Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) (51269 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Lilbvlgari733(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Were you there when he made covenant with the devil?people sha undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
chai. A whole Arole Odua. The only speaking orisha in yoruba land. Lol.
This man serves 2 masters or 3 masters sef. i cant even Imagine the Oba of benin doing such.
Royalty get levels.
Forget. He is a wise king. No king like Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guyman02:

[s]Na your fellow Yoruba dey ask why your Oba go church, I dont know wetin bring IPOB inside this matter. Dont allow your hatred of Igbos finish you[/s]

Oh You didn't know when you posted this, abi what do Yoruba Muslims have to do with FG Directing Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta undecided

Guyman02:

His Yoruba Muslim brothers are bitter with him, the SS and SE have seen something good in him, thats why for some weeks there have been no pipeline bombing and oil production is now at 2.2m barrels

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
paradigmshift:
getting too much oga. respect your title
Who gives the title? Answer na
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by orumajunior(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
So because he is a king, He cant not remove his cap inside the Church abi? I pity am
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by guiddoti: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
This man serves 2 masters or 3 masters sef. i cant even Imagine the Oba of benin doing such.
Royalty get levels.
For your info, Oba of Benin would not travel that far (Doesn't travel out of his shore or domain) let alone entering a church.

Good for his humility.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ooni risa, Iku babayeye... I grew up in his domain so respect royalty pls...
Am Igbo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
The ooni of Ife is a great King, but he understand the fact that he is not greater than the king of kings
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by KingSango(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Barrywilly:
His Imperial Majesty is not observing traditional protocol and royal decorum. Carry offering basket in church for people to drop money is highly demeaning of his royal status. You can't serve two masters at a time. Upon ascension to the throne, you have already made a pact and Covenant with the devil.

This is how come His Imperial Majesty, First class ruler, Oba Adeyemi III, the Alaafin of Oyo, refers to Ooni as the town chief of Ile Ife. It was his grandfather, Oba Adeyemi I, who built the palace in Ile Ife, before there was no palace. Before the Ooni was always referred as the chief of the town never a king. The Ooni isn't respecting the Gods of the land by bowing before other Gods. But its the powerful Church behind the Ooni. Respect the Ooni though because open confrontation only undermines the unity of Yorubas and that is really the evil plot of the Church. Ase.

1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
jejemanito:

Err.... Actually, the Ooni should be ashamed of himself.

I know you are an atheist but for the records...the ooni is not greater than king David who humbled himself so much that he danced virtually naked to praise GOD...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by ayoola648(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.

yeah .. humility get levels .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by segzie2012: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chinedumsimpero:
Cele

wetin do Cele?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by bluecircle470: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Royalty get levels.

Even the greatest of all men dat ever liveth humble himself b4 Almighty God. So think b4 u talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lilbvlgari733:
Were you there when he made covenant with the devil?people sha undecided
you think he went to watch bbnaija when he went into the forest for 15 days during his coronation?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
jejemanito:

Err.... Actually, the Ooni should be ashamed of himself.
He should be ashamed of serving the Supreme God?! You should check your head.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by stevecantrell: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cele church is proxy temple for the worship of Yemoja/Olokun. So i guess he's not there just for the fun of it.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
paradigmshift:

.that's the only oba I respect.
When the issue of life come knocking at your door, you should contact the only oba you respect. And Ooni will contact the only Oba he respects. Let's see who's supreme.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Codedworld1: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by MENELIK1: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
edimat007:
if David the king can dance uncontrollable in the presence of God who is Oba of Benin
Na one overated village chief, using an alien title "OBA"
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chose ,whom this day whom u will serve,ONI no seating on the fence
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seanjay:

I DONT USSUALLY DO THIS BUT

Now i know you are a Fool with a Capital F, so when he went to Redemption Camp with is herbalist then there is no small line between them and demonism like you said?.... i fear for most of you stupid fool and ignoramus Pentecostal church members saying all sort of shit about the White Garments Churches i pity you.... quote me ooo i de wait Fool
U slowpoke with saliva dripping from his foul smelling mouth regurgitating ruminant. Na so e dey pain u. Do u think I am a redemmer or any gullible individual like u. Abi na dat ur stinking dada hair wey u carry for head full of lice I no talk say make u scrap am comot. Woli wey go de nack kpekus of babes especially during night vigils all in d name of spiritual cleansing it is u who is the fool all with capital letter "FOOL". When Christ spoke to the Pharisees na so e pepper them for body to the point they conspired among themselves to kill Jesus which they did cos God permitted it.
Tell me wetin Cele church dey always do near river or stream. This dog cos u borrow MB come nairaland no mean say u go dey misbehave. U re a BORN FOOL infact a MEGA FOOL
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by mailingdgreat: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
The western world will continue to laugh at the stupidity of the so-called .......
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
you think he went to watch bbnaija when he went into the forest for 15 days during his coronation?
Omo i de feel u. U funny grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Smooyis:

Who gives the title? Answer na

wht re u saying?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Olulinks:

When the issue of life come knocking at your door, you should contact the only oba you respect. And Ooni will contact the only Oba he respects. Let's see who's supreme.

just like the way it's knocking hard on your door. gerarahere
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
To all those shouting King David. So king David worshipped God and all other 401 deities at the same time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
MENELIK1:

Na one overated village chief, using an alien title "OBA"

the world only recognize the Benin kingdom... oni is busy fooling y'all.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Barrywilly:
His Imperial Majesty is not observing traditional protocol and royal decorum. Carry offering basket in church for people to drop money is highly demeaning of his royal status. You can't serve two masters at a time. Upon ascension to the throne, you have already made a pact and Covenant with the devil.

strrev:
You can't Imagine a king worshipping God abi what is this one saying undecided

oviejnr:
Whats this one saying?? Is your king greater than the King of kings?? Fyi, even great men humble themselves before God!!!

Today he is collecting offering in a Cherubim and Seraphim white garment church. The month after, he wuld be at the redemption camp. The month after that, he would be worshipping in a mosque. Finally he would return to to Ife offer blood sacrifices to the deities. Confused.com Oba
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Solomon38: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
May his day belong, is only God will judge if he is hypocrisy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Solomon38:
May his day belong, is only God will judge if he is hypocrisy

I think you need some prayers
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
shinarambo1:
Today he is collecting offering in a Cherubim and Seraphim church. The month after, he wuld be at the redemption camp. The month after that, he would be worshipping in a mosque. Finally he would return to to Ife offer blood sacrifices to the deities. Confused.com
Royalty get levels.
And why is it ur problem
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) by Ejanla07: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
How can our oba go to Cele church...

When is our oba coming to hit head on d ground 5 times with us..

We Yoruba muslims will not take it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Great Songhai Empire / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / DPO Segun Fagbohun Dies In Lagos Hospital (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.