Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) (35271 Views)

N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Six months is too small nah!
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
I must have spoken to one of this guys fa.....

When I asked him where he was so I send my boy to come deliver my ATM card to him so that he can just do the needful as I was busy he became suspicious and ended the call.

Akpos e forget say we be warri ....na we go end up scamming the idiot

1 Like

Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Shouldn't they increase the jail term?
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by relevanteism(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
lizzycreations:
Flatees
I'm disappointed with this your response. Think I've seen you on Fiverr page section and you didn't sound like this. We need to grow beyond this childish mirage and grow this country. Instead of wasting energy on tribe we should be creating and combining ideas. Regards
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai...i enter those quys bus o,i was sent a text last month to contact them for BVN issue (like say dey read my mind) ....I called d №,naso i hear from d caller backqround FIDELITY! FIDELITY
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by aariwa(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
lfleak:
Its the jews from far away Isreal...

they love developing nationwide and internationally...
one can from a sideview depicts they posses that rare gene of FLAT HEADERS!..

Keep up the good work!
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
cool sad angry grin kiss undecided cool grin kiss undecided embarassed grin grin the EVIL THAT IPOB DO........................? IPOBARECRIMINALS,omenkalives, where una dey?
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
sad lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
repogirl:
Six months is too small nah!
sad have little mercy on those irresponsible, useless F.heads fraudsters
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
sad grin grin grin angry kiss embarassed sad grin grin grin
thornapple:
Shouldn't they increase the jail term?
grin just six months excursions to KUJE PRISON is enuf.How I wish them transfer them to kebbi prison/Any prison up north where sun go screen their F.heads
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin see them smiling in their FRAUDULENT GOLD MEDAL
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lolz lolzz.. The ediotss still send me the message twice yesterday.. I just dey pity dem.. Now see how you've ended up your life.. Walahi, I won't delete your text messages so that I can show you after 6months maybe you go get sense ediotss
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chanchit:
The judge should just allow everybody that have received such much come and give them just one slap each. I would spend my hard earned money to transport myself to where ever they are being held just for that one slap.
ha! Some might even slap their heads away from the Neck o!
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by tonex360: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2017
so na these guys... God don punish them, foolish set of people, they will wrought in jail, atleast my phone go rest now.
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Innocent Uche Clinton and Emmanuel Okanni from Imo state grin
According to research... 1 in every 3 igbos is criminal!
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin grin grin angry kiss embarassed sad grin grin grin grin just six months excursions to KUJE PRISON is enuf.How I wish them transfer them to kebbi prison/Any prison up north where sun go screen their F.heads

Nice one, it's like you live up north.
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 2:43am On Mar 24, 2017
thornapple:

Nice one, it's like you live up north.
nope but I Sabi those place wella
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Good one. Once it was confirmed that they send out such SMS.
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by omoharry(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Specialspesh:

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/two-bvn-scammers-bag-six-months.html

I have been receiving several of these BVN messages but i never fell for them..it got so that that i had to call the contact number to abuse the hell out of the man..six month is too small them for give them 2 yrs in prison. Evil beings.
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Queentito(f): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Just six months? It's too small, I pray they catch the guy that stole my itel S31 too and jail the bastard
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2017
relevanteism:
I'm disappointed with this your response. Think I've seen you on Fiverr page section and you didn't sound like this. We need to grow beyond this childish mirage and grow this country. Instead of wasting energy on tribe we should be creating and combining ideas. Regards
Sorry but just having fun....sorry again bro
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

ngmgeek

BraniacX

Come see your brothers, They are known for illegality...

Don't worry, when there is an opening in the circus troupe of weirdness| I will sure recommend you wink

I know you're dying to become a superstar with the headline ¤¤!!!LA HOMINE INCREDIBLE!!!¤¤ ~ZE ONE~ «ZA ONLY» ding ding ding cheesy »»»»»»»>BRAINLESS ISTANDWITHBUHAR grin cheesy grin cheesy

Congrats!! You are now a star grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by relevanteism(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
lizzycreations:
Sorry but just having fun....sorry again bro
It's alright bro. Enjoy!!!
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by brookz: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Uche & Okanni frm Arochuckwu & Aba.
The most Hardworking Tribe in Nigeria. By their CONE HEADS, we shall know them. IPOB youths aka the DEVELOPERS.
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2017
BraniacX:

Don't worry, when there is an opening in the circus troupe of weirdness| I will sure recommend you wink

I know you're dying to become a superstar with the headline ¤¤!!!LA HOMINE INCREDIBLE!!!¤¤ ~ZE ONE~ «ZA ONLY» ding ding ding cheesy »»»»»»»>BRAINLESS ISTANDWITHBUHAR grin cheesy grin cheesy

Congrats!! You are now a star grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy

Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You know what happens when words fail you..............(Memes) wink
I'll forgive you now little cockroach
You officially cease to exist as of this moment! Congrats cheesy
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2017
BraniacX:

You know what happens when words fail you..............(Memes) wink

I'll forgive you now little cockroach

You officially cease to exist as of this moment! Congrats cheesy

Better for you as i don't deal with lame human..
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
nope but I Sabi those place wella
courtesy NYSC, i guess.
Re: BVN Fraudsters Bag Six Months Imprisonment (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
thornapple:
courtesy NYSC, i guess.
Cross country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta / Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.