Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False (1009 Views)

I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari / Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by otiokpo(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2009
guys and chicks in d house please i want to confirm the authenticity of this news that the military have taken over the aso presidential villa today. i dont want to beleive it until it is confirmed. so please who else have heard dis new and how true is it.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2009
When did you sign out in ARO? YOU MUST SURELY BE MISSING YOUR MEDICATION, I mean "lagatin"
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by Jaybee2412(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2009
God forbid. It shall be well for Nigeria
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by lannre(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2009
Until you tell us the source of your post,then we can help further to "investigate"
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by Spyker: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2009
Until i hear from the media houses, i refuse to believe. Look here, i am hoping to contest election in the next 10 years grin and you are there praying for the military to take over from Aso rock. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by henryhemon(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
SHITS HAPPEN IN Nigeria.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by KnowAll(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
I WILL NOT DISCOUNT IT IN ITS ENTIRETY those fools running the country has left a power vacumn for too long, no nation does this, are our politicians mad or something. ? undecided
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by Wilfem(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
I don't think there's been anything like that, but if that's what we need, I wouldn't mind 'cos Nigeria is not yet ready for Democracy. So if the Military wants to take over, LET THEM GO AHEAD
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by KnowAll(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
The problem with our leaders is they cannot see the writing on the wall, while the whole world can.

1. The present sitituation should be arrested and orderliness restored as a matter of urgency.

2. Every nation needs a figure head and at present that figure head is camatossed in a foreign hospital.

3. The attack of MEND is a ruse, the earlier the power vacumn is attended to,  the clearer it will become and seen as a hoax which it is, we better nip it in the bud b4 it gets out of hand.

4. The Military are bidding their time and testing the waters with rumours like this, the earlier those who can effect change do their jobs the better it will be for the whole nation b4 all hell is let loose. A word is good for the wise.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by Jaybee2412(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
We need them just for the clean up - Rwalings style. Look at Ghana's democracy now.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by chrisical(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
May it never be true
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by mrperfect(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
Jaybee2412:

We need them just for the clean up - Rwalings style. Look at Ghana's democracy now.
But they have been there for so long, before 1999.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
For this country to move forward, progress and join the comity of developed nations, some people needs to die or be killed and they are from all tribes.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by safeact(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
If that is ur dream,its a pity that it wll not come 2pass!
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by cre8tivity(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
@topic:
i will not be surprised, in fact, i've predicted this couple of weeks ago. but i will check and get back to you.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by cre8tivity(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
a country that has no leader has no future
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by cre8tivity(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
a country that has no law has no crime.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by cre8tivity(f): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
whitehouse and others around the world will welcome the move if it is true. enough is enough with this half baked democrazy.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by cre8tivity(f): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
in fact, this is the perfect time for military to take over. their premise for taking over will be things are out of control, every single politician in nigeria are heavily corrupt and currently there is no leader leading this country.
the only 2 countries that could reject military coup in nigeria are uk and usa, and i predict that these 2 countries will turn their back and allow a sensible military leader to be in charge for some time.
reasons: uk is sick of all our leaders, they know too much about our fake "demokrazy" and how money is being transferred everywhere except nigeria.
usa is also sick of our corrupt apathetic leaders, and beside all things they also have their own problems to deal with. in fact, obama's administration has indicated that there is no government in nigeria;therefore, anyone that shows dedication and loyalty to the citizens/nigeria will be accepted by usa.
as a result of this, i will not be surprised if military coup is allowed to take place in the next few months. we can not continue to operate like this in nigeria. our laws need to be re-arranged and acknowledged by everybody. at this time the only administration that may be able to do this successfully is military admin.
a disciplined, dedicated and sensible military officer (someone like idiagbon) may take over soon; and he will be welcomed.

don't be silly, we have nothing to lose, the ship is sinking.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nature abhors vacuum, hence It should not be completely ruled out.  Lets put our hand together in prayer, so that it does not materialise. I don't believe it but i fear it, cos its occurence will draw us 50yrs back. I strongly believe in efficacy of prayers. Let the prayer begin
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by cre8tivity(f): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
my respect to you Johnpaul88, but do you honestly think that at this point we have anything to lose?
do you truly see anything different from being ruled by the military guys?
i do not care who takes over, i just think nigerians deserve something better than what we are currently experiencing.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
What we un-deserving lot of Nigerians do not or refuse to admit is that Politicians and the Military have our number. they will do it to us again and again and again. without as much as a whiff of protest or challenge.
Re: Military Has Taken Over Aso Villa. Is It Tru Or False by OBJ3(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
i thing you guys should invest your prayers in the recovery of yaradua. forget the military, their era is gone. they have ben pocketted since 1999 when all military officers who have tasted politial office were retired. none of the present people in the military knows what political office is. not even one soul. they are all professional soldiers. all of them.

secondly, in those days the military will just conquer state house and radio nigeria and use it to hold the country. today where do they want to conquer? aso rock? that is fortified with rocks and loyal security agents. or FRCN? but anyone can send counter information in thisday and age of internet youtube etc, who needs radio nigeria? and who will co-operate with their coup? the NBA, or the military commanders in the military divisions? who have their loyalty to the constitution. it wont work.

the best that can happen now is a president is murdered so his vice will rule or both are eliminated so that someone else takes over, but that is not possible now. Nigeria has come of age and u guys better accept it. the average nigerian should throw his/her life into this democratic experience, protect your votes, elect your people, if people know that they will loose election if they dont perfomr, they will try to perfom. but the politicians know they can always rig elections, so they dont care,this is b/c the average nigerians cant fight for his vote, so in the end he fights for his right which is denied by the politicians.

wake up guys. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Terror Scare:ncaa Boss Blames Schiphol Airport For Security Breach - Latest News / A Letter To Imam Farouk Umar Abdul Muta Muta / Nigeria Must Not Be Dismembered - Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.