Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma (51969 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma / “I Finally Had Sex Today” – Bobrisky Announces To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Ndlistic(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Here is the moment a beautiful Nigerian lady was captured crying uncontrollably after Davido broke her heart by having his introduction with Chioma

In a video currently trending online shows a young beautiful lady who burst in tears over singer Davido's plans to marry his longtime special queen, Chioma.

In the video, the lady is captured with a solemn look on her face while her friends taunt and mocked her.

Many social media users have since reacted to the video, many of whom find it hilarious.

Recall it was earlier reported in news that something big is about to happen as Nigerian superstar singer, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, officially introduced Chioma Rowland to his family as he announced their plans to get married in the year 2020.

The news which has since gone viral, caused quite stir on social media as many fans took to react to the seemingly great news. However, it turns out Davido may have just broken the heart of a fan who perhaps was in love or had a crush on the singer.

A young lady has been captured in a now trending video, visibly shattered over the news of Davido's plans to wed his girlfriend, Chioma in 2020, following their introduction ceremony.

The video was recorded by her friends who took delight in making light of their heartbroken friend's predicament.

The video which has since gone viral on the internet, left many social media users amused over the lady's reactions towards the news. Watch Video and see some notable reactions below,

See reactions below, Watch the video..

hillaryenny: This one is mad....she just want to trend

emeka_umeh: She should migrate to Shata Bandle, Davido is taken.

zenzallo: Werey...u wan reap from where u no sow

tohbeyjay: We all had fairy tales dream

mactee_punk: You mumu never do you

remiasemota: Watin person nor go see for here

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CBVOYgjT5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/nigerian-lady-in-tears-as-davido.html?m=1

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Ndlistic(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2019
See reactions, Watch The Full Video HERE

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Jasen1(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2019
She wan trend

Tomorrow you go hear

The lady that cried for davido stun in new pictures

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by praizblog: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Nikini

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Onyi22(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
I feel like crying too because he has also broke my heart, I have been praying for Davido to break up with chioma for long and come for me but he has finally proposed to her.

Oh God where will I start from? All the remaining guys more especially on this forum r useless, Lord connect me with a caring guy like Davido....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Davash222(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I feel like crying to because he also broke my heart
You no go carry that your small nyash go sidon one place

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Crazeworld(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Stick with a hustling and visioned guy una no gree. You think all ladies will be as lucky as Chioma or Regina Daniel? You better think twice!

22 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by ksam(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2019
All this enemies of progress, this are the ones waiting to hear bad news like break up from this couple but they were highly disappointed.. There are so many ladies like her out there too but they will pretend to love each other...
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by kiolllmnvc: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2019
lol
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Jalabase(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2019
*What happened in South Africa is Black VS Black crime, not xenophobia*

*XENOPHOBIA is the fear of Foreigners*

Watch and educate yourself

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmN7KEud6QU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by sammyuche(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Hoes
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Ode
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
I laugh in Swahili grin
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Suarez01(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
nauto10 post shocked
=81969817:

grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by emmabest2000(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Girls learn from chioma

If a girl can cook very well she has already got 70% stand remaining 30% will be judge on bedtime period

CONGRATULATIONS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by qualityovenbake(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Na small Pekin dey warri am. Her eye go clear wen she mature.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Gym Instructor needed urgently.
Check signature for contact details.
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by JeromeBlack: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I feel like crying too because he has also broke my heart, I have been praying for Davido to break up with chioma for long and come for me but he has finally proposed to her.

Oh God where will I start from? All the remaining guys more especially on this forum r useless, Lord connect me with a caring guy like Davido....

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Suarez01(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Jolause
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by jekky10(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:

15 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by trevorhorace(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Hi my name is caring guy smiley

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Starz825(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
Oh...sorry...no worry...ur own go come...but I can't guarantee a superstar.. grin
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by madenigga(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
guys full your street, full your WhatsApp, full your Facebook way want fvck u , u no gree.

But u want go put sand for another person garri

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) / Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) / Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.