Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! (2099 Views)

The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Pls follow this slowly.

Genesis chapter 3 vs 4...

And the Serpent said to the woman you shall not die.

Your eyes shall be opened

Ye shall be as gods

knowing good and evil.

Don't forget that Eve was interested in the Satan's Lie because it was a new and promising idea and she bought it.

People hear about third eye, Astral projection, mind control etc.

It is promising. like being more powerful than humans.

SAME TRICK as used in the garden of Eden. (You will be like gods, your eyes opened)

And through this process,

They get possessed by the demons.

Imagine someone telling you that you can travel and live your body without dying.

2 Likes

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
If you travel out of your body without dying,

What is the difference between this and Witchcraft?

Before you know what is happening,

Your are possessed by Demons.

It is a trick. Pls don't fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Let's take a look at what happened to Adam and Eve after their quest for more.

1. God would come and fellowship with them.

They were sinless, innocent, pure, and peaceful.

They didn't know evil. They knew God.

The moment they fell for that trick,

The glory of God departed from them.

Their minds became opened to evil...(demon possession)

This is what you get when you practice these things.

I will explain why idolatry is dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2017
If you take a look, these practices are not what we are capable of Naturally.

It involves some practices and your soul becomes vulnerable to possessions.

Now to idolatry,

If you seek the assistance of an idol or an idol worshiper,

You are guilty of idolatry.

Those carved images and statues are the idols.

These idols are useless on their own.

If they work or respond or make things happen,

It is because a demon has inhabit it to respond to your call or request.

If you end up solving a problem by it, be rest assured that the solution is not from God Almighty.

God doesn't live in woods, statues, etc.

If the solution is not from God. Where is it from?

The Devil/ Demons. There is no sitting on the fence.

If it is not good, it is Evil. You cannot get good from evil.

If evil solves a problem for you, it is a trick. The consequences are grievous. You will get more problems.

2 Likes

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Therefore, if you do Idolatry,

You are using the services of the devil.

You are prone to possessions.

The demon who responds to you hover around your soul.

It is easier for you to be possessed and tormented.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
If your parents have been into idolatry, a covenant has been sealed.

And everyone in that lineage are parties to it.
Born and unborn.

Demons move around, looking for places to dwell.
With the covenant in place, your parents have provided potential places of abode.

The lineage is in trouble.

Let me share a life experience with you.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
We shall continue tomorrow.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Someone told me something that happened in his family.
They are four. 2 men and 2 ladies.

The two men are Christians while the ladies weren't.

Well advanced in age, they couldn't get married.

The two men men went home for Deliverance.

The ladies joined reluctantly.

During prayers , the two ladies started manifesting.

The voice coming from them was that of a man.

The demon in them was angry with the family.
That they neglected a covenant with him. It was made by their father.

After it was cast out, they were married before 2 years.

One of the children told me.

A product of Idolatry.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Don't believe anyone or any practice

That is unnatural to the human capability.

You will end up using the services of the Demons.

To those who do not believe in the existence,

This Spiritual prowess especially in witchcraft is an evidence to show you that the Spiritual realm is real.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one......

Most Christians who are not yet filled with the Holy Spirit and living the life of Christ hardly know that clairvoyant and claireaudient are equally possibly in the faith.

Through the spiritual gift of discernment of spirits, prophecy, words of wisdom and working of miracles as explained in I corinthians 12 we can access the spirit realm.

Am a beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Don't believe anyone or any practice

That is unnatural to the human capability.

You will end up using the services of the Demons.

To those who do not believe in the existence,

This Spiritual prowess especially in witchcraft is an evidence to show you that the Spiritual realm is real.
thumbs up sir

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by pongwa(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Nice one......

Most Christians who are not yet filled with the Holy Spirit and living the life of Christ hardly know that clairvoyant and claireaudient are equally possibly in the faith.

Through the spiritual gift of discernment of spirits, prophecy, words of wisdom and working of miracles as explained in I corinthians 12 we can access the spirit realm.

Am a beneficiary.
you are not a Christian and you should be careful sir
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by OtemSapien: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Have you tried it before?
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
pongwa:
you are not a Christian and you should be careful sir

I don't get it?? Why...??
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by ashjay001(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Originakalokalo:

Originakalokalo:

Since their mind is already opened to evil, wth are u now trying to avoid?! Or, u're not descended from Adam n Eve ni?
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
ashjay001:

Since their mind is already opened to evil, wth are u now trying to avoid?! Or, u're not descended from Adam n Eve ni?

I am BORN AGAIN, I have been reborn. I no longer belong to the descendant of Adam and Evil.

The control of my spirit has been taken back by the holy Spirit.

Evil Forces can no longer torment me.

I am no longer prone to evil.

This is the meaning of, and the reason for being born again.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by ashjay001(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I am BORN AGAIN, I have been reborn. I no longer belong to the descendant of Adam and Evil.

