Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (42073 Views)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
2baba, so much luv for dis guy. I Wish you and your family more celebrations

2 Likes

Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by barrysome001: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Factsayer101:

He explained his part of the story in the original version of 'implication".Belief me, the version on YouTube now was a reworked version. On whether I tried to reach him again, let me say the truth here cos I will probably never see him again. My friend back in UNILAG days told me his then producer, Nelson Brown, used to live in his father's BQ in Festac. The guy left UNILAG before I did, therefore there was no easy way of reaching 2face. I'm not his hater. I have more to say but I leave it at that.
Apparently, the issue hurts you so much that you had to create this new account to express yourself. My dear, He's just a human like we are too,you were hurt because you probably expected too much from him (lesson: stop expecting too much from people).
I don't know him personally, never saw him before either but I beg you to forgive him in all ways he must have once disappointed you. #HeIsJustHuman
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by Samueline13(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Wow das nice.hapy anniversary 2face nd annie idibia
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by JIGHU(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2017
LIARS....THIS WAS CAREFULLY PLANNED FOR THE SHOW AND PUBLIC PURPOSE.....WHY LIE SHE THOUGHT? SHE THOUGHT FIRE!!
Re: 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) by mamatayour(f): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Happy anniversary....Annie eyaff get belle shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade / Wizkid Denied Visa Into London , Misses Wireless Music Festival Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.