Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) (35725 Views)

Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Goroz: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bubu sef no get your time

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who cares? As if Buhari even send you sef?
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Vanessa88(f): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Too bad.. He is the only person that has the gusto to say it as it is

2 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
TippyTop:
So Bubu sent Fashola to beg Fayose?

Oshokomale carry go!!

Yes oh, that is the saviour of the flatrons
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by yemmight(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fayose is just seeking attention ni. Fashola is doing is official duty. We know the difference between a clown and a serious human being.

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by wellmax(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let him continue ranting. Baba has no time for useless politics

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Decamping to Apc loading

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by quinnboy: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
is fayose decamping to APC ? I no understand this your tuning down your criticism if they are objective.
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by router123(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
How competent is Fayose himself? How well has he govern ekiti in terms of salary paid to civil servants and infrastructure?
Fayose will blame his incompetence to federal allocation, Buhari will blame his to last administration. Pls don't be fooled all this politicians are same.
Hope you have registered on www.ourmumudondo.org cos indeed our mumu don do
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by DJInfluence: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
Who else has noticed dat d rate of zombism on nairaland has reduced. D zombies seem to be running out of ideas on how to defend their Master grin

Why call someone zombie for having a different view? People are supposed to be able to air their view don´t you think? It is no must that their view should make sense to you or me, but at least they should be entitled to it. Just saying
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by tydi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
This man just speaks and acts like a THUG.. this AFONJAIST governor no even know his right to left..

is fashola now synonymous to buhari. , though dullard don't give a Phuck abt him...
am really disappointed in him and his stomach infrastructure kini ku
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
Who else has noticed dat d rate of zombism on nairaland has reduced. D zombies seem to be running out of ideas on how to defend their Master grin

Back to d to pics, Mr fayose pls continue to put dis incompetent govt on their toes so dat d likes of lie mohamed and liemee adesina will not overrun us with lies and propaganda

You call us zombies but we are not...

BTW I thought all the haters, wailers and biznessmen like you have committed suicide on arrival of the People's Beloved PMB.

Blos be brave to act like your fellas...

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by emeka2847: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
So because of fashola you will tone down what you called national duty in the past?

Werey!
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by nopains: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
QuietHammer:
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu!!

beat the hell out of this idiot

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Allee90: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
And that won't stop you from going to Kuje come 2018. Almajiris are unforgivable
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by musicwriter(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Criticizing the government is not a bad thing, it's a good thing. No one is beyond criticism; including Fayose.
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by spartan117(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
DJInfluence:

Why call someone zombie for having a different view? People are supposed to be able to air their view don´t you think? It is no must that their view should make sense to you or me, but at least they should be entitled to it. Just saying
Zombism might Ave started out as a hate word but I meant it as just a term to depict buhari supporters just d same way dey call gej supporters wailers. I meant no offense

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Shantyken(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Pharrel22(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
pledging is allegiance to APC small small
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Sammy07: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Baba fayose don't stop nah.... you are the only nightmare of buhari after you nah you...
if you stop now who go give buhari sleepless night
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by speezyWears: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

Someone who has never gotten a response from His Excellence. Dudes just like encouraging himself and followers.

Bleat-on Fayose! You were never regarded right from start.

Who cares if you tone high or down.

You probably just be disappointing the flat-headed dwarfs who have been supporting you all the while

Flat Headed Dwarfs? grin grin Am done with Nairaland Aswear. Chukwufayose Sorry ehn.
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by enigmaticlion: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Epic shading ooo. Guy you wicked grin and thanks for dealing with the brain dead zombie
spartan117:

Lol u just exposed d contents of ur head cheesy
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by fakati(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Haba, you don't need to stop nah
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

Back to d to pics, Mr fayose pls continue to put dis incompetent govt on their toes so dat d likes of lie mohamed and liemee adesina will not overrun us with lies and propaganda

they stopped paying them to post
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Moving4: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
OK Sir! Please giv him some break
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by chukagates(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vikkie14:
Apolitically speaking, this is gibberish and incoherent ranting.

#Shalom
leave the fool
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by vabok(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
His tenure is fast running out, he needs to align with the party at the helm so that he doesn't pay for his past
rascality
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by chukagates(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
divicode:
Dear Fayose,
There is no more space for PDP decampes in APC. Go and meet the fflatinos, they are waiting for you to liberate them, there is nobody in their virtual Biiafraud republic that is capable of doing that. The last person that tried doing that ran away and abandoned them at the thick of the war> Another fflatron that attempted making noise came to Nigeria with a fake name and was caught like a rat on top of olos*hos in a brothel. They are eagerly waiting for you to deliver them!
come are you a fool?? why has stupidity conquered your brain..wetin concern fayose,fashola and biafra if accident happen u go still call biafra...wetin biafra do you?? nairaland has many mad people with phone..
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by gsogbu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
I love the way this guy dey worry o. But ebi like say him dey fear wetin happen to Aunty Kemi.
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Ekebe1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fear of Certificate Scandal, I understand sir. Maybe u will be next after Dino Malaye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Thugs Attack Convoy Of Jegede, Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate / I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.