Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC (20064 Views)

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours / APC Queries Saraki .. threatens sanctions in 48 Hours!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Dedetwo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
nku5:
Yorubas are not cowards. Just that their leader Tinubu is a coward and is afonja 2.0

There is no contrary precedence to the bolded above. Any group of people that continuously show the sign of cowardly indifference to aggressive behaviors of certain people, in this case Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri from northern region of Nigeria, shall one day face the wrath of the idiotic bully.
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
emmasege:
And someone tells me he's Arole O'odua when he can't defend the interest of Yorubas.

Ooni Adesoji Aderemi & Okunade Sijuwade must be regretting over the current occupant of O'odua stool.
Exactly. When Sijuwade stood up to APC and their awusa masters. They called him a pdp oba. The current ooni is tinubu's puppet. All the money he spent to hijack the throne were from tinubu.
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by 12inchDickson: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
malware:

Ur moniker though undecided
well.....
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by omoharry(f): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
skywalker001:
Let south fight for their future 2geda cos only east can't do it all alone... It won't com easy buh we must b ready to face anytin to depart frm dis animals in human skin
dem no go hear word...selfishness and self centeredness is our bane..we are easily swayed by distrust among ethnin tribe and religion and this is the weapon the Hausa/Fulani uses to divide us..i hope we dont get subdued one day becos of our stupidity
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
enny09:
I see no reason giving any ultimatum but the dissolution of Nigeria into north and south should be canvassed for before its too late

It should be devided into north, south east and south west. From what am seeing here on Nairaland the south is not united. So the south should be devided into two also smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
They are all noise and no action...u should be lucky that our traditional rulers are begging on bhealf of the Yoruba's in the North. Do not wake a sleeping lion smiley

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
princessayesha:
They are all noise and no action...u should be lucky that our traditional rulers are begging on bhealf of the Yoruba's in the North. Do not wake a sleeping lion smiley
If your traditional rulers are begging, then in the true sense, they're begging to save you from the calamity that will befall you if you touch any Yoruba. They're already enemies with Igbo and SS. They wouldn't like to toy with the Yorubas number cos if all the three Southern regions can come together to fight a common enemy, then we can all kiss the contraption goodbye. You northern parasites don't want that, hence the "begging". You na be toothless bulldogs. Fools that can't face their oppressor but want to attack innocent people in far away north.

3 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Moneytize: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
ColonelDrake:
I will rather die a brave man than die on my kneel begging which is typical of my Yoruba brothers. Ogunde didn't sing Yoruba Ronu for nothing. Yoruba interest isn't worth fighting for. You fight for it and watch your so called Yoruba brothers desert you and leave you at the mercies of the Hausa Fulani.

God bless Afenifere and OPC. I sincerely apologize for pouring series of insults and invectives on you pre 2015 election.

Oni is still hobnobbing with his slave master emir sanusi while aregbe fool is crying in his pant and so afraid to go against the will of his slave masters in ask rock. They don't care if their brothers are used as sacrificial lambs just to curry favor from their slave masters up north and advance their own selfish political agenda. Pity!
Ipob go and fight for your Red Mud region. Yoruba does not need support from anyone, not especially chest beaters.
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Moneytize: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
nku5:
Yorubas are not cowards. Just that their leader Tinubu is a coward and is afonja 2.0
You mean Ojukwu that ran with his tail between his leg or the Enugu that has been turned to a grazing land for fulani cows?

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by martinsrichie(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dam!! ! The Shit is real.

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Tymepro: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
What goes around comes around afonja..
U kept kwayet when they were oppressing others so am going to keep kwayet too

Wetin concern us for your matter. Don't you have leaders who can fight for you? That has been your problem all along, you can't fight for yourself, you can't demand nothing from your so called leaders and yet you want support from somewhere else. You better open your sense, Yoruba's don't seek support from others, they make their leaders accountable.
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Coldsteel(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hausa's and their disrespect for females. Same treatment was given to them somewhere in Imo when one tried to abuse a young girl..& I think in Enugu of recent with a mosque burnt in reprisal & in Mile12 but they still won't learn.. I'm glad the Yorubas stood their ground this time. Thats one language they do understand in clear words.. However they aren't even the real monsters, the Fulani's are
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by prince9851(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
Omoluabi16:
Sick and tired of these Hausa/fulani people. they love to massacre people, and when you react..they use their brothers in the security agencies to intimidate people. where were these law agencies when agatu and nimbo happened? What are the police doing about the ongoing genocide in Zaki biam and southern kaduna?
[/s]sheybi u love one Nigeria??
Stop complaining
U have more decades ahead of u to enjoy your "one Nigeria" b4 ur descendants take over
Una never start
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by InvestinOwerri(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

When Fulanis flog who?
Hhahahaha.... seems you have been totally blind or is it deaf about the happenings in Nigeria the past few years.
These Igbos are just delusional.

