Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! (5301 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by theinfong(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hours back, Social Media went agog over Bally's outburst to Debie Rise. A lot of people are saying Bally verbally assaulted her, others saying he is arrogant, unapologetic and a bully.

Let's take you through what happened: Whilst Bally was conversing with Debie, he kind of let his tongue loose, and indirectly said she won't get married the way she acts, "her character". (Is this because of how she clings to Bassey?).

Debie got offended and made it known to the housemates. She took it very personal as she made it known that, even if it's a joke, it was a very wrong one and it should never happen again. Housemates decided to revisit the issue, after Bisola asjed that Bally apologise for his utterances but Bally, being the boss he is, asked that he explain better before he apologised. TBoss also chipped in, saying that he was totally wrong and his words were berating.

You can hear Debie throwing some subtle shades at Bally. Minutes after this short clicp, Biggie called Debie into the diary room, and they spoke at length. Will this in any way affect his votes? Knowing fully well he is up for eviction this week?

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaija-everyone-angry-bally-debie-rise-even-biggie-reacted/

Video Link:

http://www.theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/blessedson/2017/03/23/23BBNaija-Everyone-is-angry-with-Bally-after-he-did-this-to-Debie-Rise-Even-Biggie-reacted.mp4

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by topsam1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Not really surprised though because things like these are meant to happen but, Bally should have apologized and move on...not apologizing simply shows Bally is "somehow" arrogant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Amberon: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
The other time, he nearly beat up TBoss

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Sunnymatey(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
I asked, what is the essence of bbnaija? They said to showcase one true character. Agreed. Kemen try to show the real him, rather than winning laurel he was disqualify, TTT and Bisola tried to entertain yet we call them names and the fomer is evicted. Now Bally is trying hard to say things the way he sees them and yet he's arrogant. Now BigBrother, what do u want from these 'Inmates'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by tribalistseun: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
I'm surprised by now Bally haven't beat up either the girls or Efe by now. His temperament is same with shekau
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by NegeduGrace(f): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
that guy need anger management..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
topsam1:
Not really surprised though because things like these are meant to happen but, Bally should have apologized and move on...not apologizing simply shows Bally is "somehow" arrogant...
Not somehow.
Hes arrogant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Realkenny(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
This Biggie Na Gala?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by sexyglow(f): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bally is a very temperamental person the day I can't forget was the day he wanted to fight Tboss if not for the intervention of kemenI wonder what would have happend that day..because he was already jumping up and down screaming 'you know who I be?' "You know where I from come?" I mean all that to a lady? Because she asked him to always flush the toilet and clean after use and that was it ooo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by UnknownT: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sunnymatey:
I asked, what is the essence of bbnaija? They said to showcase one true character. Agreed. Kemen try to show the real him, rather than winning laurel he was disqualify, TTT and Bisola tried to entertain yet we call them names and the fomer is evicted. Now Bally is trying hard to say things the way he sees them and yet he's arrogant. Now BigBrother, what do u want from these 'Inmates'?
Look at your signature and you are still asking what is the essence of BBN? tongue

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by lollmaolol(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amberon:
The other time, he nearly beat up TBoss

He was shouting, do you know who I am

The guy dey fall hand, and i been dey like am before

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Amberon: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
As in.He reached a new low that day. Disgraced himself before the world.

lollmaolol:

He was shouting, do you know who I am

The guy dey fall hand, and i been dey like am before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by imma2(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
I don't really follow this programme but make I grab land here
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by cr7lomo: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
As in.He reached a new low that day. Disgraced himself before the world.

Y disgrace a mature man on live TV...y not call him to a corner to talk to him...women are very disrespectful these days
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by diablos: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2017
cr7lomo:

Y disgrace a mature man on live TV...y not call him to a corner to talk to him...women are very disrespectful these days

No difference...wether she pulls him 2 d corner or not they are still on live tv and we can still see and hear wat they say.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by fergie001: 4:46am On Mar 24, 2017
tribalistseun:
I'm surprised by now Bally haven't beat up either the girls or Efe by now. His temperament is same with shekau
No be Northside boy?na dem dem nah

And to think that I have a soft spot for his calmness,its obvious he is calm cos he can't manage his anger.
He is next to leave.
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Sunnymatey(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2017
UnknownT:
Look at your signature and you are still asking what is the essence of BBN? tongue
Brotherly, when 25mil is involve l hav to support my own.
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Amberon: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2017
if you do not know what went down, kindly shove your opinions down your throat. Everyone know bally was wrong. Your ooinion is inconsequential.
cr7lomo:

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by 9ja4show: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Debbie has been disrespected several times by all the house-mates , they look down on her cos she is very free & playful ,if I am to choose a girl to date in that house it will be her , she's the type of girl that is loyal.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by cr7lomo: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
if you do not know what went down, kindly shove your opinions down your throat. Everyone know bally was wrong. Your ooinion is inconsequential.

Stfu fool...no one asked for ur opinion
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Amberon: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
You're the fool here and it is very evident. Fvck outta my mentions, clown!
cr7lomo:

Stfu fool...no one asked for ur opinion
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by geostrata(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Everyone Is Angry With Bally After He Did This To Debie Rise - Biggie Reacted! by Kjking(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2017
But naira is still 380 to 1Dollar

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Curvy Nigeria Model,rommangoddes Drop Another Hot Pictures / Beautiful Mother And Daughter Goes Completely Nude For Maternity Photoshoot / Hidden secret About Banky W And Adesua Divorce Scandal with the Afolayan's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.