Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS (31653 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
So where did the money come from
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by iykee101(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol, u fear miracle oooooh :oLol, u fear miracle oooooh
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by iykee101(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol, u go fear miracle oooooh ,end time pastor
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by opara28(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
foolish fools saying 'i receive it'
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Codes151(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Omo see as people dey receive!! Even those with suit n expensive offices dey receive!!!! Lol.. TAKEIT
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by samijay8(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lobatan. A will not want say he didn't receive it so B won't call him a sinner whereas B never receive anything o but will be fearing A. Human Psychology
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by LordXaaan: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mizk:
grinreligion is now the newest scam on earth, i relate this to a juju priest making immortality charms for people meanwhile he remains a mortal, how can people be so gullible
Is his charm not working? And how do you know he remains mortal? Smh
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by selfmadeboss: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
i recieved too. please pastor, can i give u a slap?
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by rusher14: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
teamsynergy:
at least Europe too once believed in vampire and walking dead.... we r gonna overcome dis shiit and embrace civilization ...smh.

this pastors reminds me of the movie "now you see me"

Count Dracula was Romanian not sure they are incredibly advanced
Zombies are a work of fiction based on Haiti superstition.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by FreeSpirited: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bridget95:
After doing all those,what will you gain?
Ask those pastors doing it what they have gained
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by FreeSpirited: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
infogenius:

Good you don't have the mind to be a pastor.
Because a Nairalander will definitely post
your unclad pictures here after you have
been caught having a threeSum with gullible
loose wives
I wouldn't mind fvck the gullible ones.....how many pictures have circulated so far despite pastors fvcking our wives and children
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by chiefoluigwe(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
another scammer
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Igbo con-artist hustling hard and also tarnishing Nigeria's image in the process. Eventually, when these stůpid southern Africans come to their senses they will say that all Nigerians are criminals.

Isn't it obvious he's the one sending his accomplices to covertly pay money into those accounts. This is just church-building techniques on steroids and it's basically a ponzi scheme.

The average Igbo man was created without a conscience!
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I wish I had the mind to become a pastor so that I can dupe the gullibles and fvcke dem pretty members and loose wives....
I feel same way bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I wish I had the mind to become a pastor so that I can dupe the gullibles and fvcke dem pretty members and loose wives....
Sounds like you wanna Bleep with the devil lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by FreeSpirited: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
kingjabz:

Sounds like you wanna Bleep with the devil lipsrsealed
Just like the ways the pastors are doing
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by ultramediatech: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
i laugh in ibo, i don tire for dis planet

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by naphtali220: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
God have mercy on our untoward generation
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by nijascammers: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
sounds like an ipob to me.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by jacoik(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Sounds like another type of MMM to me.
lol u r wickedin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by DJInfluence: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Africa mumunism don tey. No be today e start.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by pokipoki: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Hahahaha. You will so regret it when it's payback time. Ecclesiastes 3:2.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by pokipoki: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
ziddy:
Igbo con-artist hustling hard and also tarnishing Nigeria's image in the process. Eventually, when these stůpid southern Africans come to their senses they will say that all Nigerians are criminals.

Isn't it obvious he's the one sending his accomplices to covertly pay money into those accounts. This is just church-building techniques on steroids and it's basically a ponzi scheme.

The average Igbo man was created without a conscience!
Point of correction. This type of technique is used by all fake prophets who have means of taking advantage of people. It is not employed only by Ibo. So don't say the average Ibo man is created without a conscience!!!!
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
hahahahah, miracles do happen but it depends on the motives behind such miracles.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by FreeSpirited: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. You will so regret it when it's payback time. Ecclesiastes 3:2.
Na u go regret....regret my ass....the way looters are regretting in Nigeria, the way fake pastors are regretting... Abeg...da one na story
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by kulrunsman79(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls what happened to MMM? When are they resuming full payment? I need that my "spare money" now
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by pokipoki: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Na u go regret....regret my ass....the way looters are regretting in Nigeria, the way fake pastors are regretting... Abeg...da one na story
Ever heard of "Karma" or better still this famous Nigerian quote "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house". Just because the politicians or "pastors" have not been caught does not mean there are no repercussions. Wish you luck in your endeavors. Probably during your time you will be caught grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
419 straight.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Alvino1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerians.. EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!... Well i know God don't ROBB PETER TO PAY PAUL!!!....
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by princeso2020(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
I receive it. AMEN
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by olex88: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
I receive it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.