Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,657 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra (8759 Views)

IPOB Declares 'war' On Ikpeazu, Vows To Frustrate His 2nd Term Ambition Over Att / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities / IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
enigma3000:

yes and 2moro it might be Calabar, Umuahia or Uyo, cos they are all part of Biafra.
it might also be in ur best/worst interest to know that IPOB has indigenous members in such places which includes PH.
Thanks
PH, calabar,umuahia, uyo are all part of Biafra by whos decision? I know u guys cant't see d flaw in d statements u make. Maybe u should declare d Biafra already and see who wants to join u

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by enigma3000: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
1shortblackboy:
PH, calabar,umuahia, uyo are all part of Biafra by whos decision? I know u guys cant't see d flaw in d statements u make. Maybe u should declare d Biafra already and see who wants to join u

dt is my utmost desire, buh its not simple of which u r aware of.....
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

so is port Harcourt not Igbo land?

Fools everywhere. PH is now Igbo land? OK oo.
We are waiting, you can come and take it.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
no problem, 90% of Igbos may be Igbos but 90% of Igbos are NOT Igbos.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo is our mouthpiece, and they are not in any seccession campaign.
IPOB is the brainchild of one man who won converts by the exploitation of their emotional mentality.
They detest opposition views, their leader nnamdi kanu own is supreme to them.
Igbos knows the civil war controversies in port harcourt history, why are they flaming up such controversies again?
Why not Enugu
Why not Owerri
Why not Awka
Why not Onitsha etc
why Portharcourt?

Using those enclaves will not give them the international attention they want, that's why they chose PH.
But we Rivers people know how to deal with these Ibos when the time comes. They should continue hallucinating.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
ogboa2017:

man u re not current . The agitation is more stronger in Igweocha port Harcourt than any other place followed by Ada , Asaba , Onitsha and so on .

What a level of self deceit.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Rubbish. When they so-called igbo-biafrans are afraid of their won igbo-land.

So Niger-Delta is now no man's land. Go to Anambra and declare it and let me see how many of you will remain alive. Stop making noise in our land.
We Niger-Deltans Says a Big NO to BIAFRA

Only dumbass ninny or a brainwashed dunce through “One-Nigeria” crap will not know that Igweocha (garden city) is Igbo land. There is no amount of “Abandon Property “saga which was instigated by federal government of Nigeria or denial of self identity by certain creeps will change a fundamental fact.

The bolded and subsequent comments spoke volume about the level of your intellect.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:37am On Mar 25, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Warri belongs to yorubaland. Ipob, keep off. The first Ooni of ife founded warri town and even gave birth to the first warri king.

See dis imitation Afonja wanabee called BankSmalls. Your delusion never get part 2. If you ever call me IPOB again, may your debit card get trapped in every single ATM, each time you decide to withdraw cash! Idiiot! angry

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:44am On Mar 25, 2017
unclejb2:
Afonja. I guess the last girl that ditched you because of your smelly armpit was from Owerri. Go and get a little life

Thank you for telling us all about your smelly armpit. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your lack of hygiene. Now let me say a little prayer for you. May a thousand flies infest your own armpit. Don't forget to say Amen. sad

In your myopic miniscule memory bank called a brain, anyone who disagrees with you must automatically be an Afonja even if he is Gwari, Efik, Urhobo, Igala, Jukun, Tiv, Idoma, Shere, Nupe, Igala, Kalabari or Kanuri. Thank you for letting us know that the money spent on your education was wasted. Collect a refund from the schools you attended.
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Malawian:
ask yourself this question, how many Ijaw, Ishekiri chiefs have come out to tell us they are not with Biafra? Just one foolish odua map, and they held press conference to deny your oily shadows. cheesy

Onye eberibe. How many Ijaw and Itsekiri traditional rulers from all the local governments and communities in the Niger-Delta have come out to sign an agreement with your people, that they will join your proposed Biafra? Oya, tell us. Include the names, titles and communities of those Ijaw & Itsekiri traditional rulers and the date on which the agreement was made. We are waiting! sad

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:51am On Mar 25, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Heya afonjaheadhunt e haff start to cry with his pictures again

Afonja ntor tongue

crying with pictures will not save you, you hear grin

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Ngozi123:
So, you're from the Urhobo tribe?

What gave you that idea??! shocked I am a full-fledged Nigerian! I have lots of Urhobo friends! cheesy
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 2:05am On Mar 25, 2017
fratermathy:
What is this one saying undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided?

