Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (45325 Views)

Graphic:pretty Lady Hospitalized After Using Wig She Bought Online / Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as @Augustine Ebele took to her Facebook page to reveal how her phone was snatched from her and BVN fraudsters cleared her life savings by accessing her BVN via her sim.

She is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

Photo Credit: Ib9ja

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-hospitalized-after-bvn.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Very sorry my dear. The account may have contained the money you collected from emeka, Emma, shitu, adeboye even Airforce1 n Nwamaikpe shocked

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Awon ti wire wire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by jdluv(f): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
THEY wont go scot free

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by timwudz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eeyah.. Pele dear

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
if mugu no fall, guyman no go chop..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by 6660M0666: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nothing is all roses and roses, there must always be some sprinkling of thorns inside of it.

Who would have thought that the technology that was designed to make life easier could eventually be used to frustrate that same life to the point of asphyxiation.

Take heart!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Adedaniel211:
if mugu no fall, guyman no go chop..
Hmm,this one no be mugu things oh,nah pure wickedness.

My dear sorry,get well soon. Sigh.....

72 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by victrick105: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
So sorry 4 d poor lady
like MTN like APC....fraudsters everywhere in Nigeria. angry

6 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by brainpulse: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
cool It should be her bloders from the yeastern part of the country

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

Nigeria.

A dog eat dog country.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omo nigeria na full scam... I blame buhari who do you blame today gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
ha
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
jdluv:
THEY wont go scot free
they've gone already.

Some humans are wicked sha

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ahhh... Eleyi gidi gan o

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018

it shall never be well with that mod that ban me for no reason

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please what do I do to get banned on nairaland? I wanna know how it feels and the restrictions when banned. I've often heard of mods banning people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by shams040(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mtn again
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Nova01(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is a blessing in disguise sue MTN's ass

12 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by CHAVINCI: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
all these kind sickness wey doctor no go fit identify where the problem dey come from,"money sickness"

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by veacea: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Haaas
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by andsboy29: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
This people are really wicked
Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
STEPS TO AVOID SUCH MISHAPS
1. Don't store account info and passwords on your phone
2. Use sim lock so that nobody will have access to your sim except you. THIS IS IMPORTANT
3. Password your phone, so that the snatcher will need to format the phone before gaining access.
4. Retrieve your sim as soon as possible after it is stolen.
5. If you cant retrieve the sim that same day, call your bank.
I still wonder how they were able to loot her fund with just bvn and the transaction is not traceable. If they can do that, then they should be able to loot with just account number.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by IME1: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is sad cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
They will suffer the same fate... This was how one fool chop money for my post utme form that year without getting form for me and made me waste one full year for nothing

1 Like

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
karma is what caught her

after duping guys

Not everyone earn their income duping others!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
U wey try get life savings.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Story.

What's the connection with BVN and clearing account?

They simply used ussd banking to transfer to another account or bought call credit (they will even require your card or token) and can be traced.

Story sounds fake sef. undecided

64 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
You steal from a woman and you are still going to spend it on a woman, and if one day you are caught either police or jungle law....

Is still a woman that will tell your miserable story.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) by IamThrive(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Has this BVN of a thing come to save or to hospitalise Nigerians?

Can these sit down dey look service providers provide a more secured way to avoid such issues arising??

God come and provide financial comfort for this lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Family Members Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (Disturbing Photo) / Anayo Nwoke, Ikechukwu Stanley Declared Wanted by Police (Photos) / Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.