Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter (42587 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by bonna4u(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
I felt like ranting at pmb but on a second thought, I realized that ranting here won't change anything. Let our politicians keep fooling themselves in the international community.
It is a humanely thing to empathize with victims of terror no matter who or where but it is utter ridiculous to watch your own people terrorized daily under your nose without doing anything especially when you're the one tasked with curtailing the menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by XendersPride(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Cc: Mynd44.
You coward

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nellybobo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
We will all be talking but no action.. why is this scumbag still on seat?

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Raziii(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Goodness! I weep for some guys...but don't they sit down and think? In their mumu minds, they are the VIP of Nairaland. LOL!
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Your point?

His point is that the usual BMC crew of which you are the spokesman is unusually quiet on this issue. Don't tell me you guys are actually ashamed?
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Gassa007: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Which matter?

A matter if you don't join and condem now,a relative of yours maybe the next victim.

2 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by oyebode95(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
The most pudding headed president I have ever seen!

2 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Raziii(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
XendersPride:
You coward
hehehe... You are really vexing oh.

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Austin4lif: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Haba guy, you know the drill naw.. Ignore nobodies who mention you. That is what kills them the most. Let them wail to death. cheesy
fulani is about to wipe away your entire generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by holluphemydavid(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Only paving ways for his next trip to UK.... Our amiable diaspora president

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Chukazu: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
hypocrisy of the highest order (HHO)

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Origin(f): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Half of the problem we have in Nigeria is a lack of information and people making up stories to fill in the blanks.

The more the presidency or the people in authority keep quiet- the more stories are invented.

A mere neighbour fight over boundary could be escalated to religious conflicts in seconds. Any government cannot afford to keep mute on serious issues.

But then Buhari can not discuss such issues on Twitter either.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by engrhorla(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
BrutalJab:
Useless dullard

Where is sarrki hungerbad omenkalives madridguy

You are a good Nigerian! Pls let's keep checking on all people be it wailers or hailers!

Lagoon is not smiling these days o cheesy grin
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by jbcul4ril(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why is that all the attackers of PMB are from same region? the man kill una father? I tire o
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by jbcul4ril(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why is that all the attackers of PMB are from same region? the kill una father? I tire o
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by chuose2: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
kingsouthie:

bros no run mad ontop adeboye said this n that
was it adeboye that diverted funds meant to fight boko haram when they wrecked harvoc all over the place for over 3years? was adeboye the one running subsidy scam? in 2014 alone atleast 1200 people were murdered by fulani herdsmen accross nigeria but nothing was done to them, was that due to adeboye?
focus on the problem at hand please, 2019 is not far, change is constant.

Explain why Adeboye dey try merge islam with the church.

explain why he supported Buhari a known islamist?
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by LastSurvivor11: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks boss.

I pray none of my relatives will ever b like you..
Am sorry bro but ur shamelessly shameless..
Does conscience have a price undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by LastSurvivor11: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks boss.

I pray none of my relatives will ever b like you..
Am sorry bro but ur shamelessly shameless..
Does conscience have a price

3 Likes

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
chuose2:

Explain why Adeboye dey try merge islam with the church.

explain why he supported Buhari a known islamist?

...but gej was desperate for 2nd tenure and 2get that didnt mind if bh and fulani herdsmen wipeout everybody hence he was soft to everybody...simply put he failed nigerians out of his greed
About merging islam and christianity...i dont know about that, atleast if they accept Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and not the Koran, suicide bombers would reduce
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by loomer: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Haba guy, you know the drill naw.. Ignore nobodies who mention you. That is what kills them the most. Let them wail to death. cheesy

True talk, ignoring some comments dey pain people. But people go still give u respect when you condemn some actions of the PMB sometimes.

This thing wey him do I wan believe say na someone else just post am on Twitter and not him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by bejeria101(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Daura mumu! Must have left his brain behind in the uk. The blood of the innocent shall cry for vegeance,hope u have an answer to that.

1 Like

Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by AntiWailer: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Since other members of this great forum are "nobodies" to u, maybe its time u and ur evil cohort @ madridguy @ Ngeneukwunu @ Antiwailer @Sarrki try giving us some space on this forum by opening a VIP section where u and ur cohort can be swimming in a pool of ur own sewage that u are always littering on nairaland via ur senseless/biased comments...
#urzombiismneverdo

You are just a nuisance. I condemned his action before you woke up.

No amount of nonsense you write about me will stop the fact that I pay your salary as tax monthly and can demand how it should be spent or used as I feel right.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by achieverme(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:

You wouldn't make this comment if your family members were among those murdered under Buhari. If you have any conscience at all and you haven't sold your soul for peanut, you would know better.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are just a nuisance. I condemned his action before you woke up.

No amount of nonsense you write about me will stop the fact that I pay your salary as tax monthly and can demand how it should be spent or used as I feel right.

U pay my salary as monthly tax..really? Lol.
For u to be making dis kinda assertion abt some1 u don't even know is a clear proof of how daft u are n will always be...
its a faceless forum so it aint ur fault by the way....riff.raff like u are d ones always claiming to have seen it all...
U need to make urself to understand dat inner peace is knowing dat u are truly wat u claim to be.....
#urZom..biismneverdo ?
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Of what benefit will my condemnation?

Gassa007:

A matter if you don't join and condem now,a relative of yours maybe the next victim.
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by nams77: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kyase:

buhari doesn't need to say anything in there's a terror attack here, he will simply ask the military for action.
but he can't do anything if it comes from foreign country but to sympathizes
You completely amazes me. So when Obama was us president, didn't he go to sites of mass killings to sympathize with them even though the security forces have been sent in to arrest the situation. Smh for you peop
Re: UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Too much buharification

We need less buharifying and more buharifreeing......

The buharification of the economy is overwhelming
.....God help us........

Support Anti-buharification(buharifreeing)....

Stay safe.....be smart.......

Say no to buharification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Atiku Abubakar Kneels Down To Greet Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / 10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.