You Igbo and Yoruba peeps should leave Warri alone for Waffarians. Shuooooo! See gbeghe o! The only connection Warri has with Yoruba is via Itsekiri and even Itsekiris are later migrants to Warri. Urhobos and Ijaws are much more rooted in Warri City. Mind you, no Ooni of Ife founded Warri so stop attempting to reconstruct history here. Warri is a cosmopolitan city made up of various sub-towns and none can be traced to any Ooni.

As for the Ipodians hoping for their struggle to get to Warri, Una WEHDONE OOOO! There is a reason why the Igbo traders in Warri have never done their stup*d protest there. Make una try am first and see wetin go happen. Urhobo go row the tire, Itseke go bring the matches and Ijaw go set una on fire. Egbesu boys go use una head take play football. Uvwie youths go make sure say una run back to Asaba. Okere and Agbassa boys go personally use una count scores.

In essence, avoid WARRI! Infact, avoid Urhobo-Isokoland. Biafra will NEVER sell here. Igbos have never done anything for us to trust them. If the chips are set, we'd rather go with Yorubas than follow Igbos. However, we have our own voice and we can speak for ourselves. No delusional person or group should dare speak for us.

Ihwo r'Urhobo v'Isoko Wadooooo!
Area!
Om'Iwere Dede!
Ijaw Hian! Adooooo!
Warri nor de carry last!
Biafra know where e start and where e end!
Kpokpo sef de perm for our matter
Boys go spray the iPod youths with their shaka bula if dem think say Warri na Asaba
Blood too hot nor mean say e go fit boil water
Nor be who shout pass de carry first
We pench de look them first. Too much talk nor de full basket! Make dem locate here con shout their omuta and opata first, boys go use ekorro collobi them as burnt offering to Agbassa juju.

Where area de sef?
Efewestern
Scholes0
Opharhe
Onuwaje
LKO
Laudate
Izonpikin

@SouthEast001: Why must you be Igbotic all the time? Are you normal? Stop harassing Efewestern. Take your delusions and chest beating elsewhere. Urhobos have never had enough time to idle away dreaming of a delusional idea nor have we ever noticed the Igbos enough to give you guys the attention you always beg for. If you want trouble, leave the internet and come to Warri, Abraka, Ughelli and Sapele and let's see if you and your ilk will return in one piece. Nor be threat o, nor be empty chest beating but na reality. You can't carry that God forsaken flag of treason here. Una sef know dat one as fact.

Meanwhile, better cane your lane and leave my oniovo alone. Face your Biafran dream and if you need a war, come to WAR-RI!
Sun too hot nor mean say fowl go lay boiled egg. Wahala be like bicycle... Carry your kettle, make I carry my own. No one has a monopoly of anything... Always remember that when next you want to harass people because their views do not agree with yours.

Mathy!! Mathy!!! How body? wink My guy, you suppose know all the yeye tactics of the IPOB crew by now. They are always trying to attach other tribes into their proposed republic, by force. Each time I see them drawing & re-drawing those their fake maps and lists to include non-Igbo ethnic groups, I always laugh....because it tells me that it is only a matter of time, before their attempts to actualise their proposed republic collapses like a pack of cards!

We are watching them, in 3D. cheesy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 2:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Amarabae:
no problem, 90% of Igbos may be Igbos but 90% of Igbos are NOT Igbos.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo is our mouthpiece, and they are not in any seccession campaign.
IPOB is the brainchild of one man who won converts by the exploitation of their emotional mentality.

They detest opposition views, their leader nnamdi kanu own is supreme to them.
Igbos knows the civil war controversies in port harcourt history, why are they flaming up such controversies again?
Why not Enugu
Why not Owerri
Why not Awka
Why not Onitsha etc
why Portharcourt?

Your post make sense, die! Here, collect one chilled bottle from Mama Tamuno's shop down the road. All the drinks are on me. cool

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 2:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Ekinematics:
Using those enclaves will not give them the international attention they want, that's why they chose PH. But we Rivers people know how to deal with these Ibos when the time comes. They should continue hallucinating.

Hehehe!! cheesy This thread is getting interesting. Thank God, I have 4 bottles of zobo, two kegs of palm wine and five bowls of groundnuts, beside me here. I am going to enjoy this show. Oya, let the games begin!! cool
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by Ngozi123(f): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
laudate:

What gave you that idea??! shocked I am a full-fledged Nigerian! I have lots of Urhobo friends! cheesy

You did.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ngozi123:
You did.

Uh?? shocked How?
Re: JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra by laudate: 1:04am On Mar 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. SGTsmith001 the ogbomosho car snatcher.how are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West / Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion / False Asset Charge: Saraki Closes Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.