Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC (34111 Views)

Lampard Rages At His Squad After Conceding 90th Minute Goal Against West Ham / State Government Donates Buses To Enugu Rangers International Football Club / Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC by charlesucheh(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
seguno2:

That is not possible, according to the poster below.

I beg to disagree. It's just that the Rate of home winnings are higher! I've encountered about three home losses this season.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC by Realhommie(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
charlesucheh:
Likewise, the CAF champions league! Bruv! That was back inna d daiz! Let them come and try it Now!!!! Eyimba that new boiz MFM wanted to Roast like Yam!! Abegi!!!
Lol, as recent as 3years back cannot be termed 'back inna d daiz na', right? If i remember correctly that's when Kano Pillars did it.. But you're right though, it's gonna be very difficult presently because the league is so so competitive but that's not to say it can't happen.

My earlier post was only to set the records straight that it's happened b4.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is an idiott
kingbuhari this guy hate the fulani sick cow pass you o
Re: Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC by kenzysmith: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oga that commet is good for football rivarly in nigeria if everybody club fan live in peace how he wan take make sense if mancity fans nor yab manu fans how will football be intresting nigeria is the only country were 2 club side 4rm the same state we be doing brotherly love look at madrid/althecomadrid liverpool/everton psg/marselle even kwazier cheif/pirates u can see the rivarly from both fans
vani86:

In your mind now, you said something meaningful.

Read your post again carefully and realise how stupid it is. Its a football match how TF were you able to make it tribalistic.

Leaders of tomorrow my foot
Re: Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC by vani86: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
kenzysmith:
Oga that commet is good for football rivarly in nigeria if everybody club fan live in peace how he wan take make sense if mancity fans nor yab manu fans how will football be intresting nigeria is the only country were 2 club side 4rm the same state we be doing brotherly love look at madrid/althecomadrid liverpool/everton psg/marselle even kwazier cheif/pirates u can see the rivarly from both fans

There is a difference btw good hearted rivalry and tribalistic rivalry. I havr never heard where manchester supporters belittle that of liverpool due to the area of the country they are from and not on field statistics.

His comment was not mere football banter as you can see from the amount of backlash he received.

Its a pity you as well cant see hos bigotry, birds of d same feather fly together i guess
Re: Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC by kenzysmith: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Y the insult did i insult u
vani86:

There is a difference btw good hearted rivalry and tribalistic rivalry. I havr never heard where manchester supporters belittle that of liverpool due to the area of the country they are from and not on field statistics.

His comment was not mere football banter as you can see from the amount of backlash he received.

Its a pity you as well cant see hos bigotry, birds of d same feather fly together i guess
Re: Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC by ellance11(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
rafhell:
nigeria football leaugue where host club dont lose.
all their matches are fixed jare.
ignorance is killing you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona / UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Round Of 16 Draw / Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.