Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

FRM Or PRM ? Which Is Better ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FRM Or PRM ? Which Is Better ? (581 Views)

Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Invest Now Like Never Before, Just Behind Corona Sch 5 Mins Drive Frm Shoprite / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRM Or PRM ? Which Is Better ? by sumitmodi: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Among Finance and Risk management students and professionals, there is a lot of confusion on two of the most sought after course on Risk management, whether they should pursue FRM (Financial Risk Manager) or PRM (Professional Risk Manager). In this post, we will try to sort out the confusion and try to bring out the comparisons and differences, the easiest and hardest one to crack and the passing rates between FRM and PRM.
1. Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
FRM designation is more popular than PRM. FRM is more established and well-recognized than PRM certification. It is administered and certifications are provided by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP). Currently there are more than 26,000 certified professionals.
To be certified with FRM designation, you must
Complete two parts of the exam, Part I and Part II, which is offered twice in a year in May and November.
Have atleast two years of experience in the area of financial risk management or any other related field such as portfolio management, trading, risk consulting, risk technology, auditing, economics, industry research and faculty academic.
2. Professional Risk Manager (PRM)
PRM is harder than FRM. It is also the most difficult and most technical risk management course in the world. It is administered and certifications are provided by the Professional Risk Manager’s International Association (PRMIA).

To be certified with PRM Designation, you must pass four exams. The Exams can be completed in one day or in four separate modules, which can be taken in any order over a period of up to two years. You must achieve a minimum of 60% correct answers to pass for each exam.

for more details: Recruitment software video

(1) (Reply)

MMM To Pay Old Mavros Frozen From November-december 2016?... See Interesting Det / What Are You Doing With All The Money With You? / How Can I Make Money With My Ad On Youtube Bcoz Am Really Confuse I Was Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.