Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,210 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed And If It Was U, Wat Will You Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is To Be Blamed And If It Was U, Wat Will You Do? (812 Views)

UNILAG Should Be Blamed For The Electrocution / Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Raped U During Ur Period / She's been raped. Who is to be blamed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed And If It Was U, Wat Will You Do? by 9jaonibaje(m): 4:55am On Dec 22, 2009
This is a true life story of a 30 years old man who found his true luv wen he was in his final year in the Great Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. His younga broda stays wif him off campus.
This 30yrs old gentle man's true luv who is 22yrs old just got addmission in the same institution. There relationship was the bomb in school but this gentle man is havin a fling with one of his course mate which is true love eventually knows abt. She ask him why he was cheating on her and he reply that he is using that his class mate to pass time. He has never for once slept with his true luv cos he wants to marry her.
Accidentally, the true luv went to check her 30yrs old husband to be in his off campus apartment and met his younga broda who happen to the love of her life wen dey were in secondary school but lost contact after writing WAEC cos there wasnt GSM at dat time. Old feeling stricked and they had sex since the elder broda had never touched her. The 30yrs old man came back from lecture and met his true love cooking in the kitchen as usual. He introduced his broda to his true luv since they've neva meet b4 in the house. He went into the bedroom and found used condoms on the floor which explains evrything.
If u were in his position, what will u do?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed And If It Was U, Wat Will You Do? by sammy6(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2009
This one na storyland o.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed And If It Was U, Wat Will You Do? by 9jaonibaje(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2009
Abi, atleast i try
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed And If It Was U, Wat Will You Do? by Nneomaj(f): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
Pls,u need 2 tell dis story again. I didnt understand it.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed And If It Was U, Wat Will You Do? by oge4real(f): 3:48am On Dec 25, 2009
Abeg, is this not supposed to be in the romance section abi I miss road?

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Carpenter, Two Others For Roasting Human Legs / I Kidnapped My Brother As A Retaliation, Says Female Undergraduate / Boko Haram: Nigerians Flee To Cameroon Against Possible Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.