Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) (35995 Views)

#BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos / #bbnaija: Nollywood Actress Matilda Obaseki Calls Out Thintalltony For Denying H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Equado(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
bbn polls from last week showed one thing and one thing alone, TTT's opinion doesn't matter. So bro, stfu

4 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by uju22(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thintalltony your name from today na peppermint, why the pepperbody haba, take a chill pill please, u hatred for even though. Teamefe

3 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Eberex(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
His strategy is working for him my dear TTT. Maybe you would have borrowed a leaf from him.

you dey mind am? shior

1 Like

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
as long as it is working....
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by opethom(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
oblak00:
Veekid, you comment on all the threads here on NL. What kind of joblessness is this? There's no way you can read and pass. sad
SMH! Bro If you're working without having time to check your phone, you're nothing but a slave, it's a slavery job, that's why I hate banking job, Veekid is working and getting paid, better than you, don't just open your stinky mouth and spilt rubbish or insult someone.. Not all nairalander are jobless, recieve sence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by iRepLagos: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
He is better than you that denied your family... Your head like makeup brush
Haba! So pretty gals like you sabi yab like this. Choi, TTT yaff suffer.

1 Like

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by dragonking3: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
dominique:
There's nothing street or real about that fellow. All he has done is successfully deceive gullible fans about being poor.
Na wa for you o. E be like say Efe go give you atleast N1m make you cool your body. This your bad belle for Efe too much na.

And the guy is poor, the fathers face from the picture yesterday says alot

3 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by veekid(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
opethom:
SMH! Bro If you're working without having time to check your phone, you're nothing but a slave, it's a slavery job, that's why I hate banking job, Veekid is working and getting paid, better than you, don't just open your stinky mouth and spilt rubbish or insult someone.. Not all nairalander are jobless, recieve sence

oblak00 see reason why I no mention this guy, e go give you pass wetin you asked for. So how far Mr Oblaq00?

1 Like

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Agbodu2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na OYO u dey o. Wen u wer busy denying ur family all in d name of 25million. I know u will definitely come out of dat house and join haters. EFE for moola

2 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by trinity11(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Now we understand why you keep nominating him up for possible eviction.
OK,no probs we ve gat his back, continue to watch him shine from outside.
#TeamEfeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Elle277(f): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
TTT you hide the fact that would have fetch you more vote.. and that is "family"...you choose to deny them in the house, btw that show is so boring,

2 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
dominique:
There's nothing street or real about that fellow. All he has done is successfully deceive gullible fans about being poor.
Maama I know you must have seen the pictures of his parents, that alone speaks for itself....

6 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by happney65: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:

Happney65 abeg come help me reply this guy. I for call Opethom Buh he might be harsh grin

Is it ur Comment?Wetin concern una..Abi na ur Gadget he dey take post for NL..Amebo Oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by sucezTP(f): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Street koo, igbooro ni....i pity those who will develop high bp on april 9 when someone else wins the money.
For security reasons, make una dey watch the show with your families o and make sure you have your doctor's phone number cos yawa fit gas on that day.
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by WiseFool2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ugosample:
All of you are just dumb

Haven't you guys watched the videos on how he explained what he meant by his family being dead.
All of you are just jumping on the bandwagon to bash him on what you know nothing about.

Before you bash someone, get all your facts, and not hearsay
You are talking trash, Mr man. When a man gets married and starts producing kids,who are his closest family members?A man that has 2 kids and a wife telling you his family is dead . think, man. That brain wasn't given to u for giving sake. You are old enough to make use of it.

3 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by omolalani(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
ttt is just jealous of efe #efe all the way

4 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Ugosample(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
WiseFool2:

You are talking trash, Mr man. When a man gets married and starts producing kids,who are his closest family members?A man that has 2 kids and a wife telling you his family is dead . think, man. That brain wasn't given to u for giving sake. You are old enough to make use of it.

Simple question, did you watch the particular clip?
And the context in which he used it

You did not watch it and you are ranting like a fool

I understand perfectly what he said by that, and watching the clips plus his interview will clarify it.

The six closest family members to him are ALL DEAD, those who meant a lot to him, is that not his family too?

