Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay (676 Views)

Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by timidapsin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
This Yoruba lady wouldn't stop talking..
I know I am a Yoruba boy but I can't translate all she was saying... But it seems she is angry at the Train Officials for delayed movement sad sad sad

She even insulted the whites in the train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UREOAVX4lCE

My Yoruba guys in the house let's try to translate what she is saying to English...

r231, Freiburger come oh..
Re: Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by timidapsin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
I've watched this video for like 3 times and I still can't get her point grin even though I understand Yoruba. At 1st i taught she was quarrelling with somebody,then later it looks as if she was angry with the train operators and lastly it's like she was preaching the gospel.
Re: Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by Kingsasian(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
She dey argue because of delay which only occur once in a green moon over there make she come argue for naija na wey everything na delay.
Re: Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by RoyalBlak007: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
♤this one

♤na. fighter oh grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by timidapsin(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lalasticlala shocked come
Re: Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
The woman is incoherent o. She may have smoked dried, frozen and thawed osogbo weed. You know say na London she dey.
Re: Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
timidapsin:
Lalasticlala shocked come
Na Lalasticala you dey call? You suppose don tell me before so that I can say the woman was talking about snake. You know Lalasticala is obsessed with snake but won't push the thread to get front page unless the word snake appears at least three times in a single post.
Re: Angry Nigerian Woman Insults Train Officials Abroad Over Delay by timidapsin(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Na Lalasticala you dey call? You suppose don tell me before so that I can say the woman was talking about snake. You know Lalasticala is obsessed with snake but won't push the thread to get front page unless the word snake appears at least three times in a single post.
hmm you don't mean it.. shocked

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Commissions 19.5km Eket-ibeno Road ** Seeks Refunds From Fg / Truck Driver Kills Eight in Lower Manhattan Terrorist Attack / Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Remain In Coma As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.