Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) (37096 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi State Governor Bans Vanguard and Sun Reporters In Ebonyi Govt / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by clijames: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Jonathan used tissue paper are the most stupid fools you will come accross. Yesterday they were fighting for Dino today they are against him like useless imps. Unlike these idiatus Dino still stand by his criticism of GEJ and has not fallen for him.
The only man in Kazaure Local government of Jigawa state that became a graduate still sounds empty when he comes online. The North is still in the 8th century

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2017
The write up was unnecessary
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Jonathan used tissue paper are the most stupid fools you will come accross. Yesterday they were fighting for Dino today they are against him like useless imps. Unlike these idiatus Dino still stand by his criticism of GEJ and has not fallen for him.

The voice sounds like Omenka while the thought is that of omenkalives.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by lurther: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
...[Qquote author=omenkaLives post=54890729] Why I keep saying these guys are just a bunch of overly emotional kids who should have no business discussing politics. The one that amazes me the most is the ease with which they flip their conscience, I mean, just a couple of days ago, SR was bae after the Amnesty protesters bust, today, it is a whole different story, to make things worse, Dino doesn't even belong to their preferred party!!

I just wish they could take a moment to reassess their lives and decide exactly what they stand for because all these flip flopping makes them appear really stupid. [/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Why are you always in the habit of cursing and insulting people? Do you have manners at all?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Hizzojay(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
sdindan:
Karma is never a bitchhh.

Karma is just doing his work.

Dear Dino, Winter is coming.

I Love That Statement... abeg when is GOT_S7 starting jarey grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by heskeyw(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23
Amidst the ongoing controversy surrounding his B.Sc from ABU ZARIA, the law maker today shared the screenshots from his project for his M.Sc in International affairs and diplomacy in ABU ZARIA, however, his followers are not satisfied, and are demanding the screenshots of his first degree certificate

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/844986956161437697
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by heskeyw(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23
Pictures
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by heskeyw(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23
Reactions from his followers
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by kestolove95(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23
Dino..e don do..u graduate. ..go work for people wey elct u
(Quote) (Report) 14 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Alert(f): 10:58pm On Mar 23
Ok ooo
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by SuperS1Panther: 11:08pm On Mar 23
Where is your undergrad project book?

Where is your undergrad certificate?

Where is your harvard certificate?

Where is your LSE certificate?
(Quote) (Report) 17 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by omogin(f): 11:17pm On Mar 23
Na Wetin we ask oshiomole and buhari be this o. Oshiomole burn ministry of education, buhari hire 24SANs
(Quote) (Report) 28 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by littlewonders: 11:30pm On Mar 23
SuperS1Panther:
Where is your undergrad project book?

Where is your undergrad certificate?

Where is your harvard certificate?

Where is your LSE certificate?

The juju wey dem use for you really carry weight.
*man made god like you. Dem get eye but them no dey see.

If he didn't have an undergraduate cert. He wouldn't have been proud to show his Master's work.
(Quote) (Report) 17 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by CallmeGlad(f): 11:49pm On Mar 23
Dino MeALAYE is simply straw grasping.You dont mess with Sahara reporters.Even the presidency are very careful with them.

Heck even Saraki with all his empty noise about suing Sahara reporters till date is quietly picking his teeth somewhere.

If you know MeALAYE tell him"when the gods wants to kill a man they make him run mad 1st"
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
The hatred for Buhari government has made so many tribalist and political boy boy to support corruption in the name of opposition

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Realkenny:
I Was A Student There And Dino Was My Roomate
good, hope you won't change story when you are asked to testify under oath in court. In fact we want to see your own certificate? Cos we can't be so sure about any abusited certificate these daysgrin na joke o. Good morning.
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why I keep saying these guys are just a bunch of overly emotional kids who should have no business discussing politics. The one that amazes me the most is the ease with which they flip their conscience, I mean, just a couple of days ago, SR was bae after the Amnesty protesters bust, today, it is a whole different story, to make things worse, Dino doesn't even belong to their preferred party!!

