB on the need to do that, I doubt if Buhari himself knows he ought to do that.

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
sad
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by positivelord: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
You must be joking thinking PMB will condemn any attack by the fulanis

4 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Uzoigwe1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nonsense!!!!
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by ALAYORMII: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
People are forgetting that Buhari spent more than a month in London

He's doing oju aiye so that when he returns to London he will be warmly welcomed

4 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by nijascammers: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
look at the names of those attacking PMB. likely to be flat headed bigots.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Odkosh: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
useless president.

3 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by DollarAngel(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria has no President

3 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
To think a bomb went off in Nigeria that same day, stupid diaspora president

2 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari thank you o
cry

Sad day here .. really sad !
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by selfmadeboss: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
i dont have issues with him symphatizing with them.
but my question is, who sympathizes with us when people die here. we record more deaths by bomb blast here than the whole of europe put together and no Bleep is given by those european scums

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by alldbest: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
I thought they say wisdom comes with old age, this man's case is different

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by ngmgeek(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
How are we sure he is even mentally fit to type anything nowadays. The cabal has hijacked the old man. Sad!

#Nigeriahasnopresident

4 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by pokipoki: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmmm. Meanwhile fulani herdsmen are ravaging our farm lands and killing people.
Its a pity that the government is really not taking a firm stance on this issue. Very soon farmers will abandon farm lands for their safety. That is when we will realise that the famine in Sudan is child's play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari is annoying

4 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by pokipoki: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
selfmadeboss:
i dont have issues with him symphatizing with them.
but my question is, who sympathizes with us when people die here. we record more deaths by bomb blast here than the whole of europe put together
True talk!!

4 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerians na wa
Slamming slammers

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
over 100 people don die in the past 2 weeks for nigeria...nobody sympathise with you...

na only 3 people die there and you are sympathising...

na why i deh always tell anybody that if you kill yourself because of aanything nigeria

heaven and hell might reject you entrance ito them and you will roam this world just crying with no rest.

7 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by steppins: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Haba guy, you know the drill naw.. Ignore nobodies who mention you. That is what kills them the most. Let them wail to death. cheesy
You're somebody on Nairaland? I don die!
Some people are taking Nairaland forum too serious.
Smh.. Shameless.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by juman(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
A mistake of a president.

Even his old age is not an advantage for him.

5 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by chuose2: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
BUHARI SUPPORTS TOTAL SHARIA IN NIGERIA.
SO HE SUPPORTS THE KILLINGS, IF YOU NOTICE HE NEVER CONDEMNS THEM.

SO IF SOMEBODY CALLING HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN SUPPORTED BUHARI COMING TO POWER,
THAT PERSON TRULY IS NOT OF GOD.

WELL ADEBOYE HELPED BUHARI COME TO POWER!

THIS VIDEO PROVES IT AND SHOWS THAT ADEBOYE IS SUPPORTING ISLAM.
THATS WHY ADEBOYE NEVER CONDEMNS THESE FULANI KILLINGS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by princefaculty(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari seeking recognition internationally while he can't do any good out her in Nigeria regarding the spate of killings, not even by showing some fake empathies to zones or states that contributed immensely to his victory at the polls... it best decribes incompetence, cluelessness and deception. The eye service general

2 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by CCDav1: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
ahmedkoded95:
You are quick to condemn acts in foreign countries, but remain mute on Nigeria - Nigerians react to Buhari's UK condolence message

Following the terror attacks of Wednesday, March 22, President Muhammadu Buhari sent out a message of hope to Theresa May, the British Prime Minister, and the people of the United Kingdom. Nigerians have largely reacted negatively to the message.

Who send am?

The attack on the British parliament led to widespread panic as regards the growing strength of terrorists
President Buhari sympathized with the British Prime Minister, assuring her that the government and people of Nigeria "stand with Britons at this sad and trying moment in their country."

https://www.naij.com/1095329-you-quick-condemn-acts-foreign-countries-remain-mute-nigeria-nigerians-react.html

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by blackboy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
From top to bottom ( local chairmen ) do they really care. PMB's own is obvious, sometimes I really wonder why he so badly wanted to be present when you see no real sign of love for Nigerians.
The Nigerian Airforce bombed an IDP camp many died and were injured he took a vacation and medical vacation in UK and yet none of those injured was deemed fit to go abroad for treatment. But if similar or smaller happened to their family and loved ones it will be UK or USA or Germany or Dubia for treatment.
But you and me are we any better? Give us power and would we do better? Tinubu was a advocate for democracy in the military era and for justice but when he became governor till date himself and Aregbe and some others so called true democrats are no better than the military they condemned .
You and I need to know those in power now were once in our position and saying they wont do wrong but give them power they forget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by 0b10010011: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2017

Haters everywhere!

Cant believe people will hate till 2023!

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by greatwhite(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Social media grin
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by northvietnam(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari God will punish...
YOU

u r sympathising with Oyibooo when I lost a military Friend to BOKO Haram... 2days back..

a boy of 27 years old, no wife, no child..

all thanks to the NORTH, for the hate the north had for GEJ ...

RIP Harsogba Emmanuel...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by amakenny: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
These same Nigerians now attacking Buhari are top among the 160,000,000 Mugus of Nigeria.

Where were they in 2015 when all sorts of falsehood were packaged and sold by foreign and some section of Nigeria's media to the electorate to make Buhari president of Nigeria.

Buhari and the foreign country he is sympathizing with are like oil and roasted yam. Besides, Buhari was diplomatic to have sent sympathy message.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.