Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy (29606 Views)

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday / Andre Okoye Celebrates 6th Birthday: Paul & Anita Okoye Celebrate Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Jeus(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Nollywood actress, Grace Ama's son turned a year older two days ago, and to celebrate, she shares how she met her baby daddy.

She wrote;

"#FBF
The Journey to the Blessing of 22nd March, 2011 started 24th March 2008 and it is a destiny fulfilled. I recall that experience of missing my way at the underground train station in the United Kingdom. Meeting one handsome nigerian to help me locate my way out from the station, little did I know that the opportunity was an indication of what was going to be. Three years after, prince charming Samuel came to define my womanhood. It's always said God's ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. As I flash back on this journey, I know my redeemer liveth. It can only be testimonies. To God be all the glory.
ALL I STILL SAY IS THANK YOU AWESOME GOD "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSA82r_lNCk/?taken-by=graceaama&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/actress-grace-ama-says-how-she-met-her.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't care how you met him. Baby mamas everywhere.
Ftc

8 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by TINALETC3(f): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wow kiss, beautiful woman, it's bin a while,long live ur son,. Grace u ar jst 2 beautiful, I hv always admired u kiss

13 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by nony43(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
You are thanking God for fornicating?

If i be God, na so i go do u.

52 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by dammyluv911(f): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
wow
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by BennyMM(f): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Congrats
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
I see em. Gunning for my ftc.
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by mayoor15(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful mum, handsome son, but be like say na d papa he resemble

4 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by botad(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
She missed road jam husband! Some go dey claim big girl, dem no go ask the nearest guy!

Dey there, una know how many potential husband pride don make you lose?

Congratulations madam!

4 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by finnestdope(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
ehn?
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by DIKEnaWAR: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Your son does not show that his dad is handsome. You know he doesn't look like you...

15 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by KayTash(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
That boy is not looking handsome...What happened?
He looks confused. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by WhoBeThisMan: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Baby mama.. Interesting testimony

4 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by faites(f): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
I didn't even know she is married undecided

1 Like

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by iamnicer: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Activity77(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wow... So cute... Never knew you were married... Congrats to you and your family...
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
what is the most popular movie that she was featured in?
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by bettercreature(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin One of the actresses who did not reach promise land
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Youngdream1: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
You committed fornication and you are still calling God. Human being lack respect for God!

11 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by curvilicious: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
After all that Izozo soap i thot u knew better
Baby daddy a whole you??
Smh

1 Like

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by iamtardey: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
who is this one.... I don't know you not talk of the husband..... lemme go and rinse my garri cup joo

1 Like

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by dayleke: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
And d man no go wife you?
You are d baby mama and he is d sperm donor....
Kontinu sha?.

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by bettercreature(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Youngdream1:
You committed fornication and you are still calling God. Human being lack respect for God!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by money121(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
cool
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by curvilicious: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
NubiLove:
what is the most popular movie that she was featured in?

Izozo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by TINALETC3(f): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
undecided I dnt get it, does dat mean she is nt married? Is she a single mum? undecided
Youngdream1:
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by w1sEmAn: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
IS LIKE THE BOY PAPA NA ONE ABOKI, Him look like dem, but mama fine die

4 Likes

Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
she don old oooo
Re: Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy by curvilicious: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
As if Mary got married before the birth of Jesus

This is the worst comparison I've ever read

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) / D'banj Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / FG To Turn Fela’s House To Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.