Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (23401 Views)

Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues / Be Wary Of Praise-singers, Ajimobi Tells Makinde / Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Atiku of all people? He will only squander his money as usual. Even if Sai Baba decided to step down on health issue Atiku don't stand a chance.

stonemasonn:
Those are strong words that is all I can say.
But I think Atiku has a better chance come 2019 though I dislike him.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Pavarottii(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
1freshdude:

Oga go and sit down, you make no sense!
Granted that voting Buhari was an error but better make an error trying out new people than allowing an incumbent Ijaw thief and his gang to continue looting the country.
Sanusi unlike others has shown that he is not power hungry or partisan, he criticized GEJ the thief and does not even spare GMB the dullard whom he like many of us rooted for...so keep quiet joor!
Just think b4 u write sometimes; GEJ and Sanusi that lobbied to be emir of Kano who is more power. Hungry(am sure. U don't know the powers of the emir of kano). ? Think and ansa that. Question urself.
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
stonemasonn:
Have you heard of the Fulani herdsmen or militias or Libyans or whatever? Let's start from there.

Yes. So?
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by 1freshdude: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pavarottii:

Just think b4 u write sometimes; GEJ and Sanusi that lobbied to be emir of Kano who is more power. Hungry(am sure. U don't know the powers of the emir of kano). ? Think and ansa that. Question urself.
Crap!
Though this is entirely off the point. The point is that Sanusi criticizes evil, irrespective of the ethnicity.
And for your off topic statement, you have to first come from the lineage of the Emirs to become an Emir!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by stonemasonn: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
Atiku of all people? He will only squander his money as usual. Even if Sai Baba decided to step down on health issue Atiku don't stand a chance.

But there are too many aggrieved people today and Atiku may cash out on their grievances.

Buhari has to bring and end to this Fulani militants, the people of Benue, Enugu, Southern Kaduna, Ekiti, Niger etc cannot all be wrong. Buhari is the only person that can stop this evil.
Secondly Buhari have to find a way of reconciling with the Igbos, he must take back some of his past comments like 5percenters etc.

And he should not forget the efforts of Tinubu and Obasanjo, and even the entire southwest. He should show some respect to the Yorubas. The one sided handling of the Ife crisis can be exploited.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by stonemasonn: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by stonemasonn: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
akpasubi777:

Yes. So?
I rest my case
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Bizibi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
Evidence of payment or you go back to bed.

hmmm,Mr buhari till death.....
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by madridguy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
With some elites from South east de camping into APC I'm sure Sai Baba will have atleast 20 to 30% of vote in the region. As for South-West and North Atiku don't have any chance there.

stonemasonn:
But there are too many aggrieved people today and Atiku may cash out on their grievances.

Buhari has to bring and end to this Fulani militants, the people of Benue, Enugu, Southern Kaduna, Ekiti, Niger etc cannot all be wrong. Buhari is the only person that can stop this evil.
Secondly Buhari have to find a way of reconciling with the Igbos, he must take back some of his past comments like 5percenters etc.

And he should not forget the efforts of Tinubu and Obasanjo, and even the entire southwest. He should show some respect to the Yorubas. The one sided handling of the Ife crisis can be exploited.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Till final whistle.

Bizibi:
hmmm,Mr buhari till death.....
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
stonemasonn:
I rest my case

Good cuz you don't wanna go there cool
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by PrickGetSize(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:
It beats my imagination that people like NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Sarrki Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Ipobexposed AntiIpob BiafraudExposed ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit Omenka, who claims to be erudite don't see anything wrong with whatever Buhari does. Does it mean that these gentlemen are brainwashed or pretenders. If you criticise pmb, its either that call you Gejite or Ipob. What a piteous spectacle.

Can you imagine the poster bellow me, that's what I am talking about.
gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
Till final whistle.

even till death,you know he is old.they will strap u to his.......
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
stonemasonn:

It's a two way street for stopping the crisis. I am aggrieved but Atiku can not by me with money. If he wants to buy me then he would have to be my friend... The police, armies and journalist are doing their job on the crisis but the thing is that if we really want an end to the crisis them we must look inwards for solutions. The first suspect is our local politicians. Take it or leave it.
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by texazzpete(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pavarottii:

If u think GEJ was voted out based on performance. U r only living in self-deceit. Wake up and go back to the time thaat led up up to 2015 election. Den u will know why he was voted out.

I know all the brainless conspiracy theoriEs.

If he wasn't a shitty president, he's still be in aso rock right now.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Oblang(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
jumpandpas:

Are you kidding me?. So appointing security heads from south is what you called opposition. Hmmmm

He clearly appoint those he can work with...same way gej appoints those he can work with. He's not under any law to make it federal character...I think u can see other positions he's obliged to follow the constitution, was there anywhere he flawed?
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by sshalom(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
I remember when the Emir said he doesn't want new mosques again Kano but that people should build schools and sponsor indigent children. He also said recently that the FOREX policies of this government doesn't make any sense.

When traditional leaders make these kinds of statements and follow it through to the right channels, we will beigin to experience the kind of change we truly desire and deserve!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by naijaboy756: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
With some elites from South east de camping into APC I'm sure Sai Baba will have atleast 20 to 30% of vote in the region. As for South-West and North Atiku don't have any chance there.

Islamic supporter/comedian

How can a sane Nigerian vote Buhari again?

This guy sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2017
akpasubi777:

Tell me one thing that President Buhari has done wrong... And don't say NEPA BILL please. Thanks

Nothing for them to say, They are only born with hatred and gonna die with hatred..
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Ruggedpen:

Remember Apc has media team that their work is to promote pmb a lot of them are here, facebook tweeter and other social media, sometime last year Aisha buhari host them, that is why their are supporting even when there is nothing to say. the hustle is real.

Which party media team do you belong to?
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Nofuckgiven: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2017
They will soon call him IPOB. Zombies undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Ruggedpen: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Which party media team do you belong to?
See them, working their pay out.
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ruggedpen:

See them, working their pay out.

I ask you simple question you no fit answer? Are you also working your pay out?
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Ruggedpen: 12:26am On Mar 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I ask you simple question you no fit answer? Are you also working your pay out?
No
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by naijaboy756: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2017
His greatest enemies are his nairaland BMC staff..In as much as they are just defending him because of their monthly salaries(hunger too much),honesty is totally absent..The end result is that they will never tell Buhari the truth of how Nigerians feel about his government.
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Ruggedpen:

No

Then why accuse me of doing that? So supporting the course i believe in meaning am getting paid for it?
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by Ruggedpen: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Then why accuse me of doing that? So supporting the course i believe in meaning am getting paid for it?
Honestly u might not be aware of this, minister of information said they have over 2k media team.
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ruggedpen:

Honestly u might not be aware of this, minister of information said they have over 2k media team.

And how is that a problem? So will there no media team before?
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by naijaboy756: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And how is that a problem? So will there no media team before?
this ur moniker (istandwithbuhari) don make me laff tire....stand with buhari as Nigeria scatter so cheesy

some pipo sef
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
naijaboy756:
this ur moniker (istandwithbuhari) don make me laff tire....stand with buhari as Nigeria scatter so cheesy

some pipo sef

Why won't Nigeria scatter when some set of people looted the country dry like that? Why won't Nigeria scatter when some set of people store money in soakaway, uncompleted houses etc..
Re: Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' by dragonking3: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Why won't Nigeria scatter when some set of people looted the country dry like that? Why won't Nigeria scatter when some set of people store money in soakaway, uncompleted houses etc..
Example of people who looted the country is Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Governorship Candidates Defect To APC In Adamawa / Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger / Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.