Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ponzi Made Me Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ponzi Made Me Rich (1238 Views)

Will Owning A Convenience Store Or Supermarket Make Me Rich? / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponzi Made Me Rich by godOfNairaland: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Guys ponzi is a scam. That is they pay Peter with Paul's money, and eventually the whole thing will rundown.

But ponzi has taken over Nigeria (thanks to mmm). Why some are making lots of money from it, others are loosing massively.

I'm one of those making money from investing in Ponzi schemes. That's because i follow simple rules.

1. I don't lie to myself. There is nothing like providing help to each other. It's a pure scam.

2. The goal is to enter and leave before it crashes. That is, if you are not one of the first participants, don't join the schemes.

3. Any scheme that doesn't pay within 3 days is VERY risky to join.

4. Stay away from WhatsApp & Telegram schemes.

Though I lost money to some schemes (especially WhatsApp), I've also made lots of money, more than 600k from jan.

What I do is to find newly launched sites, do some research and invest not more than 3 times.

So guys I've discovered another site. www.xencash.com It'll launch on april 1. I personally know the creator of the site. He's a blogger but i won't reveal his identity. I believe the site has the capability to become really big. So I'll recommend it.

But please remember, only the first participants of ponzi schemes make money from it.
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by KevinBrown: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
godOfNairaland:
Guys ponzi is a scam. That is they pay Peter with Paul's money, and eventually the whole thing will rundown.

But ponzi has taken over Nigeria (thanks to mmm). Why some are making lots of money from it, others are loosing massively.

I'm one of those making money from investing in Ponzi schemes. That's because i follow simple rules.

1. I don't lie to myself. There is nothing like providing help to each other. It's a pure scam.

2. The goal is to enter and leave before it crashes. That is, if you are not one of the first participants, don't join the schemes.

Though I lost money to some schemes (especially WhatsApp), I've also made lots of money, more than 600k from jan.

What I do is to find newly launched sites, do some research and invest not more than 3 times.

So guys I've discovered another site. www.xencash.com It'll launch on april 1. I personally know the creator of the site. He's a blogger but i won't reveal his identity. I believe the site has the capability to become really big. So I'll recommend it.

But please remember, only the first participants of ponzi schemes make money from it.

I believe it's Makinde Azeez. Owner of naijaloaded
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by mrbigman(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
KevinBrown:

I believe it's Makinde Azeez. Owner of naijaloaded

Makinde Azeez is not a blogger
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by africanman85: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2017
godOfNairaland:

How do u find abt to be launched schemes ?
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by KevinBrown: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2017
mrbigman:

Makinde Azeez is not a blogger

I know what I'm saying, ok. A Makinde Azeez contacted my friend who is a programmer to help him build a ponzi site (with the same name of xencash). And he offered to pay 250,000 naira.
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by godOfNairaland: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
KevinBrown:

I know what I'm saying, ok. A Makinde Azeez contacted my friend who is a programmer to help him build a ponzi site (with the same name of xencash). And he offered to pay 250,000 naira.

Lol. It's not the owner of naijaloaded
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by FrontPageBoy: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2017
I already joined 2 days ago from Facebook. But that 1st of April is too long. Why can't it start immediately. Is it until thousands of people join and then it becomes saturated
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by NnamdiN: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
So let's get one thing straight, you greedy bastardz are hoping to make money from folks that would eventually lose their money?
Aren't you guys as good as armed robbers?
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by godOfNairaland: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
NnamdiN:
So let's get one thing straight, you greedy bastardz are hoping to make money from folks that would eventually lose their money?

It's gambling. But unlike gambling, only the early members make money from it.

As long as ponzi is still legal in Nigeria, I believe i have the right to provide help on any platform I so wishes
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by mrbigman(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2017
NnamdiN:

Na people like you go dey preach yet na them lose money pass for MMM
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by NnamdiN: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
mrbigman:

Na people like you go dey preach yet na them lose money pass for MMM
so you admit people lose money to these shitty schemes? Oga I do legit business with guaranteed returns. Go get a job and stop looking for gullible 1diots to rip off.
Re: Ponzi Made Me Rich by godOfNairaland: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2017
NnamdiN:
so you admit people lose money to these shitty schemes? Oga I do legit business with guaranteed returns. Go get a job and stop looking for gullible 1diots to rip off.

Yes. But the point of the post is that people should only participate while it just launches. That's the best way to make money from it

(1) (Reply)

Ajinomoto Makes Global Top 5 Tabletop And Sachet Sweeteners By / I Will Teach You How To Make $180,000 In 30 Days... / Money Is Not The Problem, Check-out What The Problem Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.