Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Why Infinix Note 3? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Infinix Note 3? (18961 Views)

Why Infinix S5 Pro Is Trash / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Lonan: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
okikiosibodu:

Even the fonts. Would have rooted it cos of the fonts, but now, no need again. So so enjoying my note 3 pro. I just wish it supports band 28 (for Glo)

glo with their band 28 keep giving unnecessary headaches, at least its easy to get a phone that supports mtn and etisalat

2 Likes

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
I've heard a lot of good things about this phone. I think i should get one myself that's if it has not been overhyped
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by cadiz: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
lilmisspenney:
I've heard a lot of good things about this phone. I think i should get one myself that's if it has not been overhyped
best read reviews on different sites, you have to decide on what you want first, if its battery, a good camera and ram to prevent lagging, infinix is good enough, if you are looking for something else then you should read thoroughly before you decide
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by kingblack: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
passyaba:

It stay more than that plus wen ur data is on through out
well that's magnificent
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Reborn5:
But I am confused, wasn't it the Note 4 I heard was on the way? or am I mistaken somewhere?
this is out already
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wish they would increase internal storage 16gb fills up fast. It's not even the full 16 one gets self
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by okikiosibodu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls who knows when OS 7.0 will he available for Infinix note 3pro in Nigeria. .. One from Infinix itself, not custom rims.
Bashspeaks:

you've gotten the right source,dont bother urself
Thanks for the suiting words.. ..but that is not what is advertised online (3gb Ram not 2gb Ram is advertised).. Some people claim to even have 32gb rom.. .could they be telling lies?

Lonan:

glo with their band 28 keep giving unnecessary headaches, at least its easy to get a phone that supports mtn and etisalat
Abi o. I have been seriously wondering that can't thebdo band 28 and any other band for common phones (like other telcoms do)? I understand their 4g is close ton5g, but if with their price the 4g is available for almost everyone, other networks will be forced to work on theirs.. ..either increased their volumes or reduce their prices and on the long run, it will favour we consumers.

Denchturbo:

Who roots anymore especially since Lollipop. Wait there are two versions? Is that just cos of ram or?
Those days (about 2-3yrs ago) when I used to rock my Techno phantom A+, I reported my phone for some basic reasons (though it ran on OS 4.2)
1. For cooler fonts 2. To Install some ads blocker so as to conserve my data 3. To install some cheats used to make ANY ( I repeat, ANY) in-app purchases free of charge (more credit to Market Unlocked and Freedom), 4. To change into to BB's own then went 1k gave 3gb on BBs but 200mb for Androids. 5. To crack games and unlock weapons meant for the latter part of the game at the beginning ( such that the game then gets boring cos it becomes too easy), 6. To back up my OS such that if inevitably I have to flash my phone, I can restore it so it doesn't look boring to me and so many other reasons time wouldn't permit.
I am still yet to figure out how to back up my OS on infinix note 3 pro without having to root it. If you have any idea(s), Pls feel free to share
Cc: Debque
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
okikiosibodu:
Pls who knows when OS 7.0 will he available for Infinix note 3pro in Nigeria. .. One from Infinix itself, not custom rims.
Thanks for the suiting words.. ..but that is not what is advertised online (3gb Ram not 2gb Ram is advertised).. Some people claim to even have 32gb rom.. .could they be telling lies?

Abi o. I have been seriously wondering that can't thebdo band 28 and any other band for common phones (like other telcoms do)? I understand their 4g is close ton5g, but if with their price the 4g is available for almost everyone, other networks will be forced to work on theirs.. ..either increased their volumes or reduce their prices and on the long run, it will favour we consumers.

