Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 (28728 Views)

Nokia Makes It's Symbian Users Promiscuous By Pimping Them With The Belle / Start Pimping Your Phone With Some Latest Gud Software And Application / Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 by Brisingr(m): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2011
how una dey fix error in operation for free signer
Re: Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 by Brisingr(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
please anybody with a freesigner that actually work on c6 or even the pc version i have download many signers includin d pc version they all give me error msg pls anybody dat has dis problem and has solved it should pls help tanxs
Re: Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 by nymphomaniac(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
initialize:
I've notice that's there's no active thread for this categories of mobile phones which include Nokia 5800XM, N97, Samsung Omnia HD, Sony Ericsson Idou and the likes, I've been thinking of starting something on it but I waited till when I have somethings to offer.

Now is the time, I bet you'll love your device more after you download and install most of these applications, games and themes for you touch screen devices.

download by clicking on the provided links

lets start with this.

Prince of Persia Zero for 5800 XM

http://www.s60v5.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/price-of-persia-zero-s60v5-s60v5us.jar

guys look what I dug out of NL oooh. The good old days.

1 Like

Re: Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 by initialize(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
nymphomaniac:
guys look what I dug out of NL oooh. The good old days.

wink
Re: Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 by Iykesmooth: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
@henry007

Hi boss,

I decided to mention you on a dead thread from 2011 because I want to keep this as private as possible.

Really sorry for disturbing you but I am desperate right now and need all the help I can get before I get in trouble

Bro I invested all I had (including borrowed money) into an investment platform on telegram which turned out to be a scam after all and that was all the money I had. My bank account now is less than 2k. I would show you if you want

The white lady named Samantha George scammed me of all I had after showing conclusive proof of payment as well as video testimonies from different people . I suspect that the investment does exist but she acted as an imposter and created her own group while copying everything the real genuine trader did. Which makes it impossible to know she's the fake. Story of my life

Please bro I need financial assistance from you . Money to feed now is gonna be a problem until I get paid month end. Plus I owe a debt of 50k to be paid on Wednesday or I'll be in trouble.... I don't want to demand any amount as u owe me nothing. I'm just saying whatever you can spare me now.... I'll be very grateful No matter how little

Or if there's a job I can quickly do (no matter how hard) to raise funds asap then I will do it. Please bro assist me anyway you can before the Wednesday deadline

I await your response. Thanks and God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.