I just wish they could take a moment to reassess their lives
and decide exactly what they stand for because all these flip flopping makes them appear really stupid.
I think you need that more than anybody here. It's Unbelievable that a rational man can be leading a life of quarrel, fight, and bitterness on a daily basis. All your comment in Nairaland is all about fight, ethnic hatred, and insulting innuendos! Are you the only person on Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
you say
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
I don't agree with this statement ' I wish Dino goodluck' no the statement should be ' I wish Dino Buhari'. I'm amaze at the law of karma o didn't even wait for 20years to start work. From the head to the least they have just started o. Strange things will happen in the Senate and every other arm,only the elect will stand at last
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by yaki84: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Sahara reporter has no friends and no enemies..
bobo sr have frnds o.

Tinubu is one of them.
For ur mind u think say na savings him take build tvc, oriental hoteh etc.

Dey dia make pant wear u

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by DocHMD: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2017
All those who lied against innocent GEJ with '1000 snipers' because he is not hausa or yoruba will expose themselves and destroy them and we will be here to cheer them to their waterloo. That's it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by daphil: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Haha! SR has finally opened Dino's book of remembrance and picked his call.
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
yaki84:

bobo sr have frnds o.

Tinubu is one of them.
For ur mind u think say na savings him take build tvc, oriental hoteh etc.

Dey dia make pant wear u
John Momoh, Dokpesi, Minaj, and many didn't built those station with their common wealth.. opportunity are differ, time are matters.. positions have her own power. Etiebet build Etiebet house when he was petroleum minister along Bank Anthony way Ikeja.. no bi his sweat ..
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by coolexy2: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
may be only him graduated that time.. no course mate. or faculty friends. ... tired oooo
Dino Malaria
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by seguno2: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
eightsin:
That is called speaking from two sides of the mouth.

Is that how you describe Tinubu, Dele Momodu and El-Rufai for praising Buhari after trashing him in 2003 - 2015?
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Benwems(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Sowore is sponsored by Tinubu. Sowore was tinubu's boy when he was SUG president of unilag and tinubu was governor of lagos. Ever imagined how sowore opened a media how in New york and how he got the finance? Who funded it? Lol... Even sowore is a thief using the stolen money of tinubu to run sahara reporters. Dino is been targeted by SR because of what he said to oluremi tinubu. Anybody tinubu doesn't like he unleash SR on them.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
Kathmandu:
The only man in Kazaure Local government of Jigawa state that became a graduate still sounds empty when he comes online. The North is still in the 8th century
[/s]

Dispite your education all you do on nairaland is triablistic comments that exudes only uunintelligence that barely competes with that of a lizard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Igboblog: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
The guys now serious with him
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2017
busted.
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Hizzojay:

I Love That Statement... abeg when is GOT_S7 starting jarey grin grin grin
16/07/2017
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Truth is a beast with many faces

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Dispite your education all you do on nairaland is triablistic comments that exudes only uunintelligence that barely competes with that of a lizard.
I'm better than you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Missonas(f): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Realkenny:
I Was A Student There And Dino Was My Roomate
Oga u forget say na Non students dey plenty pass real students for school #justsaying
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by Klington: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2017
This is exactly what karma stands for. Pays you back in your own exact coins when you least expected it..dino is in for it.
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
I'm better than a gizzard .

Fixed!
Re: Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) by erinalex: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Benwems:
Sowore is sponsored by Tinubu. Sowore was tinubu's boy when he was SUG president of unilag and tinubu was governor of lagos. Ever imagined how sowore opened a media how in New york and how he got the finance? Who funded it? Lol... Even sowore is a thief using the stolen money of tinubu to run sahara reporters. Dino is been targeted by SR because of what he said to oluremi tinubu. Anybody tinubu doesn't like he unleash SR on them.
has Tinubu unleashed SR on you and your family? It is people like you that bestow the power Tinubu does not have, on him. You have turned him to semi God, why is it that you are always too quick to ascribe other people's travails to Tinubu's connection? Is Tinubu that powerful? Even if you fail to impregnate your wife, Tinubu caused it. Tinubu stopped to hold any elective post since 2007,yet any problems you face, be it in, S/W, S/E, S/S. you are quick to finger him, don't you think something is wrong with you as a people? Where are Tinubu '99 set, of governors? Your problem is "mind set",because this same SR has published damaging reports on Tinubu before, but as usual with people like you, you will pretend as if you are not aware.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Lagos To Spend N19bn On 114 Roads. Check If A Road Close To You Is Listed. / Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.