Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) (32073 Views)

Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by jeffjuliuS(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/23/policeman-in-zamfara-breaks-pastors-head-with-a-club-at-tudun-wada-gusau

As shared by online sources, a traffic warden in Zamfara State breaks a pastor's head with a club at Tudun Wada, Gusau during an argument. Here is the online source's post for our Hausa-speaking readers ...

LABARI CIKIN HOTUNA

Wani dan sanda mai kula da ababen hawa ya fasa wa wani bawan Allah goshi da kulki sakamakon wata 'yar hatsaniya a randabawul dake Tudun Wada, Gusau a jihar Zamfara.

This is spiritual
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by AMvanquish: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2017
WriteBoy:
The Northerner finds it hard to manage his emotions. That to me is a sign of a primitive culture/civilization.

The rule of power, of settling disputes but with force, of pulling daggers at the slightest provocation, of explosive anger without just cause is the language the Northerner understands.

The Northerner is highly impulsive, he cannot mask his emotions in the face of a disagreement.

The Northerner has no compunction about spilling blood, hence the reason why he draws first blood to settle any scores.

The Northerner is a religious fanatic, religious fanaticism is a blanket term for insanity.

The Northerner will not change in the next 100 years unless there is significant culture shock in the Northerner's community. The chances of which are, slim.

The Northerner is the scourge of the Southerner. The Southerner fears his explosive anger and thus walks on eggshells around the Northerner.

Why Are you Just an Olodo. Because a minority few cant hold their temper, Its best to stereotype a whole region.
Are you making any sense.

Ok. Its best to say all Succesful Igbo Business men are Drug dealers or All Successful Yorubas are Into Yahoo Deals.

Think what you like but despite all this, Fact is Your Brothers are still in the north hustling and grinding hard.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 1:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Ok, what do u want us to do? Start killing ourselve?
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by 982ABU(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Mr mischieft where did he mentioned pastor in the hausa version of your post?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
dessz:
i can bet that the fight started because maybe the pastor reduced to give the warden small "cheese".
MODIFIED: pls fellow Nlanders the guy 5 posts below me,...what type of weed did he smoke. angry

No the fight started because the pastor wanted to beat traffic, when he was accosted he claimed that he was a pastor and above the law.

The warden had to anoint his head with red oil. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
WriteBoy:

My only wish for you is that you become your own guinea pig. I pray that someday you will be in the wrong neighbourhood when our Northern brothers go on their bloody rampages. When they gouge out your eyes with broken bottles and leave your intestines dangling by the tip of their daggers, then we will know who the bigot is and who is saying the truth.

This is not a mere wish, it's a prayer that will come to pass in due time.

I don't care about what the op said nor about the characters in this particular story. I am only trying to highlight some of the [i] goodly [/i]qualities of our Northern brothers.

I have 3 questions for you:
a) How does your initial response relate to the topic of the thread i.e. that a traffic warden broke someone's head due to an argument?
b) How does my response to you, pointing out the fallacy that the victim was a pastor and some of your shortcomings, warrant this latest wishful attack against me?
c) Do you know that those unwarranted utterances are against forum rules, in particular provisions rules no. 2 & 3, as follows:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

for which you will be reported and hopefully the MODs will do the needful - at least to curb some of the excessive bigotry we see everyday.
Re: Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
mizhefeh:
iphone 6plus for sale! It has no problem, all you have to do is change the screen, repair the charging port, change front and back camera, unlock the network and buy earpiece to answer call but come with Original Charger, inbox me asap if u are interested.... thanks
Na wah oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Prosecute 114 Mushin Thugs,destroy 'weed' Worth Millions (pics) / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Hijab-wearing Woman Steals Three Children (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.