But Nigerians in their foolishness (especially the bloggers) twisted his words
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Ugosample(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
WiseFool2:

And to further show that you live up to your name as a wise fool, and many of your ilk are equally foolish, he has hidden his wife and kids already, and nobody there knew about them.

Didn't common sense tell you that he was referring to his own family (that is without his own wife and kids) which in all truthfulness are dead

What you have hidden, how Can you now say they are dead

Common comprehension una no sabi
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Kellyhenry(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oga 4get dat tin...Atleast he is saying d truth...

3 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Ugosample(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kellyhenry:
Oga 4get dat tin...Atleast he is saying d truth...

Who
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Kellyhenry(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ma man 4get dis tin,atleast he is saying d truth...

1 Like

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
All I know is that bisola is missing you
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Kellyhenry(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
adaobiijeh:
Register: PAYSFLOW

THIS IS NOT A HIT AND RUN SITE.

100% Return on Every Investment
PAYSFLOW provides you invaluable opportunity to make 100% on every investment within the shortest possible time! 
WHY PAYSFLOW IS THE BEST
paysflow automatic merging system allows investors to both Provide and Get Help instantly from 0 to 7 days!

Instant Merging
With paysflow insta-merging platform, you are bound to get returns on your investments within the shortest possible time!
Packages. 5, 000 to get 10, 000
10,000 to get 20,000
20,000 to get 40,000
50,000 to get 100,000
100,000 to get 200,000
Wow.. It's amazing, it's new and secured. 
REGISTER: paysflow.com
Una don start again

1 Like

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by oblak00(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:

oblak00 see reason why I no mention this guy, e go give you pass wetin you asked for. So how far Mr Oblaq00?
Well I was going for another person and not even Veekid. The names got me confused. But all the same, calling jobless people to come and send me words of abuse is so funny. Were you expecting that I weep? Veekid the banker. I hope you be manager for that bank abi cleaner?

1 Like

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by oblak00(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
opethom:
Mumu, them call you like goat, na so you sef follow run come like bingo dey form attack. Onye isi ndi ara
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by MizOmalicha(f): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
He is better than you that denied your family... Your head like makeup brush
U just killed me!!! Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Nofuckgiven: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ugosample:

I'm not surprised....

Reasoning like the average Nigerian
Growing up in a foreign country or schooling there doesn't make you foreign. You are Nigerian and African,deal with it. If you like go buy citizenship,they would always see you as a black!

2 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Nofuckgiven: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
WiseFool2:

Please forget that fool! I don't know if Thin tall Tony pays him to display his stupidity on nairaland. How can a normal person insult Nigerians while he is a Nigerian? Only a fool insults himself na.

4 Likes

Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Ugosample(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Please forget that fool! I don't know if Thin tall Tony pays him to display his stupidity on nairaland. How can a normal person insult Nigerians while he is a Nigerian? Only a fool insults himself na.

Thin Tall does not pay me grin grin

But I don't like it when my country men exhibit high level of foolishness, lack of comprehension and sentimental reasoning.

It's very very bad.

70% of those shouting and insulting Thin Tall don't watch big brother, neither have they seen the clips to hear EXACTLY what he said

Instead they are all jumping like headless fowls hurling insults on him

If we really want to be factual, the only Bleep up he did in the real sense of it is that he should have at least referred to his family in third person, when he was in the diary room with biggie.
That was a mistake he should not have made
Then second, about calling his daughter his God daughter, he should have just coded and said that the girl is a person very dear to me.

But as for that talk of denying his family point blank, bla bla bla, it's the sensational bloggers that blew it out of proportion, he NEVER did that.

*sighs*
Re: 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) by Ugosample(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Growing up in a foreign country or schooling there doesn't make you foreign. You are Nigerian and African,deal with it. If you like go buy citizenship,they would always see you as a black!

cheesy grin

Okay.
Lol @ But citizenship tho cheesy tongue

Growing up in a foreign country (especially in Europe) exposes your mind to a whole lot, what those in Africa can only dream of, so the level of reasoning can NEVER be the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wins A Trip To Spain To Watch La Liga / 20 Common Comments & Phrases Used In Nigerian Movies / Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.