Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (13604 Views)

Poll: Who Among These Do You Recommend As Poster Of The Year In This Section?

dragnet: 23% (15 votes)
semid4lyfe: 41% (26 votes)
Hayprof: 11% (7 votes)
aieromon: 4% (3 votes)
Just2nice: 9% (6 votes)
Numaj: 9% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:23am On Dec 28, 2009
* TT brings out his silver chronated grenade launcher, '' WHERE all those voters sef, make i *yanju GBOGBO WAN*, una think say na lie abi, Dragnet nor win, Una go hear am, *
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2009
^ Dis one no b matter of grenade launcher.
Semid paid beta 4me 2RIG d election.
- - - - - - - -

Can somebody, anybody pls tell Semid 2complete my pay nah. cool
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 2:03am On Dec 28, 2009
stancozy:

*seating on the fence and chewing my kulikuli* undecided tongue

lol cheesy cheesy are u an aboki or a gate man?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2009
honsule:

This is for your own digestion:

Dafamation of character is a catchall term that includes accusations of slander (spoken derogatory comments) or libel (written derogatory comments). Because defamation of character requires a showing of harm and because many defenses can be raised to a defamation claim, defamation of character can be difficult to prove. The following tips show the elements necessary to prove defamation of character.

1.Show that there was a false statement made about you. Generally, to prove defamation of character, you must show that someone made a statement of fact about you and that statement was untrue and not privileged.

2. Establish that the statement was relayed to a third party. It isn't enough that the untrue statement was said, it must also have been conveyed or published to others and understood to be about you. Public figures seeking to prove defamation of character must also show that the false statement was made with actual malice.

3. Put on evidence showing that the statement caused you harm. To prove defamation of character, you must show that the statement exposed you to hatred, ridicule, contempt, or caused injury to you in your occupation.

why not just form a little article. U guys go do sumtin beta wit ur tym than composing these giberish. Ur makin this thread boring. Cus if i start, this site don CRASH be dat!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2009
So semid actualy won. Congrats my man. 2 bad i didn't vote, MAYBE i would have made a difference. 2010
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by stancozy(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2009
honsule:

lol cheesy cheesy are u an aboki or a gate man?
loq, none of the above grin grin

@semid and pukin, if am not included in this money spining election, anoconder will rise and hoo, and if he rise, blood must flow and before e go down, e must piece hooo ! wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by hayprof(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2009
Lol, see Just2nice and Numaj competing with my 7point Vote . . tongue

Thanks to all that Voted me, am Very Honoured.

Kudos to semid, every Winner deserves the No.1 Spot. cool

-Peace ! wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
lol. . .una dey funny mi o
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
A word of caution is hereby issued to person(s) that hitherto, have decided to engage in a spree of malicious slander with the sold intent to bring to low esteem the repute of my client (semid4lyfe), to whom, to the best of my knowledge, has not, did not, and will not, as I believe him, indulge in any act, or behaviour that is tantamount to inducement of gratification, bribery, egunje, cin hanci, aka - azu or similar inclination. As the insinuant(s) may want people on this land to believe that my client made a part fund advancement to him/them for the purpose of rigging a poll that we all knew from the on-start that my client would be the winner. grin grin

I hereby urge these persons to stop this slander since they are unable to present a proof that gratification was involved in our grand winning.

This may be the last warning as any further provocation will lead to heavy suit for plenty damage claims. smiley
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
All of you blowing superfluous and periphrastic bombasts, This is not the time to accentuate and latent/blatant your grammatical phraseology, Rather, this is a time to, * TO BE CONTINUED*,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
@insongrata, u always make your posts look boring. Try to be precise and concise next time
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dwayne:

why not just form a little article. U guys go do sumtin beta wit your tym than composing these giberish. your makin this thread boring. Cus if i start, this site don CRASH be dat!

point of correction.Those write ups are not gibberish ok.secondly,as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court i was actually utilizing my time on those write ups.If the thread is boring peace out,is not by force to post.The site can not crash,but ur post will get DELETED. wink wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

All of you blowing superfluous and[b] periphrastic bombasts[/b], This is not the time to accentuate and latent/blatant your grammatical phraseology, Rather, this is a time to, * TO BE CONTINUED*,

Insongrata, have you now seen what you have caussed?? mMm. . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
Semid don rig this election grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dclique:

Semid don rig this election grin

@least, you know he hired me for the job.
So pls, tell Semid to complete the payment for a[b] job welldone[/b] cool cool cheesy grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2009
Special thanks to all those who participated in this historic election. I hereby use this avenue/post to express my deep-seated gratitude to all those who voted for me and voted against me. Lets all join hands together to make the phone section the envy of Nairaland. Thanks once again for all your support and votes.

Je vous aime tous. Gracias kiss kiss kiss
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2009
Which one be al this english wey you dey speak.

Nah local government chairman election u win?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2009
I tire o undecided tongue
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2009
I tire o undecided tongue
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
@nella u dey bone me abi
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
I just got a txt dat my bank acct. has bin credited wit some money.
Depositor's name: Semid4lyfe
Thanx very much.
Looking 4ward 2a more fruitful nd rewarding biz r/ship.
Long Live ur reign as d Fone dude of d Year.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
Dclique:

Which one be al this english wey you dey speak.

Nah local government chairman election u win?

lol cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
Numaj:

@nella u dey bone me abi

she can't bone u na.she was the one who canvass that i shd include ur name and that of J2nice.The power of women.hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
I could smell politics, all the way. Oya where EFCC dey?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
Numaj, my boyfriend. Where u dey since. How i go bone u now.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
honsule:

she can't bone u na.she was the one who canvass that i shd include your name and that of J2nice.The power of women.hahaha cheesy cheesy
eh, she was the one as well who instigated that you should exclude my name from the list. . .uh? It's power of women indeed!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
This is what I call mutual coincidence. Let the dude reign until . . . . .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by bydot1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
U guyz re turning this to smtin else
[center]Ceremony Closed [/center]
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by insongrata(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
@semid: you neva settle briefs pay oh! When na? as per SAN levels. At least you know how much I use spend for the hotels and my flights and Daily subsistence Allowance uh! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
err, @Tunnex190 no hard feelings, its no biggie grin lol. The election was rigged anyways angry angry, even the mod was nt even aware. no thanks to those going from section to section bribeing their way for votes, and also godfatherism (puskin. . . cool )
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
err, @Tunnex190 no hard feelings, its no biggie grin lol. The election was rigged anyways angry angry, even the mod was nt even aware. no thanks to those going from section to section bribeing their way for votes, and also godfatherism (puskin. . . cool )

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Still Can't Download With Any Opera Mini. Help! / 6 Reasons Nigerians Should Buy Android Phones / Check Out The 14 Powerful Features Of The New Android Oreo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.