In case you don't know, when the 'Janja.weed' Fulanis marauders are done with Benue, they are coming for your flat heads next. So better go and be holding street protests for government action and tell your leaders to speak out like those of the courageous Yorubas.
Chai, so ile ife, mile 12, akure, ekiti, oyo are now in the East? Mr ostrich you can continue decieving yourself, the trajectory is already mapped out and the clouds are gathering. Good night!

2 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Dareomo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Justice for all.
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
ColonelDrake:

If your traditional rulers are begging, then in the true sense, they're begging to save you from the calamity that will befall you if you touch any Yoruba. They're already enemies with Igbo and SS. They wouldn't like to toy with the Yorubas number cos if all the three Southern regions can come together to fight a common enemy, then we can all kiss the contraption goodbye. You northern parasites don't want that, hence the "begging". You na be toothless bulldogs. Fools that can't face their oppressor but want to attack innocent people in far away north.
See this one o grin Just take my advice and stop ranting rubbish. are u trying to say Igbo people can help u fight the north? are u friends with igbo? Everybody knows that Yoruba people are hipocrates...they dont even have a side. Yoruba people are also known to be cowards. The fact that u succeeded in attacking an armless minority of Hausas in your place does not make you strong. Come to the North if u want to fight the northern people grin and let's see how that would go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by YonkijiSappo: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Chai, so ile ife, mile 12, akure, ekiti, oyo are now in the East? Mr ostrich you can continue decieving yourself, the trajectory is already mapped out and the clouds are gathering. Good night!

You no dey shame, from Nimbo in Enugu to Abia to Anambra to Ebonyi Fulanis have been dealing with you people while raping your mothers and grannies in the village and you are talking of Mile12 and Ife..lol
What Happened to the Hausas and Fulanis in Ife and Ekiti?
What happened to them in Enugu and Ebonyi? hahahaha Ugwuanyi declared fasting and prayer, while Umahi was begging them to come and take land for grazing reserve. Cowards

As for trajectory, we shall see naw. Taraba and Benue are not on the Western Flank of Naija. Agatu is just stting right on your head in Enugu, waiting to drop down.

* Kiss The Truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
princessayesha:

See this one o grin Just take my advice and stop ranting rubbish. are u trying to say Igbo people can help u fight the north? are u friends with igbo? Everybody knows that Yoruba people are hipocrates...they dont even have a side. Yoruba people are also known to be cowards. The fact that u succeeded in attacking an armless minority of Hausas in your place does not make you strong. Come to the North if u want to fight the northern people grin and let's see how that would go.

Come to the North she says? To come do what exactly? We don't need to fight you in your unproductive regions? Boko haram is already doing a good job. I thought you were threatening fire and brimstone now. Last time I checked, the Ife warriors didn't consult flat heads before given you a dose of your medicine. We don't do prayers and fasting here. You were all killed like lab rats recently and all you could do is to whine and cry like the pathetic cry babies that you all are up north.

y'all are are just bunch of cantankerous cowards. Those you've been killing were what? You lots have been killing easy targets, defenseless civilians, children and innocent civilians. Now, you met your match in Ife and y'all are crying and peeing in your pant. Only a scratch and y'all ave packed your belongings to the shithole north where they belong. Cowards, who don't face their oppressors but resort to killing school children, attacking passersby in the night after their nightmares and oppressors must have gone to sleep. It sucks to be you. Bunch of nitwits!

They attack soft targets and then call on the Police and Military to come provide cover for them. Da fck! Look at her disgusting cheeks like rotten puff puff

4 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by YonkijiSappo: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
princessayesha:

See OSU Mgbeke too dey talk.
Why would peaceful Yorubas go to the North to attack or fight Hausa people in their domain over nothing? .. Why don't you ask your Flat headed brothers to go attack Hausas in Knao.
Do you even have a brain?
Oops, I just quoted a Boko Haramist thinking she was a Red Mudder.

lol... makes the fun even better

3 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by joechingo: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nigeria citizenship
Hausa /fulani
cattle
and the rest of us
it is rather unfortunate
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Come to the North she says? To come do what exactly? We don't need to fight you in your unproductive regions? Boko haram is already doing a good job. I thought you were threatening fire and brimstone now. Last time I checked, the Ife warriors didn't consult flat heads before given you a dose of your medicine. We don't do prayers and fasting here. You were all killed like lab rats recently and all you could do is to whine and cry like the pathetic cry babies that you all are up north.

y'all are are just bunch of cantankerous cowards. Those you've been killing were what? You lots have been killing easy targets, defenseless civilians, children and innocent civilians. Now, you met your match in Ife and y'all are crying and peeing in your pant. Only a scratch and y'all ave packed your belongings to the shithole north where they belong. Cowards, who don't face their oppressors but resort to killing school children, attacking passersby in the night after their nightmares and oppressors must have gone to sleep. It sucks to be you. Bunch of nitwits!

