Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Mad Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mad Tv (4405 Views)

Mad Max Or Furious 7: Which Will Be Best Car Movie Of The Year? / Photos: Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike, Goes Mad! / Chika Ike Plays Mad Woman In New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2007
Are there fans of mad T.V in da house? grin

MADtv is a late night sketch comedy television show. MADtv premiered in 1995 and, over the years, has become famous for its sharp parodies of film, television and music.

MADtv has featured hundreds of guest stars and musical acts including: Susan Sarandon, Kathy Bates, Jack Black, Dennis Hopper, David Alan Grier, Halle Berry, George Carlin, Seth Green, Martin Short, Jackie Chan, Snoop Dogg, No Doubt, LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, Drew Barrymore, Jon Heder, Ludacris, Nicole Richie, Alanis Morrisette, Avril Lavigne, Nelly, Ryan Reynolds, Don Cheadle, Outkast and Green Day -- to name only a few.

During its 11 seasons, MADtv has created a variety of original characters including: Ms. Swan, Stuart, Lorraine, Dot, Trina, UBS Guy, Bunifa, and Tank, among several others.

here is a link
http://www.madtv.com/html/about/about_main.html

My 2 most fav. xters on this show are Micheal Macdonald( i think he is hot! hot! absolutely gorgeous) kiss and the hilariously funny Bobby Lee cheesy

Re: Mad Tv by iice(f): 2:48am On Jan 22, 2007
LOVE MADTV grin grin Michael is ma favorite guy especially when he does his Stuart piece grin grin
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2007
Love it too! grin believe i have been late to work so many times just because i was watching reruns at home and could not get my ass out of the house in time! grin

Re: Mad Tv by iice(f): 2:53am On Jan 22, 2007
Miss swan is another character i like, she will just deliver her lines with no expression on her face lmaoooo. And What's that woman's name? She has this skill of blinking just one eyelid LMFAO she's ma favorite female actor on there. Love when she plays that retarded child who likes throwing herself at the wall grin grin
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2007
iice:

Miss swan is another character i like, she will just deliver her lines with no expression on her face lmaoooo. And What's that woman's name? She has this skill of blinking just one eyelid LMFAO she's ma favorite female actor on there. Love when she plays that retarded child who likes throwing herself at the wall grin grin

you mean dot! grin i absolutely love miss swan( of Gorgeous pretty classy nails) cant remember womans name now but it will come back later
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 3:18am On Jan 22, 2007
@iice her name is Mo Collins grin is she in this Pix?

Re: Mad Tv by iice(f): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2007
not mo, mo usually does the Jenny jones one lmaooooo
She's the one with short curly blond hair sittin in the middle, i absolutely love her. She's sooo hilarious. Yeah dot, lmao
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 3:28am On Jan 22, 2007
ok her name is Stephanie Wier ! grin LMAO
Re: Mad Tv by iice(f): 3:31am On Jan 22, 2007
I usually love when Deb does the Whitney piece, ohhhh gawd, she'd be dripping with sweat and talking about how diva-ish she is LOL
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 3:34am On Jan 22, 2007
or when she exposes her boobs on the show that gal is craazzzzzzzzzzy! cheesy
Re: Mad Tv by WesleyanA(f): 3:41am On Jan 22, 2007
MadTV
the preppy (abercrombie) gay guys are also hilarious
Re: Mad Tv by iice(f): 3:46am On Jan 22, 2007
Yeah LMFAO and when they do the scuffle at the end lol
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 4:06am On Jan 22, 2007
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2007
another skit with Lorraine  grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImavwCvcC4
Re: Mad Tv by neelsel(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2007
I am like its BIGGEST FAN!! Love me that show real bad, Ms. Kwan, Stuart are just a few of my favourites, grin grin
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2007
neelsel:

I am like its BIGGEST FAN!! Love me that show real bad, Ms. Kwan, Stuart are just a few of my favourites, grin grin

Nice! Ms Kwan or Ms Swan? yes stuart is simply hilarious! cheesy
Re: Mad Tv by bluenubian(f): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2007
mo collins was one of my favs, she kills me when she does the old lady character

o yeah ika, u killled me with the video of lorraine
Re: Mad Tv by neelsel(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
ikamefa:

Nice! Ms Kwan or Ms Swan? yes stuart is simply hilarious! cheesy

Yes yes! my bad, Ms. Swan, whatever, I likey,
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

mo collins was one of my favs, she kills me when she does the old lady character

o yeah ika, u killled me with the video of lorraine

lorraine is something else!  grin i hope peeps like that don't exsist in real life  cheesy

neelsel:

Yes yes! my bad, Ms. Swan, whatever, I likey,

cheesy wink
Re: Mad Tv by bluenubian(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2007
oh i bet they do, i work with old people and boi they ve got some characters there.
Re: Mad Tv by Dare312(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2007
I'm not a fan, am I count?
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

oh i bet they do, i work with old people and boi they ve got some characters there.

hum!  if i encouter one like that !* God give me patience* i will prolly beat the shyte outta- her!  cheesy

Dare312:

I'm not a fan, am I count?

" grin " sure you are "count"! LMAO
Re: Mad Tv by bluenubian(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2007
ika, u so shhmart grin grin, cudnt figure out what dude meant
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

grin wink
Re: Mad Tv by Genial(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

That she is.
Re: Mad Tv by Dare312(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2007
is it showing on our own tv stations ? or you people are watching on dstv?
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2007
Genial:

That she is.

grin  kiss merci !
Re: Mad Tv by bluenubian(f): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
Dare312:

is it showing on our own tv stations ? or you people are watching on dstv?

oh my, that i wudnt know, they ve got clips on youtube, like the link ika gave
Re: Mad Tv by neelsel(f): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2007
LMAO!! Just saw an episode, Stuart was sucking on a gorilla's breast, it was hilarious, am cry cry cry, can't stop!!
Re: Mad Tv by ikamefa(f): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2007
neelsel:

LMAO!! Just saw an episode, Stuart was sucking on a gorilla's breast, it was hilarious, am cry cry cry, can't stop!!

grin post a link if available pls tongue
Re: Mad Tv by neelsel(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2007
ikamefa:

grin post a link if available please tongue

I was on a break at work and caught it on Comedy Central, so I am not sure about the link thing, will check back, But girlfriend I was peeing on myself from laughter,  cry cry
Re: Mad Tv by iice(f): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2007
neelsel:

laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Ft Nicki Minaj – Attention || Fixednaija TV. / Star Fox Tv Series / Nigerian Advertising And PR Industry Contacts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.