Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (709 Views)

Hello Fellow NL Webmasters And Mr. Seun I Think We Need This Update / My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me / NL Webmasters Drop Your Twitter Links For Me To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year by pie1ect(m): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2009
C'mon, we are not all about work, work and more work.

I thut it' be a good idea to wish everyone of you happy celebrations in advance since I dont think anybody will be here on christmas day anyway.

Special season greetings to all you guys. Im sure we all made progress in the outgoing year. Next yr's got to be even better.

Have fun and eat well.
Re: Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year by quadrillio(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2009
I wish you the same.
Re: Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year by yawatide(f): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2009
same to you buddy.

Maybe we should take a quick vote - how many of us will actually take the whole week off (as in no email, no nairaland, no coding, etc)?

I'll take the first shot - I won't tongue

May 2010 bring to us all the prosperity that we all deserve - Amen!
Re: Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year by DualCore1: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
Looking forward to what 2010 would have to offer. Maybe more browsers, more frameworks, certainly more bugs. Cheers to y'all.
Re: Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year by mrperfect(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
Wish you the same.

(1) (Reply)

Php, Mysql. Pls Help Me Out / A Web Development Tutor Needed / Wanted: A Professional Web Designer (& Hosting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.