Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability (1340 Views)

FSDH Research Weekly Insights: Moving Towards Debt Sustainability / Start-ups And The Nigerian Economy-Sustainability Watch Nigeria / Prove It Isn't A Scam , Its Sustainability N Longevity Of MMM Or Stay Away!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability by divinelove(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2017
it is only a complete idiot that will expect to GH in a new platform like GHWX without PHing even if it is an old GH. I was really excited to see GHWX latest update ofcos i have always expected PHing b4 GHing. they were even kind to allow members to PH as from the lowest ie 5000naira. mind you i have nearly half a million of outstanding GH to get so, y am i excited?

simple the major impending problem of GHWX has been solved which has bothered me for sometime ie what i term "hit and run participants". yes nearly haif of the existing participants were waiting to GH their outstanding and run but with the new arrangement we can only take it small small for the next 5 to 10months dts d way to go people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HIT AND RUN PPL NTOOOOOOR

i have PHed since monday and adviced my followers to do the same in my old thread which was deleted by mod.

i have been on GHWX forum all along, jst thought i shld enlighten ppl on the new update. GHWX admins are bunch of super brains, sometimes i wonder if they are human bc their wisdom is exceptional.

you can never lose money on GHWX

good day people.

NB: this thread bc it says the truth will be deleted soonest by NL and yours sincerely handed another ban may be they shld ban me forever this time. taking a ride to my new abode GHWX forum see ya all later

2 Likes

Re: GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability by Elegantdiva: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2017
how do I migrate ..it keep saying "Authentication failed for the old account" pls help out
Re: GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability by divinelove(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elegantdiva:
how do I migrate ..it keep saying "Authentication failed for the old account" pls help out

type in ur migration code dnt copy and paste it
Re: GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability by rejuvenation: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
people leave Nairaland Alone..i would keep preaching this till the world ends..... we have our forum

go there
Re: GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability by imagrg(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have just made a pledge to pay. Expecting reward soon

3 Likes

Re: GHWX Comes Out With An Excellent Update For Sustainability by akanbiaa(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2017
divinelove:
it is only a complete idiot that will expect to GH in a new platform like GHWX without PHing even if it is an old GH. I was really excited to see GHWX latest update ofcos i have always expected PHing b4 GHing. they were even kind to allow members to PH as from the lowest ie 5000naira. mind you i have nearly half a million of outstanding GH to get so, y am i excited?

simple the major impending problem of GHWX has been solved which has bothered me for sometime ie what i term "hit and run participants". yes nearly haif of the existing participants were waiting to GH their outstanding and run but with the new arrangement we can only take it small small for the next 5 to 10months dts d way to go people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HIT AND RUN PPL NTOOOOOOR

i have PHed since monday and adviced my followers to do the same in my old thread which was deleted by mod.

i have been on GHWX forum all along, jst thought i shld enlighten ppl on the new update. GHWX admins are bunch of super brains, sometimes i wonder if they are human bc their wisdom is exceptional.

you can never lose money on GHWX

good day people.

NB: this thread bc it says the truth will be deleted soonest by NL and yours sincerely handed another ban may be they shld ban me forever this time. taking a ride to my new abode GHWX forum see ya all later
You and use of complete idiot is like you are 5 and 6 abi na lineage thing?

(1) (Reply)

What Are Eurobond Investments Please? / Reasons People Are Broke / How Do I Collect All My Pension From Stanbic Ibtc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.