The control of my spirit has been taken back by the holy Spirit.

Evil Forces can no longer torment me.

I am no longer prone to evil.

This is the meaning of, and the reason for being born again.

Its either u're descended from Adam n Eve or u're not descended from them!? Being born again, is a state of d mind!?
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
ashjay001:

Its either u're descended from Adam n Eve or u're not descended from them!? Being born again, is a state of d mind!?

Literarily, I am not of Adam and Eve.

Physically, I am.

Literarily, I am not of the world.
Physically, I am.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by ashjay001(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Literarily, I am not of Adam and Eve.

Physically, I am.

Literarily, I am not of the world.
Physically, I am.

I'm quite sure, u're as confused as I am, by ur post!tongue

How can u not be literarily of Adam n Eve, yet be physically of them?!shocked

Whats d difference btw penalty kick vs spot kick!
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
ashjay001:

I'm quite sure, u're as confused as I am, by ur post!tongue

How can u not be literarily of Adam n Eve, yet be physically of them?!shocked

Whats d difference btw penalty kick vs spot kick!

If the world hates and you love, you don't belong here.

If you are of Christ, you don't belong here.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by ashjay001(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

If the world hates and you love, you don't belong here.

If you are of Christ, you don't belong here.

But, d same christ sent u here! U're of christ, yet on planet earth?! Then, what exactly is d purpose of ur creation!
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
ashjay001:

But, d same christ sent u here! U're of christ, yet on planet earth?! Then, what exactly is d purpose of ur creation!

Jesus, when praying for the disciples said..
" They are in the world, they are not of the world"

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by ashjay001(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Jesus, when praying for the disciples said..
" They are in the world, they are not of the world"

Ok. I hear!

I actually get ur point, but, it holds true for everyone. We're visitors in this worldtongue

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 4:15am On Oct 27, 2017
ashjay001:

Ok. I hear!

I actually get ur point, but, it actually holds true for everyone. We're visitors in this worldtongue

Not everyone sir
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 4:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Some love the world and the things in it.

Jesus said if you love the world, you don't belong to the father.

If you do what the world do, you don't belong to the father.

So, when the world perish, you perish with it

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Third Eye, is Evil.

Don't do Evil . Resist the devil and he will Flee away from you.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by plessis: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Third Eye, is Evil.

Don't do Evil . Resist the devil and he will Flee away from you.

God bless you.
your third eye isn't evil.... Why will God create a third eye if it's evil?....
Don't you see how silly it sounds?
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by karli4nia(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
@ OP... Kindly quit this ur baseless sophisms on topics u evidently know little or nix about.

What do you term as evil and what do you term as good..?
These abilities you mentioned are innate and not alien to the human soul.. And can either be used for evil or for good.

Simply cos u havent any direct objective experience of astral travel.. Third eye chakra opening etc...or cos u heards some funny hearsay shouldn't imply that those things are evil in themselves.

For your information.. It isn't only when one dies that one leave the body..and one doesn't die by consciously leaving their physical body dressed in their astral body..
People with NDE also leave their body and return

All these are natural functions of the haman soul but have been atrophied by the asleep and subjective psychological state of humanity.
Anyone who practises genuine spirituality can awaken and develop their soul and thus naturally and automatically experinces these things.

3 Likes

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
If you leave your body without dying,

What is the difference between you and a witch?

Posters above me.

You are indirectly seeking for the spirit of witchcraft.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
karli4nia:
@ OP... Kindly quit this ur baseless sophisms on topics u evidently know little or nix about.

What do you term as evil and what do you term as good..?
These abilities you mentioned are innate and not alien to the human soul.. And can either be used for evil or for good.

Simply cos u havent any direct objective experience of astral travel.. Third eye chakra opening etc...or cos u heards some funny hearsay shouldn't imply that those things are evil in themselves.

For your information.. It isn't only when one dies that one leave the body..and one doesn't die by consciously leaving their physical body dressed in their astral body..
People with NDE also leave their body and return

All these are natural functions of the haman soul but have been atrophied by the asleep and subjective psychological state of humanity.
Anyone who practises genuine spirituality can awaken and develop their soul and thus naturally and automatically experinces these things.

They die first.

Don't be a witch suddenly.

Demons will torment you.
Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by karli4nia(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

They die first.

Don't be a witch suddenly.

Demons will torment you.

Don't make blind assumptions Bro! You wld simply need lectures and some good practise to overcome your preconceived notions... But b4 then...keep publishing ur misleading jokes...

Bs. Death happens only when the angle of death has severed ones silver or antakarana cord...and still that isn't final untill after 3days.. Now all dis can't happen while in a NDE or AP.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! by Immorttal: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
op is still in spiritual bondage. Until you discard those lies and half truths they sold to you, you will remain incognizant of what the human soul and mind can do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? / ''i Feel Sorry For You?''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.