Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Startup Entrepreneur Forum. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startup Entrepreneur Forum. (468 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / Pains Of A New Startup Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startup Entrepreneur Forum. by puppiluv(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi Startups.

i created this Thread to address the issues and problems we all face when starting a new venture/business,issues like:

BUSINESS IDEA

HOW TO START

FUNDING

MARKETING

SALES

It's now easier than it ever was to start a business. On the internet whether you have the capital or not you can start a business. However there is lots of misleading information on the net which is probably the reason why many people who start businesses on the internet fail.

Don't start a business and hope that customers will buy what you are selling. That doesn't work. Instead, do some research. Find out what people want to buy. Start you business then find these customers. Since they need what you are selling, they'll buy the products or services you offer.

Specifically, what roadblocks do you face that prevent you from making an idea happen—lack of knowledge, resources, direction, time, money, etc?

Kindly write out your issue's and hope to give you my view in it and possible solutions.

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Business With Kinsoft Erp. Get A Free Copy Now / Physically Challenged Man On Wheel Chair Spotted Selling Icecream In Ghana (pic) / Billionaire Warren Buffett Becomes Face Of Coke In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.