Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) (48091 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Lexzai: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2018
One of the usefulness of Social Media is that it might make your dream come true. And that is becoming the case for Tweep! For the past few hours, a lady with tribal mark who claims to be a model has been trending on Twitter. The lady who is said to be living in Lagos said she wants to Model for Rihana and that she has been on it for some while. Tweeps (Twitter Users).

Reports also have it that her dad is from Eruwa (Oyo State) and her mom is from Ondo State.

See her tweets and reactions below:

I have been doing this campaign to get through @rihanna on all my social media handle... Yeah.. I have tribal marks and want to model for her. I need my Nigerian peeps to help get through to her. Please���� #RetweeetPlease #retweet pic.twitter.com/ikiGWJ1CGb

— Eleven Paz (@JOlbusay) October 8, 2018

Check more reactions here: http://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/10/nigerian-lady-with-tribal-mark-says-she.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Uganda lady who is tired of being Single, Get married to herself(photos) >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nwodosis(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Tigress comes to mind at a sight of her.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Smellymouth: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2018
She is pretty..

See as Akindapo just Dey ask queshion for the screenshot upandan.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Dottore: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2018
People and their mind of servitude. Since she's started making remarks about her tribal marks why don't she use it as a unique trade trend and create own modelling brand and style.

23 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Funny enough, if Rihanna gets to know her, she might really appreciate her.

64 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Hey hey, this tribal mark fear me o. Fight lion lol . Her peers would have troll her life while growing up Ehn

1 Like

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Dottore:
People and their mind of servitude. Since she's started making remarks about her tribal marks why don't she use it as a unique trade trend and create own modelling brand and style.

Modelling for Rihanna will be a big plus for her brand.

Rihanna could be intrigued by the tribal marks.

I am more awed by the love and support fellow Nigerians are showing her rather than bashing and calling her names, means there are still civil people in our cyber space and that gives me hope.

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by gaby(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Watch how this lady just made a name and a huge mark for herself.

She'd end up modelling for more than just Rihanna.

Mark these words.

Nigerian brands no sabi work sef.
Tiger razor blade suppose sign this aunty on...na joke o
Enjoy my siggy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Dottore: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2018
kennygee:

Modelling for Rihanna will be a big plus for her brand.

Rihanna could be intrigued by the tribal marks.

I am more awed by the love and support fellow Nigerians are showing her rather than bashing and calling her names, means there are still civil people in our cyber space and that gives me hope.
Did Rihanna call for models?
Even if she did call for models to show interest then finds her unsuitable, don't u think the tribal mark applicant would suffer depression at such instance then she'd flood social media with rants about segregation and stigmatization of people with tribal marks.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by mrjaydee(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2018
This one follow hyena fight ?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by missioner(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2018
I can see my reply in that screenshot... lols
I wish her success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2018
See self inflicted wounds

African mentality
Tufuakwa cool
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi.
Dalu

4 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Dottore:

Did Rihanna call for models?
Even if she did call for models to show interest then finds her unsuitable, don't u think the tribal mark applicant would suffer depression at such instance then she'd flood social media with rants about segregation and stigmatization of people with tribal marks.

Rihanna doesn't need to call for models na. I've heard of a situation where Rihanna made one of the users of her products, who is a plus size woman, a brand model.

The chic posted a video of her applying Fenty foundation on her face and crying cause the foundation is already finishing and she'd miss using it till she can get another one.

Rihanna is not the devil, I believe there is kindness inside her, even if she declines, she won't be mean about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by AgentGoat: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2018
The tribal mark is fine.

6 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by AverageAnnie(f): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2018
missioner:
I can see my reply in that screenshot... lols

I wish her success.

what are you feeling like now?? lol
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Austine2k: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2018
See Gobe

Study In Australia For Free - Fullfunded International Student Scholarship At University Of Adelaide

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-adelaide-global-citizens-scholarships.html
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
afonja will not cease to amaze me cheesy small time we go hear say rihanna head lost.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nbote(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2018
If she had posted those photos on nairaland ehn, war for don start... D second photo looks like there's tribal mark on her head also...

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by sladimeji(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2018
some parents will not make heaven

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by wittyt98(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2018
sladimeji:
some parents will not make heaven
i swr cry

22 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by obyback: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2018
She is beautiful with the marks

6 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by ogorwyne(f): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2018
She's pretty. I kind of like her marks.

5 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2018
she is beautiful.....why do Nigerians discriminate alot?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by temptnow: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Is this her father?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Phygo(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2018
S
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by VPWebDesigner: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2018
May your dreams come true. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by olanrewaju99(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Tribal mark and she's determined, the sky will not even be your limits. Sometimes life can be cruel but how you handle it is what really matters. Best of luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates After Exposing Ex Husband's Premature Ejaculation / Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.