Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters (57568 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by babadee1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dino Melaye has been a career thief from time. No be news, e don tey. Now he continues his thieving career in our Senate.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by dammyllare(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
The accusation was not that he stole.
If he did steal, did he face any disciplinary panel?
Impeachment could be as a result of anything.
But the main issue Sahara told us is that he never graduated from ABU
So Sahara, are you saying he was rusticated from the school for stealing or you made a grave mistake trying to change the topic now?
If he end up proving that he graduated from ABU then Sahara is finished and done for life!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by chukwuibuipob: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
It is in him like peak milk.How he got all the money he lavished on cars/luxury lifestyle remain mystery

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by tempex88(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:
When Sahara reporters re done with Dino Melaye, he will later get to know they re tarnishing his present and future political career.

Sahara will nail Dino to the cross and still show him no mercy. He just stepped on the tail of a rattle snake and definitely must be bitten.

Who has SR nailed with their kind of Journalism? just mention three politicians

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by hardeycute(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
come to think of it what is Dino owing SR

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by PACHRIS(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sahara reporters from apostle Suleiman it is now the turn of Dino melaiye. Ok kwontinew
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by jumpandpas(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I am a big fan of Sahara Reporters' groundbreaking work...BUT

They should keep quiet about Dino Melaye.

The single error they made about him graduating from ABU is just made glaring with these subsequent leaks.

PS - I learnt Dino and some others were so problematic to the ABU administration that they just hurriedly graduated them, pending carryovers notwithstanding. They caused ABU to be shut for 2 years 1995-1996 or so.

Leave that thing jari, we all were bad guys while growing up. Who no steal as a young man or woman?. I even wrote my SSCE from police cell, every exam day the police will carry me to the exam hall with handcuff and return me to the cell after the day's exam. Everyone has h/her ugly past.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by ganiladworld: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
he who lives i glass house dont throw stone. if you know you have a dirty past never try to outshine or pull someone down, rather live a quiet life & allow the past to stick to the past. sahara reporters is nigeria version of wikileaks they have access to more than enough info on any politician.
Dino ought to have known this instead of trying to headbutt sahara reporters.well lets see what comes out of this whole mess.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by shevchenko(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:
When Sahara reporters re done with Dino Melaye, he will later get to know they re tarnishing his present and future political career.

Sahara will nail Dino to the cross and still show him no mercy. He just stepped on the tail of a rattle snake and definitely must be bitten.

Typical ugly Nigerua mentality
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by myproperty(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
The incident also led to his impeachment as the president of ABU National Association of Geography Students.
[color=#006600][/color]

I thought he didn't graduate yet he was the president of ABU National Association of Geography Students.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by odimbannamdi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
gadgetsngs:
d two at the extreme is how mch

8,500, sir. whatsapp me on 09083748635
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by thunderbabs: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dino don offend this Sahara guy... cheesy

Bent on messing him up angry
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by ademasta(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Haaaa
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Fuadeiza(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
dollarsplenty:
Dino Melaye's case is an indictment on

i. Nigerian politicians as crooks with very corrupt pasts

ii. Nigerian education as collapsed and decayed

iii. Nigerian masses as gullible and politicians slaves

iv. National Assembly as houses for the very corrupt and morally bankrupt honourables

v. Our democracy as joke

vi. Nigeria laws as ineffective

vii. Nigeria as a country where nothing is working

i like you for this....
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by epidi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Dino sef

Nice loafers for sale here
How much and where are u at?
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by 2050thinker(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by LockDown69(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
E be like SR has personal beef with Senator melaye, they seem to keep coming after him. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ermacc:
This sahara reporters is definitely not a media outlet. must you tribalize everything? Who knows how humongous your heap of dirt may be after being investigated?

Your hero has been busted grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by oyeb15: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
They are already fighting this man becos they know he's going to be the Next Governor of Kogi State. He is d new jagaban of Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by hatchy(f): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
SINator DINOsaur your yam don done and na only you go chop am.

Thieves are always living flamboyant lifestyle, why?

Egbegbe and Dino are same people with same kind of lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by nattyGENT: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
That was then, we all have our "pasts". Now we know who he is. We dont care
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by PROPHETmichael: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
That doesn't change the fact that he is an authentic graduate of Amadu Bello University, Zaria.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nigeriadondie: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
The stealing continues. He is stealing the money meant for constituency projects to buy cars which he flaunts even before his poor constituents. They are honourable, ditinguished and excellent goats eating our yams. They have arrested national development. Rather than use their education for the benefit of humanity they use it ti steal and plunder. With people like this in the corridor of power no hope not even iota for Nigeria and Africa at large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by ayindejimmy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Well, I think Saharareporters.com feel if they go to court, they might as well go for something serious
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by balancediet(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
u sound brilliant. Did u finish from fellowship nursery and primäry schooöl idah, Kogi State?
dollarsplenty:

iv. National Assembly as houses for the very corrupt and morally bankrupt honourables

v. Our democracy as joke

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
dollarsplenty:

v. Our democracy as joke

Anytime i read the truth it hurts so much
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by femmy123(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
any suit case to be file.
what is sahara report doing this for
they are now worst doing such rubbish, but remember u have 5billion to pay sha. if care is not taken u will pay more than that or even close down. Dino is already high, how do i
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
First they say he didnt graduate and now they say he was the President of the Geography students ...which way sahara
Can't you comprehend?SR said Dino was impeached for stealing a TV.That was where his problem of graduating in abu began.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by femmy123(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
any suit case to be file.
what is sahara report doing this for
they are now worst doing such rubbish, but remember u have 5billion to pay sha. if care is not taken u will pay more than that or even close down. Dino is already higher than u. by the time this get to the end then u and d person that hire u to do this rubbbish will regret big time
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Bhol28: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:
Dino you buy market you cannot sell

Na real market o.Sahara Reporters wan finish this man o
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by blackboy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sahara reporters and Dino matter is like 2 women fighting in the compound or two children after being seperated from a fight keep abusing themselves.

So childish, wetin concern us tv or flat screen . Everyone got a past and he has paid and turned a new leaf - he is not stealing tvs no more.

Sahara Reporters grow up and lets have real news to make Nigeria great again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.