Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Article Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writers Needed (1076 Views)

Article Writers Needed Paying N2 Per Word / Article Writers Needed / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers Needed by ifyegede(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
I am looking for several versatile, dedicated, top quality writers for my projects. Writers with broad experience, who are able to meet deadline, are available online are preferred. These projects feature:

Several niches available
Daily work load ( writers should be able to do 2,000+ words daily)
One naira per word
Payment every 2 weeks

Ping me on 08095933143 if you are interested. Send your best samples to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com
Re: Article Writers Needed by onomemike: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
DO THIS IMMEDIATELY YOU LOGIN TO YOUR MMM ACCT

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Re: Article Writers Needed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
ifyegede:
I am looking for several versatile, dedicated, top quality writers for my projects. Writers with broad experience, who are able to meet deadline, are available online are preferred. These projects feature:

Several niches available
One naira per word
Payment every 2 weeks

Ping me on 08095933143 if you are interested. Send your best samples to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com
Re: Article Writers Needed by TechPanda(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
Good day, am interested, can i call you?
Re: Article Writers Needed by bb4coker(m): 4:29am On May 02, 2017
ifyegede:

Several niches available
One naira per word
Payment every 2 weeks

He is a Scam
Re: Article Writers Needed by bb4coker(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2017
ifyegede:

Several niches available
One naira per word
Payment every 2 weeks

He is Scam

2 Likes

Re: Article Writers Needed by TechPanda(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2017
bb4coker:

He is Scam
Sorry, don't get you? Do you mean to say something?
Re: Article Writers Needed by Hobashola(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2017
bb4coker:

He is Scam

pls, explain further. It is not enuff to label somebody a bad name without giving reasons or ur experiences.
Re: Article Writers Needed by QwapsNG: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Hobashola:

pls, explain further. It is not enuff to label somebody a bad name without giving reasons or ur experiences.

Run away from this criminal. And do not work for/with this employer scam artist

Hello Guys

I want to save you from rogue employers who are nothing but fraudsters masquerading themselves as legit employers. This is the case of Kamsi who works for Ifeanyi

He operates telling you that payment will be made after two weeks to only use works you did to cheat you of your hard earned works. This is why he keeps looking for writers and keeps posting threads looking for writers every now and then.

This is simply because he is a thief and writers after working with him not just see him for the thief he is. He is an arrogant irritable and low-life criminal who only wants to build a fortune from people's sweat, blood and labour

I produced articles totalling 9,200 words for this small thief only for him to come close to time for payment, a week after an article was produced to say, an article was bad ,bla bla bla. Upon review after checking, I noticed the article written by my colleague and partner wasn't good. I then told him not to pay for it.

Days later I sent him my invoice to pay for other projects. He then used it as a blackmailing tool to say all works done in the past weeks was bad. Which employer does this.

He is a bitter human being who is as bitter as the devil. He is only doing this because I have a ten man writing team to which he wanted to exploit. He wanted me to give him the contacts of all my team so they work for him and he has direct access to him. By refusing to give him this access and telling him I can't work with him any longer, he then begins to act the devil and started to make us tales that articles that were done over a week ago which were accepted were all suddenly not good

I told him not to pay the remaining peanuts he wanted to send but said to him that I'll come here to warn other writers to run away from this arrogant fool who thinks he's what he's not

Don't work for this petty, low-life criminal who has nothing to do beyond forming what he's not

Save your energy. There are other employers you would love working with on this forum

This one is just a thief. I'm uploading his picture for you to his ugly scam face
Re: Article Writers Needed by Gem78: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2021
ifyegede:

Several niches available
One naira per word
Payment every 2 weeks

No be juju be this

2000 words per day, N1/word, yet quality, experienced writers.

We are our problem in this country �

(1) (Reply)

English Proofreader Wanted / CLOSED / Ebook Writing Experts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.