Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (87720 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by bangging(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
;
Baawaa:
This can only happened in bia-fraud land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
then beheading girl friends can only hapen in afonjas land..

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
I tire for everything
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by buckwild44(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
so many immature folks here...making this about tribe...as if its hasn't happened in your tribe......tbh the teacher needs to be castrated..bitches are everywhere why forcing......GOD help us
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nusaf: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Choi, I no fit shout abeg.

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by kabawa(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
And you are advertising her back side for other conji kings abi grin
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will follow up this news imagine this crime happening in my very own back yard
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
end time teacher
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Olasco93: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
holybabayo:
Bad Bad Bad if it is true. But I do not think a traumatize SS2 student can speak in such big vocabularies as your quote shows.
He added some British spice for the best aroma...
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by parryon(f): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
maxiuc:
Shit that's my home town mehn was is happening

Amauburu Ubomiri in mbaitoli L G A

Where precisely?
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
I need to knw that teacher name... befor I continue I dey think wether na dem. .hardworking people. undecided undecided
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
The matter should be investigated during my youth service in a secondary school a female student misbehaved I reported her to a permanent teacher, very strict man, she was flogged and the next thing I heard was how i made advances at her and she refused I was baffled, not making brief for this particular one though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
FvckShiT:
now the world is so fůcked embarassed

Hőez are so fůcking cheap,why not gö fùck some ôf dəm undecided
The lecturer is fu..c..king stupid ad needs to be fuc..k..ing flogged to have his brain fuc..k..ing formatted so that next time he will fucki..ng behaved himself, useless fuc..k..ing lecturer wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by loomer: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yes I agree say the abuse laid on the girl by the teacher is wrong and should therefore be prosecuted.

But for the girl to say he's forcing her to be his lover no mean say we should just take her words for it.

There should be investigation, with no partiality of any sort.

Because lately it seems like if woman no get their way they tend to accuse man of forcing themselves on them.

My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tazdroid:
The tragedies that should befall the wretch in the following order

1. Public flogging
2. Sacking
3. Hand over ceremony to the Police
True that, l am ready to flog him, he needs 9000 lashes in Owerri & Abuja national stadium, useless lecturer sad

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Outofsync(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Diamondqueen:

you're a pervert. Burn in hell.
Hey he IS right. That ass is aesthetic undecided
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Obiohai: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
This story does not sound all true. She could falsely be accusing the teacher. I'm sure she failed that exam and now looking for a cover up.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by odogwu9(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Baawaa:
This can only happened in bia-fraud land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It can and have and also happen elsewhere... Receive sense today..and speak more with logic
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by odogwu9(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
An allegation has been made by an SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was beaten by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State. According to reports, the teacher in question has been disturbing and pestering the girl for sex before committing the act.

Read below what was shared by Uzuegbu Prosper on Facebook;

WHO WILL SPEAK FOR THE POOR GIRL....?

I am particularly and pathetically troubled and perturbed about the way and manner some people can be deliberately dreaded and cruel. Just for nothing. This is a story of a SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was ruthlessly and wickedly planked by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State.

According to this extremely pained student, she lamented how this young man had been disturbing and pestering her life for a long time ago since he was posted in the aforementioned school. He got the rare opportunity and committed this height of cruelty, when these students were writing their 2nd term exam, yesterday, 23rd March, 2017.

I was reliably informed that they (students) were busy writing exam having given a short time near to school dismissal. They were not satisfied with what they have put in paper. Particularly, he got to her and started dragging the answer sheet, and bantering words with the student. This is morally and socially unacceptable and condemnable.

"He has been disturbing and threatening me to be his lover, of which I wouldn't like to, owing to the fact that, I'm still a training child and student. I am extremely pained. I am emotionally and psychologically traumatized over this wickedness exhibited by someone who supposed to be my teacher, now turned to my tormentor", she bitterly complained.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/teacher-allegedly-brutalizes-ss2.html

Looking at they girl's behind..i can see why the fool has been pestering him and broke her head
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by iswallker(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Who do we believe? Teacher or student?

Worldwide, there are a lot of perverts and paedophiles out there...but there are opportunistic false accusers too.

But never forget, Karma does exist, if you do good / bad, you would get returns on your investment.

I was told of a School principal who specialized in deflowering his students, year in year out. Some of his students have become very successful...decades after, he remains a teacher.

how does one reconcile the meme and the message...
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by jtwest(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
what could have attracted the man sef cos the student no even get yensh
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!
guy stop that...
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmmm. When I was still serving in akwa ibom state as a corper,i knew of a teacher who do molest one of her beautiful students. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by goingape1: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
An allegation has been made by an SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was beaten by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State. According to reports, the teacher in question has been disturbing and pestering the girl for sex before committing the act.

Read below what was shared by Uzuegbu Prosper on Facebook;

WHO WILL SPEAK FOR THE POOR GIRL....?

I am particularly and pathetically troubled and perturbed about the way and manner some people can be deliberately dreaded and cruel. Just for nothing. This is a story of a SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was ruthlessly and wickedly planked by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State.

According to this extremely pained student, she lamented how this young man had been disturbing and pestering her life for a long time ago since he was posted in the aforementioned school. He got the rare opportunity and committed this height of cruelty, when these students were writing their 2nd term exam, yesterday, 23rd March, 2017.

I was reliably informed that they (students) were busy writing exam having given a short time near to school dismissal. They were not satisfied with what they have put in paper. Particularly, he got to her and started dragging the answer sheet, and bantering words with the student. This is morally and socially unacceptable and condemnable.

"He has been disturbing and threatening me to be his lover, of which I wouldn't like to, owing to the fact that, I'm still a training child and student. I am extremely pained. I am emotionally and psychologically traumatized over this wickedness exhibited by someone who supposed to be my teacher, now turned to my tormentor", she bitterly complained.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/teacher-allegedly-brutalizes-ss2.html
I won't blame the teacher!
when there is no flesh yansh in this country again and the only place you can get flesh yanshes is in secondary school.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by sanbells(f): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!
typical pervert! Wah did you c in the ass
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Joephat(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
We can believe anything that has to do with ladies eh.

How can a teacher bcz a girl turned down your proposal decide to flog the student to such an extent?

Is not obtainable anywhere, the girl didn't want to submit that was why he flogged her not bcz of that dirty smelling watering something beneath her Two fat legs

1 Like

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Diamondqueen:

you're a pervert. Burn in hell.

lol. And you thought it was necessary?
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
sanbells:
typical pervert! Wah did you c in the ass

Welcome to nairaland where even "simple" comments make one a pervert!!

Thanks for the title tho wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.