Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Please Help I Lost My Jamb Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help I Lost My Jamb Money (440 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Please Help!!! It's Monday And I Still Haven't Seen My Jamb Result. / Help!!!! I Cant Access My Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Lost My Jamb Money by Nicheey(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
good day y'all my name is barile nwidumI lost my jamb money today while I was in a buswhen I realized I had lost the money busI alighted from was long goneany good Samaritan willing to helptruth is it was mum who gave me the moneyand I know wah she passed throughplease help me outif you could do it online for me online in avoidance of doubts please doI'll send any information you'd needthanks in advance as you help a family in need out
have earlier posted this on family section in seek of help but non came

please fellow nairalanders help a friend brother.son in need
Re: Please Help I Lost My Jamb Money by Nikkybrainz(f): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
In this era of recession and corporate beggars...Nairaland is not the way forward o. Sorry about the loss of your money. I'm just a struggling student too. I really hope you find help. Peace
Re: Please Help I Lost My Jamb Money by AntiNigerian: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Nicheey:
good day y'all my name is barile nwidumI lost my jamb money today while I was in a buswhen I realized I had lost the money busI alighted from was long goneany good Samaritan willing to helptruth is it was mum who gave me the moneyand I know wah she passed throughplease help me outif you could do it online for me online in avoidance of doubts please doI'll send any information you'd needthanks in advance as you help a family in need out
have earlier posted this on family section in seek of help but non came

please fellow nairalanders help a friend brother.son in need
go and post this in radio Niger Delta on Facebook and maybe your fellow Niger Deltans will help you grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches A Big Python And Uses His Mouth To Kill The Snake / Financial Instrument- Lease BG/SBLC / Accident Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.