Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed (64374 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by vickayo: 11:07pm On May 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Davido was seen kneeling down as he hilariously proposed to his girlfriend, Chioma as she says no. Gistvic Reports.

Davido was disappointed as he stylishly walked away.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/davido-hilariously-proposed-to-chioma.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by vickayo: 11:07pm On May 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by otipoju(m): 2:53am On May 04, 2019
These people dress sense na waya.

Wey dem dress like masquarade soo.Colour riot.

Na dem sabi sha. Na thier life. All the best.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Nobody: 5:00am On May 04, 2019
otipoju:
These people dress sense na waya.

Wey dem dress like masquarade soo.Colour riot.

Na dem sabi sha. Na thier life. All the best.

Bad belle, is it your dress?

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by SpatialKing(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2019
When is Buhari coming back?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by SEONaijaExpert: 9:01am On May 04, 2019
Even Chioma knows Davido is not serious to marry her.

They're both using each other for the news and fame.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by anambraamaka: 9:02am On May 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by TotoNaRubber: 9:02am On May 04, 2019
Two short people, they will probably give birth to the shortest dwarf ever

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by YvngKvng(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2019
Na wa o! So Davido buy footwear for himself him go buy for Chioma too? That babe dey enjoy o. Who wan date me buy footwear for me? grin embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by tclimax(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2019
Lie

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Felixalex(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by motivate555: 9:02am On May 04, 2019
Olotu Square
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by omoadeleye(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Bad belle, is it your dress?

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Adalberto(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2019
This Chioma sweet sha.....the last time I bleeped her, her pussy was so delicious... I tasted it with both my mouth and dick. As a matter of fact, we have a date tonight again... Ama cum inside her juicy pussy

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Nobody: 9:03am On May 04, 2019
So she said no? After buying 45 million naira car for her. The irony of this life. Those that have head re not with cap while those with cap aren't with head. When me I'm still here and hoping someday someone would propose to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Kenmatt(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2019
Tonto has said it all.

Davido is a "small boy".

5 Likes

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by deltateam: 9:04am On May 04, 2019
Chioma leg dey like shekeleke own in the picture.
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by deltateam: 9:04am On May 04, 2019
LadyBeee:
So she said no? After buying 45 million naira car for her. The irony of this life

It could be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by officialJP(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2019
SpatialKing:
four years tenure three years holiday

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Alamu1111: 9:05am On May 04, 2019
Action film

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by flowx(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Even Chioma knows Davido is not serious to marry her.

They're both using each other for the news and fame.
I hope you dey see very well? Maybe you need eye glasses...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by hakeemtejumola: 9:09am On May 04, 2019
eewo
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by AlhajaChinyere: 9:10am On May 04, 2019
Short pig!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by mosho2good: 9:10am On May 04, 2019
If the brides parents keep dancing at the wedding party,
My brother, know that she has two children somewhere you dnt know

4 Likes

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by IamSoProlific: 9:10am On May 04, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Two short people, they will probably give birth to the shortest dwarf ever

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by BabaIbo: 9:11am On May 04, 2019
lol, these people too like joke cheesy
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Jaqen(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2019
SpatialKing:

Winter is not over, my friend
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by millionboi2: 9:11am On May 04, 2019
All to get my attention

4 Likes

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2019
Are those shoes not too big? Do they plan to walk on waters??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.