Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

#BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte (5336 Views)

Bbnaija: Esther Dazzles In Different Stunning Outfits As She Models For Payporte / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by PapiNigga: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Payporte's new fashion ambassador, Uriel Oputa, showed her brand her worth as she puts her sexy body on display in these lovely photoshoot.

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-uriel-flaunts-her-banging-body.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by PapiNigga: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by sokul: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Yuneehk(f): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
This Uriel is such a black beauty with a nice body.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by auntysimbiat(f): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
hmmmm.... who is uriel ?
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by jessicahardman: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bd

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by IamAirforce1: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Stiff body
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Vickiweezy(m): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Just rebooted my phone,...

..and still, no fvcks given!!
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Realhommie(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2017
jessicahardman:
Nigerian girls, big ass has no direct relationship with the sweetness of the pun@n1. The worst thing is that they all smell down there.
How did you arrive at the conclusion that they all smell down there, i guess you have sampled all ni They all can't smell na, haba.. Just maybe the ones you've been with all stink? undecidedundecided grin
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by jessicahardman: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Realhommie:
How did you arrive at the conclusion that they all smell down there, i guess you have sampled all ni They all can't smell na, haba.. Just maybe the ones you've been with all stink? undecidedundecided grin

All stink. It takes great care for it not to stink, I tell ya.
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Realhommie(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
jessicahardman:

All stink. It takes great care for it not to stink, I tell ya.
How do you mean great care? And i beg to differ, not all stink.
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Idydarling(f): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2017
I think it's heading to front page
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by jessicahardman: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Realhommie:
How do you mean great care? And i beg to differ, not all stink.

By great care, I mean the lady has to bath more than twice with emphasis on her vjay.
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Kjking(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2017
So we should drink beans?
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Justbeingreal(m): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Some ppl selF must una bring negativity to any post

Pics are cool look like it if u want, one G de dia de talk about vjay smell shuuu

Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Realhommie(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
jessicahardman:

By great care, I mean the lady has to bath more than twice with emphasis on her vjay.
Lol. Not necessarily more than twice, but who, i mean which lady ordinarily wouldn't give the vjay the needed attention when bathing? And please note, not all stinking pus*y is as a result of poor body hygiene.

Summarily, not all pus*y stink.. Guyz basically have a way of carrying out test on the vjay to know if it stinks or nah, lol. And a guy who's been with an average of 5 body counts most likely would know that not all vjay's stink.. I AM A WITNESS
Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
PORTE PAY SEF grin grin

- The way Lalasticlala would be gazing at the first three pictures.
- His left eye on his second laptop focussed on a thread - that would be displaced at 5pm grin grin

Re: #BBNaija: Uriel Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Photoshoot For Payporte by SirMichael1: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
cry The pictures are 'hunt'

The hoe that doesn't want to get married

(1) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Stars Whose Stage Names Became Popular Than Their Real Names / Chike Causes Stir On Twitter With His “big Something” In Wet Swimming Trunk / Who The Hell It This Wiz Khalifa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.