Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class (68652 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Schoolguy9(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by zachanalysis: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
I wish dey maintain such discipline after, but they bcome incorrigible,proud,arrogant and just beat pple like goat
I completely agree with bro. It's very clear that most Nigerians join the army for the swank and not because they are influenced by a sense of duty.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by ibkgab001: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jassi.... FSE CLASS 09
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by odehaj: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah very well sef but anyday I see a military officer anywhere I get depressed i swear
Let it go plsss. The God that sees your tomo. knows best most especially with this endless (boko haram)war at hand.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by gudnex22(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Better than obtaining 3rd class at ABU cheesy

yes!!!! 3rd class is also Better than NEPA bill

grin grin
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by galadima77(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
I wish dey maintain such discipline after, but they bcome incorrigible,proud,arrogant and just beat pple like goat

Personally I don't like beating goats sef!!
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by profhezekiah: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
ur statement shows ur level of indisciple
galadima77:

Personally I don't like beating goats sef!!
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by profhezekiah: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
zachanalysis:
I completely agree with bro. It's very clear that most Nigerians join the army for the swank and not because they are influenced by a sense of duty.
Thanks
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by whizcartel(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
wawappl:
I LOVE DISCIPLINED AND EDUCATED UNIFORM MEN,ESPECIALLY THE SOLDIERS.
You no go talk professional. That why they go around, infringing on Human Rights.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by whizcartel(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
Even while they are still cadet, they still behave like touts. there is no iota of professionalism In the military and paramilitary.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Faculty14(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:

This iS NDA old site with the buildings and what have you in the background, and possibly they could be SSC cadets short service commission cadets , because regular cadets don't train at Old site except NDA perm site where my husband(DON BOBES) was before we married lssy year.
GOD bless their hustles. Amen
So Don Bobes is married..congratulations to you and BOBES he doesn't frequent NL again
Hope he was not posted to Maiduguri??
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by tk4rd: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yeah very well sef but anyday I see a military officer anywhere I get depressed i swear
Please try and get over it completely.. Depression is a very bad thing.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by profhezekiah: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
whizcartel:
Even while they are still cadet, they still behave like touts. there is no iota of professionalism In the military and paramilitary.
Thanks God U also noticed, they are insolent and even useless
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Abbeyme: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:

That is the actual training received!!
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by ManTiger(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I can never forget my adventure on those grounds at the screening exercise last year.

Those cadets are probably coming from the cadets mess where they probably just had their meal.

In NDA, you cover up in threes with a platoon leader by the side giving directions. You dare not walk on those grounds. You jog from point A to point B.

I can never forget that hot afternoon we just had lunch (a wrap of eba and a watery egusi soup) and, on our way back, we threw caution to the wind and were strolling leisurely. We didn't know that two officers had sighted us from afar.

As soon as we came close, they shouted "Oh! So you guys are forming westlife formation in NDA! Oya start hunching back to the parade groud!"

Chai! I wished i never went to the mess that day. I wished i never had lunch that day. I wished i never ate that eba. I wished i remained on the parade ground that day. Chai

NDA - the land where the abnormal is normal and the normal is abnormal.

God bless the Armed Forces

Meanwhile, check out these lovely loafers
how affordable are your loafers? Do you have extra ordinary big size? Like 45 Large and 46? Message me on mide@JappOfficial.com

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by goodyvin02(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
remembering my days as a cadet...... 66RRC Muje......
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by HeGeMon(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oboy!! ALPHAROMEOMALIYANKEE
chat2deen:
Doubling from point A to Point B. This is a normal routine cadets do.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by OKTolu: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
chat2deen:
Doubling from point A to Point B. This is a normal routine cadets do.
Have you ever serve in the military before,this particular statement you use it is only an insider that will understand.
Check my profile
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by whizcartel(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
Thanks God U also noticed, they are insolent and even useless
What's funny is that I just had an argument with a friend of mine who has the intention of going into the NDA because he wants to show superiority over civilians. They all have that sick, twisted ambition. I wonder if they teach them professionalism in the school sef.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by saffharoun(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
so should we grow wings and fly? dez cadets are always graduated as half baked, incorrigible and unintelligent officers, who always torment d civilians dey are supposed 2 protect...
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Arielle: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Awww.... I'm sure you're exactly where you're meant to be. And you're better off for it, you'll see. Stay strong! smiley

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by limitless777(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I remember my short stay in the Academy embarassed cry

Guess U were expelled for pilfering porridge and fried fish from their kitchen.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
wawappl:
I LOVE DISCIPLINED AND EDUCATED UNIFORM MEN,ESPECIALLY THE SOLDIERS.

Not the ones who slapped me for questioning their right to drive one-way in a reckless manner.. I think when they graduate, they turn into something else
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by galadima77(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
ur statement shows ur level of indisciple

U must be living a miserable life not to see the humor in that... Sorry! But who do u like that?
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by drey69(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ermacc:
seconded

actually NDA graduates don't, it is those one that join Army through recruitment that misbehave
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by mvem(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Basic123:
nigerian soldiers are not disciplined.if they are, they will not be expending their might on innocent civilians when they are slightly upset.
...this are officers to be not recruits that do as u say
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by mvem(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Not the ones who slapped me for questioning their right to drive one-way in a reckless manner.. I think when they graduate, they turn into something else
...the one that slapped u was it an officer that graduated from nda?....most that misbehave are the recruits that u see on the road that just did 3 months training
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
rheether:

Were you expelled?
lol.
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

it's well

1 Like

Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class by ntutu(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.