Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tekno Has Release A Brand New Song Titled "Yawa" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Has Release A Brand New Song Titled "Yawa" (633 Views)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / 10 Ladies Tekno Has Dated And Slept With (number One Will Shock You) Leak X Tape / Check Out This 5 Hot Girls Tekno Has Dated (#5 Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Has Release A Brand New Song Titled "Yawa" by ieaempire44(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Nigerian young singer, Tekno has been called the artist to watch from West Africa in 2017.

Last year was full of fun but this year, there will be something different. The young singer is busy working on his new album.
Wow! Tekno is now ready to build on that impetus with an even better year this time. On this,
Tekno has released a brand new song titled “Yawa”, with this you will love this young singer Tekno the more.
And the beautiful part of it, is that He himself is promoting it online as “his favorite jam right now” and considering how catchy it’s coming out, don’t be surprised.
Just has fast as I thought this track has already gotten on air and on radio stations around Nigeria and you will get to feel it only a matter of time.
Tell me what you think about the song, please drop your opinion at the comments below:

click on this link to watch the video https://ieaempire..com.ng/2017/03/tekno-has-release-brand-new-song-titled.html

(1) (Reply)

Akon Signs Nigeria Patrick Elis To Konvict Africa / Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Are Back And Now Working Together???(pics) / Ace Ghanaian Producer Magnom Releases Visuals To 'my Baby'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.