Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music (48183 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
American R&B singer, Chris Brown, who is set to release a new song 'Blow My Mind' with Davido, shared this photo of them posing together.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/chris-brown-and-davido-pictured-together-as-they-prepare-to-release-a-new-music/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by happybee: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Kneephy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Brown skin girl will Blow my mind

52 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davido and Wizkid just dey like c Ronaldo and Messi in Naija music industry.

The fans are ready to argue till their last breath while the 2 dudes will keep balling and living their best lives cheesy

225 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by babakb: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wizkid fans will not like this

4 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by 2dice01: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:

The fans are ready to argue till their last breath while the 2 dudes will keep balling and living their best lives cheesy
Funny enough the some useless fans that argue like a Programmed Robot still lives with their Parent feeding them

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Made4naijaceo(f): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by simonlee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
2dice01:
Funny enough the some useless fans that argue like a Programmed Robot still lives with their Parent feeding them
is it your parent?
na your feeding?
if we dey chop "mama thank you" everyday, e concern you?

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by 2dice01: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:

is it your parent?
na your feeding?
if we dey chop "mama thank you" everyday, e concern you?
grin association assist leader Lagos chapter

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by exstreve: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
And one Brown skin boy couldn't bring either Drake nor Beyonce closer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Raydos: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why davido come be like fulani herdsmen like this??

32 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by fmcjunior(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
breezy my man

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by tstx(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
I heard Davido was supposed to do a song with Beyonce in the "lion king" album but he was dropped because he wouldn't stop shouting SHEPE

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by tollytexy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davido trying so hard to beat wizkid's Career

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by oksmart1992(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wizkid right nowgrin

13 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Nathdoug201: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wetin davido wan sing for there self with him frog voice

5 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Lordjb: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice one, hope they release a bang cheesy see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by crackhouse(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice. But no be music we go chop for naija
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by lenghtinny(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sleeky
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by dexcira(f): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good.
Buy land , pay within 20months. Check my signature
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
If you like go wake 2pac up in his grave and ft him, Wizkid na king. now fuk outta here

13 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin see as davido come dey like thief for the picture

2 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Burgerlomo: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Issa bang cool
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:

Davido is competing with wizkid. and wizzy don't have his time. dude is insecure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
babakb:
Wizkid fans will not like this

wizzy has been there and even gone past that stage ..

try again negro

11 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by AmazingELixir: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo see naija Arts...naija don pass African level...this is naija to the rest of the world..

I wonder if Bubu and him team dey tap into the creative art industry well enough to increase forex earning...

Chris brown the boxer that knock out Rihanna.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by 400billionman: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davido with the Tatoos and Chains.

Going the way of gangster rappers.

Too much of everything is....

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
2dice01:
so people that are still living with their parents should not argue? it doesn't make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Intellectual201: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
We are tired of these people.
Made4naijaceo:
American R&B singer, Chris Brown, who is set to release a new song 'Blow My Mind' with Davido, shared this photo of them posing together.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/chris-brown-and-davido-pictured-together-as-they-prepare-to-release-a-new-music/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.