They attack soft targets and then call on the Police and Military to come provide cover for them. Da fck! Look at her disgusting cheeks like rotten puff puff
You see...they only know how to talk and talk and talk. Come to the north and say it grin The only thing Yorubas are good at is barking like dogs and shitting in plates grin

3 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

See OSU Mgbeke too dey talk.
Why would peaceful Yorubas go to the North to attack or fight Hausa people in their domain over nothing? .. Why don't you ask your Flat headed brothers to go attack Hausas in Knao.
Do you even have a brain?
Oops, I just quoted a Boko Haramist thinking she was a Red Mudder.

lol... makes the fun even better
Thank God she is not a yoruba shit eater. She kinda yellow like igbos and cute like hausas wink definately does'nt smell like Yorubas...ewww

3 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by YonkijiSappo: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
princessayesha:

Thank God she is not a yoruba shit eater. She kinda yellow like igbos and cute like hausas wink definately does'nt smell like Yorubas...ewww

Cute you say?

[img]http://arewaaid.files./2008/02/almajirai-2.jpg[/img]

Who doesn't know that the Hausas are the worst smelling tribe in all of Nigeria... Hohohoho

See your mothers up there. Everytime I walk beside them, I throw 10 Naira into their begging bara bowls, while I allow their men to shine my shoe not because I need it but out of pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
princessayesha:

You see...they only know how to talk and talk and talk. Come to the north and say it grin The only thing Yorubas are good at is barking like dogs and shitting in plates grin
Northerners - scum of the entire universe

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by hitchowoyemi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
We the ™Yoruba sons are watching & Observing... The days of Northern terror are numbered. 2019 2019 2019 will surprise everyone.…

The weak they tag us
The hypocrate they call us
The sly they named us

ALL WOULD BE FIXED APPROPRIATELY!
Watch out...
(the_Great_Y_bio^warriors)
BIOWA! BIOWA!
The oppressors must pledge!
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Jetleeee: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol see this babe dey flex e-muscles. No let us create memes for your apa o. Ama fi e gba star

I no fit waste my moniker for here. I have a feeling more sumptuous threads are still going to be moved to the FP grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Cute you say?

[img]http://arewaaid.files./2008/02/almajirai-2.jpg[/img]

Who doesn't know that the Hausas are the worst smelling tribe in all of Nigeria... Hohohoho

See your mothers up there. Everytime I walk beside them, I throw 10 Naira into their begging bara bowls, while I allow their men to shine my shoe not because I need it but out of pity.

I rather beg on the streets than smell a Yoruba woman's wrapper aswear grin

3 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by Fourwinds: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
D equation must be balanced.
I hope d police do d rite thing to avoid rancur
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by newbornmacho(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm Igbo but I stand with the Yoruba on this one. I know they would still insult me but no wahala. The IG and the interior minister and the entire Hausa Fulani security apparatus are digging a very big hole for themselves here. When a critical mass of dissenters form in this country all the weapons in Kaduna and Zaria won't save this country from collapsing. Shameless gworo chewers. You go to a man's house , assault him and connive with the police to arrest him That ... This will never stand. If this stands then anything will stand. I believe the Yoruba have the infrastructure to solve this problem. In the event the oligarchs ride on roughshod, then I expect everyone including my kinsmen to join in a civil disobedience. The Yoruba may have wished us I'll in the past, we are not doing this for them but for all the downtrodden of this land.
Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Northerners - scum of the entire universe
Yorubas = hipocrates with no definite direction. Two faceted pigs

3 Likes

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by YonkijiSappo: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
princessayesha:

I rather beg on the streets than smell a Yoruba woman's wrapper aswear grin

What smells worse than a Hausa woman with VVF and a leaky vagina which causes her to urinate and excrete herself without control? Hohoho
Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC by princessayesha(f): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

What smells worse than a Hausa woman with VVF and a leaky vagina which causes her to urinate and excrete herself without control? Hohoho
Kiss the truth.

The answer is simple...A Yoruba person's breath

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Obudu - By Michael Uzoma Michael / Any Member Of APC Working Against Our Success Will Fail - Osinbajo / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.