Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Let's Talk About How Mummy Ndioha Hilariously Recreated Celebrity Outfits Using - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Talk About How Mummy Ndioha Hilariously Recreated Celebrity Outfits Using (618 Views)

Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed / Siblings Who Hilariously Recreated Their Childhood Photos / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About How Mummy Ndioha Hilariously Recreated Celebrity Outfits Using by ChocolateAda: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2017
She's an Instagram Celebrity, She funny..and she doesn't even try so hard. Mummy Ndioha's page on INSTAGRAM is one page you should always visit whenever you need some laughter in your life! Such Talent! She gets so much love from her fans who love her creativity.

Here are some of some of the most Hilarious photos I've come across ever!

http://aladyandlife..com.ng/2017/03/lets-talk-about-how-mummy-ndioha.html
Re: Let's Talk About How Mummy Ndioha Hilariously Recreated Celebrity Outfits Using by Perfecttouch(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let's talk about CHOCOLATEADA
she is the most stupid blogger I ever come across.
Whenever u need a stupid blog to visit,visit hers
She has forgotten we have the
La click la bend
If I click make my left ball miss
She think we will click the link
And so on group on this forum.
Going through all her post,na only she dey post and na only she dey comment.
Don't be like her if you want to make it in blogging
Re: Let's Talk About How Mummy Ndioha Hilariously Recreated Celebrity Outfits Using by ChocolateAda: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
and how did this make you feel? Happy, content?
Perfecttouch:
Let's talk about CHOCOLATEADA
she is the most stupid blogger I ever come across.
Whenever u need a stupid blog to visit,visit hers
She has forgotten we have the
La click la bend
If I click make my left ball miss
She think we will click the link
And so on group on this forum.
Going through all her post,na only she dey post and na only she dey comment.
Don't be like her if you want to make it in blogging

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Sell And Swap Your Goods And Services Online Now / Kung Fu Master Uses His Testicles To Pull Seven Cars Weighing 12 Tonnes (video) / Real Story Behind…a Boy Left His Bike Chained To A Tree When He Went Away To War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.