Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

LASU Best-graduating Student Wrote UTME 7 Times - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Best-graduating Student Wrote UTME 7 Times (316 Views)

Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks / Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students / Lasu's Best Graduating Student Welcomes Baby Hours After Graduating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASU Best-graduating Student Wrote UTME 7 Times by ScholarsInside: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Mrs Elizabeth Orefuwa, Lagos State University best graduating student in 2015/2016 says she wrote the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UMTE) popularly themed JAMB seven times before she gained admission.

Elizabeth Orefuwa who graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.74 in Accounting Education said during the institution’s 21st convocation on Wednesday in Lagos that the journey through the institution did not come easy but with determination and motivation, she had success a story to tell.
29 year old Elizabeth said that in the process of seeking for university admission, she started a professional career in accounting.
“The journey through the institution was not easy; it took me seven years of writing the UTME before I finally gained admission in 2012.
“I also applied for direct entry three times at the
.more here.
http://www.scholarsinside.com/2017/03/lasu-best-graduating-student-wrote-utme.html

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Failure In Life (2) / Lifetime Decision! Help Please! / Check This Mathematics Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.