Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday (1736 Views)

Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Burnaboy Is A Cultist, See Picture Of Burnaboy With His Cult Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by celestine540(f): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
A 40-year-old Zimbabwean self-styled prophet has revealed that he now physically engages in anal sex with a snake since bedding Sheila Taibu, a member of a popular cult in Zimbabwe.
Speaking about the tormenting trauma, Pachawa Kwanamba said since the encounter, a mysterious snake is in the habit of penetrating him from his behind every day.

'Sometimes I feel it is much better for me to die than to continue to live the life that I am living
'Mysterious things have been happening to me ever since the day I had sex with Sheila and I now regret the decision I made of indulging in sex with her. Whenever I explain my situation to people some think I am insane and others would cut communication ties with me.
'I helplessly find myself being a victim of anal sex every day; the snake only comes whilst I am about to sleep and enters me from behind.
"This does not happen spiritually but the snake comes in its physical state and I even have scars on my behind to prove what I am saying,' said Pachawa in a recent interview
He added that he has since lost his prophetic powers as a result of being intimate with the woman.
'When I reflect at what is happening in my life, I am reminded of the biblical Samson who lost all his powers after sleeping with Delilah.'

Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Epositive(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
no source? see his mouth self
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Smellymouth: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2017
"..This does not happen spiritually but the snake comes in its physical state and I even have scars on my behind to prove what I am saying.."

Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by thorpido(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Ofone.
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Udodasco1(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
EYAH. the fall of any man of GOD abi na GOD of man are just this two things money and woman. but woman strong pass
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Dycaptain(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Fear woman, any way shall he brought it upon himelf
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Dycaptain(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Did he have anal with her, so why is she now drilling him from behind now
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Dycaptain(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Only in Zimbabwe and Kenya this kind of news exists
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Kondomatic(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2017
He should deliver himself nah, haba
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by femolacqua(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Chai there is God oh.
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Fear us cheesy grin tongue
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by FleetAdmiral(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2017
PROPHET shocked.... all this randy self acclaimed prophets sef

Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by sarrki(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
please we should stop calling every criminal pastor or prophet
not all that call my name is with me.
thus saith thy lord

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by dacblogger: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2017
The snake must be an anaconda for you have 2 ve scars...crazy pple everywhere. grin
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by princeemmma(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
have never heard this kind of story ooooooooo

Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by oseka101(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin you need to see apostle Suleiman ASAP.....
Re: Prophet Who Slept With A Cult Member, Says He's Being Raped By A Snake Everyday by celestine540(f): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
princeemmma:
have never heard this kind of story ooooooooo

visit lindaikeji's blog.

(1) (Reply)

French Montana Can't Keep His Hands Off Bikini Lady's Ass On A Romantic Get Away / Sexy Maheeda Flaunts Her Body Banging In New Photos / Royal Albert Hall Admits Wizkid Is Not The First African To Sell Out Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.