Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Who You Are....... Your Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who You Are....... Your Career. (419 Views)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career / Start Building Your Career With This. / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who You Are....... Your Career. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2017
John 9:4 "I must work the works of the lord God Almighty who sent me to give life and breath and all things, while it is day: the night is coming, when no man can work".

9:5 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world". Says the lord Christ Jesus.

Direct statement from the lips of a true career man, not just some feelers, but someone who knows there is the Almighty eternal Ruler, and creator of all things visible and invisible to both eyes. The part you are able to witness.

I want to share with you about career.

it is the glory and the mystery of the Godhead, that you are carrying inside the womb of word, dwelling inside your heart right now, if only you believe. Beyond your flesh and blood.

Remember last time out, I shared with you that the lord God Almighty breath into Adam and he received life and breath and all things.

This is pure fact, and I know that there is no one on earth, even in all​heavens who can dispute this facts, it is clearly written in the Holy Book.

Firstly​, the lord God Almighty created the original innermost​ man, and, then secondly the lord God Almighty in his next move as the first career author, formed the man of the dust, made a transfer of the first created nature, into the mortal man, he receives life and breath and all things. And began to live and breathe and all things.

He was again transferred into the garden of Eden. This means the house of fellowship. That's why the lord God Almighty would always come to Adam and Eve in cool of the day to spend time with them in sweet fellowship.

On that particular day, the history of how death entered into the world. Before the lord God Almighty came into Adam and Eve for fellowship, they have already received the slavery of good and evil.

They have eaten the wrong information at the wrong time. Don't be like that folks. Don't act like your forefathers​ did towards the all loving Almighty healer of all of our thirsting and hunger for better days. He fills us with wonders too great, beyond understanding of men, if we can believe all things are possible to us.

Who you are is only a top secret that only one person knows. He reveals this to his Son, the lord Christ Jesus, whom the lord God Almighty appointed Governor of his projects, and the Son takes it through the Holy Spirit, by his apostles and prophets to you. But you are not seeking the all supplying father of life, who is rooted and grounded in reality only. And there is no falsehood in him, or deceitfulness of the fallen nature.

He existed before there ever was a career call time, to live, breath and all things to possess.

Oh, you didn't know that time is doing his job, and in the future will be no more.

You just want to exist, you don't care whether the earth breaks down or the heavenly elements be loosen, the only thing you care about is you. And this is the reason why you are going to lose out fully.

Let us proceed to open the mystery of who you are and how you find yourself and realise a career you will be willing to lay down even your own life for. If all you do is just living, enjoying your time with what you call a better job or whatever professions and you never get to see the true light which brightens every man who come into this Land of darkness, you are of all men miserable.

The almighty declaring to the whole generations of people, screaming through one of his prophets, Isaiah

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

60:2 For, behold, the darkness will cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.

Make no mistakes​ about this, this is already happening right now, and no one would say it's not true. We can see the level of darkness in the whole wide world. Starting from the rulers​ and those being ruled. The grossly ​darkness is as much as the mouth of the lord God Almighty have uttered through one of his prophets.

And so, you must accept what I am sharing with you right now, someone will not believe, but that shouldn't be you. Satan is working so hard to convert more people through the darkness in them. I am sharing the light to you right now so that you can see.

Your career begins when you start reflecting the true light which is only shining from the very heart of the giver of life and breath and all things. If you reflect the fallen nature light, fearful future awaits you, things you don't even have a clue of.

Let us proceed again to get this job done. Light is revelations that no one taught you, but a divine encounter given to you from the realm of the lord God Almighty. That's a career. It's the voice of you. Like you hear me speaking to the depth of you.

Let us get this thing done quickly,. I have so many things to share with us.

Only the lord God Almighty is able to answer this question about you. I know that many will try to say they know the answer to this all times question. I am telling you categorically you lack the information of who you are and it is at this point that your career begins.

My insight is from the Holy Book because it's the way, the truth and the life of everything. Don't tell me that I sound religious.

Religion is man ways of reaching out to the lord God Almighty without regard to the testimony of the lord God Almighty.

He provided only two persons who have stood on behalf of the whole entire generation. Who we should trust and not just any speakers risen from no true sender.

Before you accept anyone's message, they should at least give you an eternal sign to prove their authenticity in the history of human sojourners.

One is Adam, we read from the Bible how that Adam and Eve plunge the whole universe into death, because of listening to what that proud fellow have to say.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,

Did you hear that?, Exactly what I have been struggling to explain to you all along. We are all connected to each other. You may not have known this mighty truth from the pure heavenly. What you are doing is actually affecting someone out there. You are related to one another. But you see, as long as you keep listening to that fraudsters call Satan, you will remain in the prison of yourself.

What Adam as the first career man did affected the whole generations of people who knew him or never saw him. It automatically affected their life, breath and all things.

Don't forget to receive the second part of this truth.

"So by the obedience of one is many made righteous.

The second witness is the lord Christ Jesus, he was tempted just as we were tempted by the wicked one called Satan.

He passed the test and is glorified in the highest court of grace and reality, his father, the lord God Almighty honoured him with a crown of life and Joy for ever more.

We are so excited about Christ Jesus's obedience and victory everyday of our lives.

We must look to him everyday for life and breath and all things. That's how your career starts, by looking to Jesus, the author of life breath and all things and the one who made the way where there was no way to eternal life. Find yourself

What is your message and the style and the measure of faith he has given to you to share with your brothers in darkness, to bring them to light.

It's not for the money folks, for no one can serve two master

This is my commandments says the lord Christ Jesus, that you should love one another, even as I have loved you.

Greater love had no one, that a man should give his life to people he called his friends.

I am the true tree, you are my branches, every branch in me which bears no fruit, the lord God Almighty, my father, takes it away from my body, but every branch in me which produces my kind of goodness and healing all who are oppressed by that foolish fellow Satan, he grants grace to the humble. And fills them with the Spirit from heaven.

For the lord God Almighty is with us.
Find yourself right now, and begin to flow and produce results or you will be cut off from the garden of Life and breath and all things.

The next move.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who You Are....... Your Career. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Or Computer Engineering / Join The Debate: Should An Illiterate Bank Customer Be Issued ATM Card? / Which Is The Best For You,salary Money Or Investment Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.