Those days (about 2-3yrs ago) when I used to rock my Techno phantom A+, I reported my phone for some basic reasons (though it ran on OS 4.2)
1. For cooler fonts 2. To Install some ads blocker so as to conserve my data 3. To install some cheats used to make ANY ( I repeat, ANY) in-app purchases free of charge (more credit to Market Unlocked and Freedom), 4. To change into to BB's own then went 1k gave 3gb on BBs but 200mb for Androids. 5. To crack games and unlock weapons meant for the latter part of the game at the beginning ( such that the game then gets boring cos it becomes too easy), 6. To back up my OS such that if inevitably I have to flash my phone, I can restore it so it doesn't look boring to me and so many other reasons time wouldn't permit.
I am still yet to figure out how to back up my OS on infinix note 3 pro without having to root it. If you have any idea(s), Pls feel free to share
Cc: Debque

Man looking at what you've done, I'm still a learner
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Lonan: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
okikiosibodu:

i would like to learn how to make in app purchases free grin
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by daddykalid101: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Infinix Note 3 is an upgrade from the highly successful Note 2 and it definitely steps out of its shadow to dominate proceedings in the mobile landscape.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by opeyemithought: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
In this present world we live in, ‘big’ and ‘beautiful’ are two words that hardly coexist in a sentence. However, the Infinix Note 3 is one big phone which still possesses a beautiful and attractive design clad in full metal

2 Likes

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by nynyola123: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
yemzzy02:
All freelancers should get this phone. You just do your work on the go.
Without a system?? Tell me about it..
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by nynyola123: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:
Wish they would increase internal storage 16gb fills up fast. It's not even the full 16 one gets self
You can always get an external storage
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
nynyola123:

You can always get an eternal storage

Yh but sometimes you want to keep something's on your internal storage
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
cadiz:

best read reviews on different sites, you have to decide on what you want first, if its battery, a good camera and ram to prevent lagging, infinix is good enough, if you are looking for something else then you should read thoroughly before you decide
alright... thanks
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:
In this present world we live in, ‘big’ and ‘beautiful’ are two words that hardly coexist in a sentence. However, the Infinix Note 3 is one big phone which still possesses a beautiful and attractive design clad in full metal

6' phone is definitely big
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by nynyola123: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

Yh but sometimes you want to keep something's on your internal storage
And 16 gb is not enough for that??
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by opeyemithought: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
The 1.3GHz Octa-Core processor helps you get submerged in a world of responsive gaming, multimedia handling and socializing on the web every time you pick up your phone to play
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by cadiz: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
nynyola123:

And 16 gb is not enough for that??
i dont think you know how small 16gb can be to most people

1 Like

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

6' phone is definitely big
too big in my opinion
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by daddykalid101: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
It also possesses a water-cooling technology to prevent the battery from overheating.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Lonan: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:
The 1.3GHz Octa-Core processor helps you get submerged in a world of responsive gaming, multimedia handling and socializing on the web every time you pick up your phone to play
2.0GHz wont be too bad
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by cadiz: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
daddykalid101:
It also possesses a water-cooling technology to prevent the battery from overheating.
isnt it when a the battery is bad it is likely to overheat?
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lonan:

i would like to learn how to make in app purchases free grin
i wouldnt mind too, especially for my online games
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by daddykalid101: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
cadiz:

isnt it when a the battery is bad it is likely to overheat?
yes it will really overheat when the battery Is damaged, it can cause the phone to discharge when charging
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
creed266:

too big in my opinion
I don't even think phone manufacturers are stopping there
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by TeamLeader(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:

how much is infinix note 3 now pls
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by opeyemithought: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
TeamLeader:

how much is infinix note 3 now pls
Infinix Note 3 Smartphone nfinix Note 3 Price In Nigeria is within the range of #54,000 – #58,000
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:

Infinix Note 3 Smartphone
nfinix Note 3 Price In Nigeria is within the range of #54,000 – #58,000

You sure? I saw one​ for 62
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by opeyemithought: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

price varies
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by opeyemithought: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

price varies
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Poshkeez: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Infinix Note 3 comes with a 13-mega pixel back camera for professional or next to perfect camera shots and 5 mega pixel front camera accompanied by a flash light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces / Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.