Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira (29698 Views)

Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria / Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Finally, AMCON Sells Keystone Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Sharon6(f): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Only 1 person?

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by cutetopsey(f): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
grin
25millions kwa
Not expensive at all
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by sammyj: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
I am not in the position to do that or are you one of them
Tazdroid:
you could do the needful
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by HAH: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
A meagre 25 Billion
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Btruth: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
...one down! when will Heritage Bank follow?

All the silly little and troublesome banks that were supposed to be converted to micro-finance bank.

cool
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
is small
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by prettyprecy(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
experienced Gym instructor needed in a hotel in lagos. interested candidate should send their CV to jobs@fadacresources.com. salary very attractive.
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Tazdroid(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
sammyj:
I am not in the position to do that or are you one of them

Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by mfm04622: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
I want GTB or First Bank cool cool cool cool cool

It's possible

Those banks are publicly quoted. Start buying now. Don't wait till you have billions
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by ednut1(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2017
moment of silence to those who bought afribank, bank phb, oceanic, intercontinental shares
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Bridget95(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
hushshinani:
25b kwa!!
omo money still naija ooo...
you think say Buhari don use his Abrakatabra corruption fighting sweep naija money finish.
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by totorimi: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2017
They sold carcass a dead bank manned by incompetent managers.

The new MD of amcon appointed under bihari watch was a former director at pub and former MD at Habib.
Why did they take this long to sell the bank.
All court proceedings on the bank whatever happened to them a joke of a nation indeed.
I am interested in knowing the names behind riverbank.
Yet the looting continues.
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by supereagle(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Very cheap. I hope Nigerian politicians didn't sell it to themselves as a scrape.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Just 25 billion for a bank? Very cheap

I would have bought it if I was informed about it cool
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Chimexstano(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Oboy.. this bank finish ooo.
Just 25bn... i would have offered more. ...
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Praktikals(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
iDROID:
Just 25 billion? Lemme go and buy one bank cheesy
Even at 25 billion kobo ( N250 milla) can u afford it? wink
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Jesusloveyou: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2017
teamsynergy:
finally... its easy to use bank as a means to enrich ursef in Nigeria, cos u only get a slap on the wrist for that....smh
that was then, in the time of ur ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by MONITZ: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2017
After the consolidation during Soludo's reign as the C. B. N governor,he had also told us that no bank was going to fail or go under anymore.. But wat re we seeing now?Banks that still struggle to meet customers' obligations ..

In all these it's the poor man that bears the brunt because in the first place, it is the noveau rich who get loans from banks without a commensurate collateral bit for a poor man they could ask as far as how s dead parents'death certificate...

And wen it finally goes down the poor man's savings go with it.. May God deliver us in this country, the way banks fail in this country is like per second billing while I am yet to even hear of failing banks in other countries... ..
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Earth2Metahuman: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Tazdroid:
So, does this mean we've seen the last of Keystone bank?

What about the employees? I hope they would be taken care of properly
it means keystone bank is about to change name again
And now under new management.
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by spankyflex(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2017
odimbannamdi:
The bank technically wasn't sold. It just changed hands, because na the same people.

These lovely men's loafers are for sale
how much is a pair?
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by antosly(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
iDROID:
Just 25 billion? Lemme go and buy one bank cheesy
I vhink I av one left for sale grin grin grin
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by adwas00(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2017
25 billion... and Davido be boasting of 30 billion 😝😝. He better buy a whole bank instead!
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by alldbest: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2017
So Davido could have bought the bank and still have 5billion naira change?? grin grin cheesy
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by alldbest: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Just 25 billion for a bank? Very cheap

I would have bought it if I was informed about it cool

NOT TOO LATE, PRICE AM 35BILLION THIS "A NIGERIAN INVESTORS" ACCORDING TO OP GO SELL AM TO U SHARP SHARP
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Freethought:
25billion?! So dats all a bank is worth!

4 billion actually, but the compeititve bidding process made it 25b.
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
alldbest:

NOT TOO LATE, PRICE AM 35BILLION THIS "A NIGERIAN INVESTORS" ACCORDING TO OP GO SELL AM TO U SHARP SHARP
Hahahahaha I don hear cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by odimbannamdi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
spankyflex:
how much is a pair?
8,500naira. Check out my profile for my thread
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by bozz007(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol, the ignorance on this thread sha. You guys need to read more and acquire knowledge before rushing here to post lazy comments.
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by CellTabRepairs: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Trace the real owners of the acquiring company..politicians money go dey there.
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by Elhabeeb1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Some people don't understand that buying a bank does not mean buying it's assets and liability, you only buy the shareholding. The deposits were mostly the loans and other investment are derived from are not for sale, you assume them!
Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by ddjay: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
somebody help us with the names of the cabal that own these two companies that bought the bank

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Sold To A Nigerian Investors For 25 Billion Naira by blackboy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's is cheap when land is sold for the price and people buy it but we should remember the bank too would have liabilities and not to mention their assets across the 36 states and the fct.
We need to do due dilligence on the owners of the company that bought the bank.
Too much mago mago. Was this transparent. Was it fair? Was the govt take over the best option. Why did it take do long. How much did the govt loose or gain from taking over?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KDJ Haliru Sells Nigerian Stew In Canada / Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.