Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) (37100 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi State Governor Bans Vanguard and Sun Reporters In Ebonyi Govt / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by onismate: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2017
When Sahara Reporters got you they have gotten you. The love, sweet relationship between Sowore, Sahara Reporters and Dino Melaye which was once sweet and glorious has gotten sour like a bitter orange.

I could remember 2014/2015, the period of the Nigeria’s general elections. I remembered how Dino fault that GEJ Government. They used media to weaken the administration. Sahara reporters was one of the media used to fight the then GEJ administration by Dino and his group who was campaigning for senatorial seat.
Sahara reporters were dishing out hard blows from their media house against the then incompetent GEJ administration, including lies that at a time many believed the media house (Sahara Reporters) was a media angle of the APC. I could remember that Dino capitalized on that media ground, I guess he even built a relationship with Sahara Reporters owner, Omoyele Sowore that they help messed up some top horns in GEJ administration. It looked as if Dino and his people were the awaiting saints to go into power while the GEJ people were the satan incarnate. Dino melaye went as far as visiting Sowore and the office of Sahara Reporters in Newyork. He commended their good works and gestures for exposing the lies and loopholes in that GEJ’s administration.

He believed so much in Sahara reporters that he said everything concerning the media house, their stories are truth and fact. The love between Dino and Sahara reporters was overwhelming that the news media forgot about his sins and concentrated on GEJ’s people. No investigation on Dino and he was smiling, smiled to the senate seat as he won the elections.

Now imagine how time flies and how things have changed. Sahara Reporters have remember Dino Melaye and exposing some many secrets about him. Am sure Smart Adeyemi is silently watching and warming up. The once sweet love between Dino and SR has gone sour. And Sahara Reporters is a media house that when they come for you they must sure they get to the root of the matter. As they throw it to you, you dodge it they are bringing another one and they won’t rest until your image is tarnished and messed up. I have to give it to them (Sahara Reporters).

Presently, its #DinocertificateGate. Did Dino actually graduated from ABU Zaria in Geography department as first degree as he claimed? Dino also claimed he had a degree in Harvard university and London school of Economics (LSE), in which the two prestigious institutions have disowned him. The both institutions has come out to say that Dino never was a student in the institution. LSE claimed there was no record on Dino melaye in the institution while Harvard claimed the senator only attended a one week seminar at the institution. ABU Zaria that is in our backyard here is yet to release a statement concerning the issue. All these exposures courtesy Sahara Reporters.

Sahara Reporters don remember Dino and na him matter dem go die put. Presently, Sahara Reporters are doing more investigations and Nigerians are waiting for more exposures. Well I wish Dino goodluck.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1349-certificategate-when-the-love-turns-sour-what-dino-melaye-said-about-sahara-reporters-some-years-ago-and-what-he-s-saying-now

Check out the below photos, when Dino Melaye visite Sahara reporters office in Newyork. He even met with Sowore and commended there good works. That was in 2014 when SR forgot about his sins. Now SR has remembered Dino for good.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino really messed up
he and other miscreants in the Senate brought shame
to once respected chamber

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by sdindan: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Karma is never a bitchhh.
Karma is just doing his work.
Dear Dino, Winter is coming.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by okosodo: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2017
No pamarnent interest

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Atiku2019: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Politics grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Nigeria is a joke.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Sahara reporter has no friends and no enemies..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Coughs***clear throat# Na wetin join them togeda still scater dem.......na so eee go dey be for all my FREnemies

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Localamos(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2017
A typical politician has no permanent friend or permanent friend. You remain his friend so long as you continue to serve his interests.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Alasi20(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin

This Dino self

His matter just tired me... ....
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by eightsin(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2017
That is called speaking from two sides of the mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Dojupyo(f): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2017
People change, they are dynamic in nature..
Welcome to Nigeria, were the corrupts go unpunished
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by DonLo: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino was apt to forget when you live in a glass house don't throw stones and neither should you cheer those that are. If this country was sane, the best that the likes of Dino can be is a local government chairman and not a senator.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Jonathan used tissue paper are the most stupid fools you will come accross. Yesterday they were fighting for Dino today they are against him like useless imps. Unlike these idiatus Dino still stand by his criticism of GEJ and has not fallen for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by chinybelle(f): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2017
[/quote]Sahara Reporters is a media house that when they come for you they must sure they get to the root of the matter. As they throw it to you, you dodge it they are bringing another one and they won’t rest until your image is tarnished and messed up. I have to give it to them (Sahara Reporters).
grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by princemillla(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino should swallow whatever that comes from this mess

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by iamedwin: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Lol...this is front page material..

Time is really our greatest enemy. We forget easily.

That said...Nigeria need systems, working systems.. I mean WORKING Information Management systems.. in all sectors.

LET DEM CONTINUE FIGHTING THEMSLEVES..It's for our good...The suffering masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Jonathan used tissue paper are the most stupid fools you will come accross. Yesterday they were fighting for Dino today they are against him like useless imps. Unlike these idiatus Dino still stand by his criticism of GEJ and has not fallen for him.
Why I keep saying these guys are just a bunch of overly emotional kids who should have no business discussing politics. The one that amazes me the most is the ease with which they flip their conscience, I mean, just a couple of days ago, SR was bae after the Amnesty protesters bust, today, it is a whole different story, to make things worse, Dino doesn't even belong to their preferred party!!

I just wish they could take a moment to reassess their lives and decide exactly what they stand for because all these flip flopping makes them appear really stupid.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why I keep saying these guys are just a bunch of overly emotional kids who should have no business discussing politics. The one that amazes me the most is the ease with which they flip their conscience, I mean, just a couple of days ago, SR was bae after the Amnesty protesters bust, today, it is a whole different story, to make things worse, Dino doesn't even belong to their preferred party!!

I just wish they could take a moment to reassess their lives and decide exactly what they stand for because all these flip flopping makes them appear really stupid.

Extremely unintelligent people no wonder they defend thieves like stealing is a great accomplishment.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Realkenny(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2017
I Was A Student There And Dino Was My Roomate

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
I get pissed seeing PDP loyalists taking side with Dino

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by botad(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
When the going was good.

Oga Dinosaur, this guy don get you.
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino lol, I vividly remember when Dino came out on channels television and was dishing out all sorts of tantrums against GEJ regime. Championing himself as an anti corrupt crusader tongue. But now it seems like he's now the prince of corrupt politicians.. Anyways karma has its records...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by PMBNG(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino Melaye your sin has surely found you.

When you were scratching Sahara Reporters back to keep up the fight against GEJ you forget that the evil men do lives after then.

Whatever you sow, you will definitely reap, you sowed hatred against GEJ, you MUST reap it to the full.

Show us your certificate.

tongue
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by tmanny1: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
lol... Funny how Sahara reporters are now being used as a tool in the propaganda landscape of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Rikishi to pawon po ti tu won ka

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino Melaye is daft! no wonder d idiot tok sey im go rape & impregnate Remi Thief-nubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.