Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (23624 Views)

Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues / Be Wary Of Praise-singers, Ajimobi Tells Makinde / Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Ermacc: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hellrufai take note
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by gbegemaster(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Did I hear someone mention Sarrki?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by nawtyme: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
badmrkt:
hehehe... your acc. must have been credited. good for you bro.
Lol, I think they are still owing Sarrki. He has been quiet for a while or has he been expelled for his constant unintelligent posts?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by gbegemaster(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
It beats my imagination that people like NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Sarrki Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Ipobexposed AntiIpob BiafraudExposed ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit Omenka, who claims to be erudite don't see anything wrong with whatever Buhari does. Does it mean that these gentlemen are brainwashed or pretenders. If you criticise pmb, its either that call you Gejite or Ipob. What a piteous spectacle.

Can you imagine the poster bellow me, that's what I am talking above about.
Bros it's just one or two people behind all those monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gbam!....#bitter truth!
The self-serving nomad is a WASTE of my vote.
# NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by link2ok22: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by ipain: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
It beats my imagination that people like NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Sarrki Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Ipobexposed AntiIpob BiafraudExposed ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit Omenka, who claims to be erudite don't see anything wrong with whatever Buhari does. Does it mean that these gentlemen are brainwashed or pretenders. If you criticise pmb, its either that call you Gejite or Ipob. What a piteous spectacle.

Can you imagine the poster bellow me, that's what I am talking about.
THEY ARE PAID to do/say what they do/say

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by sorom4: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
His effort? Abeg which effort?
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by dragonking3: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
These are the list of praise singers who are the real enemies of Buhari and Nigeria

Sarrki, omenkalives, modath, Quotasystem, madridguy, Hungerbad, vedaxcool, progressive01 and nngenekwenu and all the northern zombies.

These are the real enemies of Nigeria and buhari. .

A true friend that wish you well will tell you when you have erred but these guys will never see any wrong in Buhari no matter what happened despite the numerous evidences

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by jumpandpas(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tazdroid:

O boy this your grammar weak me. Abeg who get dat lion pic grin grin
I have modified it.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

BiafraudExposed is me my former account banned by a PDP moderator
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by texazzpete(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pavarottii:
My friend go and sit down somewhere; u were one of major people who brought a. Dead man as president to us.

And point of. Correction; u were sacked because u gave 3 different figures as money stolen. 49, 12, 20billion dollars. It shows how unfit u were and incompetent for dat sensitive role. Even emefiele won't give such contradicting figures.

Sanusi never gave three conflicting figures. This was the argument used by poorly educated sycophants to attack him. Are you one of them?

Pavarottii:
My friend go and sit down somewhere; u were one of major people who brought a. Dead man as president to us.

The harsh truth is that Buhari would never have won if GEJ was halfway competent.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
" only a true friend will tell you to go brush your teeth because he doesn't want to tell you directly that your mouth smells ", when I see comments from these so called paid per post sycophants, I just smh, and even their commander in chief,Nairaland branch that is ignorant of the meaning of patriot but keeps shouting patriot it up and down

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Sanusi successfully made the liepob suckers lick his feet. Just by saying those words. Very smart man who has useless liepob.
Why do you hates igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Osinbajo and the "AFONJA KINGDOM" take note! wink
Why do you hate yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by badmrkt(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
nawtyme:

Lol, I think they are still owing Sarrki. He has been quiet for a while or has he been expelled for his constant unintelligent posts?
GEEZ!! bro, i dont know, dude's been quiet for days. hope he's all right anyways.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by jumpandpas(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
gbegemaster:

I go with you here because their illogical comments are on the same page.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by mario383: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
I'm with Sai Baba till final whistle. No man alive in Nigeria can stand Buhari come 2019.

Love live Sai Baba.
Nothing do you. If you like take Buhari die and die first, no body go argue and fight with you

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by adeoba2008(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wisdom...
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by KanwuliaExtra: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
ismokeweed:

Why do you hate yorubas?

Because they keep installing HALF-DEAD presidents, are OPPORTUNISTS, NEPOTISTS, CONFUSIONISTS, never mean well for NIGEREIA and are EXTREMELY 2-FACED! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Bizibi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

you supposed to know they are paid agents,they work fr the crumbs that come their way.
It is just biz

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Bizibi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

you supposed to know they are paid agents,they work fr the crumbs that come their way,you forgot to mention vedaxcool who love selecting threads with gej on it.
It is just biz

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Splashme: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by magoo10(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Words of wisdom
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by SalamRushdie: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
I'm with Sai Baba till final whistle. No man alive in Nigeria can stand Buhari come 2019.

Love live Sai Baba.

One of the people Sanusi is talking about

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Sanusi successfully made the liepob suckers lick his feet. Just by saying those words. Very smart man who has useless liepob.
This is one of the problem in Nigeria. Come here try to think normal on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by able20(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
nawtyme:
BMC, food is ready
If you tell the sick pmb the truth afonja will call you ipob ,iPad or iphone

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by crispus09(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
i tink am beginnig to liking this emir guy
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by chaiks: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pavarottii:

And point of. Correction; u were sacked because u gave 3 different figures as money stolen. 49, 12, 20billion dollars. It shows how unfit u were and incompetent for dat sensitive role. Even emefiele won't give such contradicting figures.
but d fact remains dat money was missing then and he was not afraid to say d truth.
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by madridguy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
The people behind the monikers dey torment you ba?

gbegemaster:
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by loopman: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
you will be remembered for service, not the amount of money you have that you cannot even announce'.‎

This is deep!!!
When they die, the money dies with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) / Lai Mohammed To US: El-Zakzaky Detained For Crime, Not Religious Persecution / Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.