Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

hmmm never again - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / hmmm never again (1718 Views)

Hmmm!!!! FGN Savings Bond Is Targeted At The Poor, Not Elites / Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw / Hmmm... MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmmm never again by rev3454: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
you all tried
Re: hmmm never again by Supermansteve(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
oh my! Happy for you oh. I just started my own bitcoin project, I only use faucet right now and it's not fetching much really. Please any additional help/ information would be appreciated. Email: stephenanjugu@yahoo.com
Re: hmmm never again by Nlevel(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
please am interested. crown2gold@gmail.com
Re: hmmm never again by Joe50(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
pure lier, u cant get such amount in a month.
edited pic. show us a clip of shot video then we will believe. no mining will earn profits in a month, any mining is either after 5 - 7 months before u start earning profits.

u can't make a dollar from faucet even three days.
no gamble site will allow u to win such amount.

if u talk about trading then i will say yes very possible but u need to have half of such money already in ur account before trading.

is only trading that can double ur money within short time if u actually no how the market goes.

3 Likes

Re: hmmm never again by rev3454: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Joe50:
edited pic. show us a clip of shot video then we will believe. no mining will earn profits in a month, any mining is either after 5 - 7 months before u start earning profits.

if u talk about trading then i will say yes very possible but u need to have half of such money already in ur account before trading.

is only trading that can double ur money within short time if u actually no how the market goes.

drop your email and i will send you a video
Re: hmmm never again by dan56: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Joe50:

I know what he did.
It's not those he mentioned
Re: hmmm never again by Olaztan: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg no pay for this guy ooo he scammed me $20 btc ooo run for him he would give you a website to pay to and also tell you to pay so he can teach you how to use bitcoin mining software ... Run oooo
Re: hmmm never again by Joe50(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Olaztan:
Abeg no pay for this guy ooo he scammed me $20 btc ooo run for him he would give you a website to pay to and also tell you to pay so he can teach you how to use bitcoin mining software ... Run oooo

by seeing those figures alone we already know he's a scammer.
how can he earn almost N25,000,000 (25million naira) in a month. thief.

even though u have 10 rigs of mining with Rx470 cards with investment of almost 5 million naira, you cant even get 500,000 a month.

even exchange websites don't get such a month.

3 Likes

Re: hmmm never again by rev3454: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Olaztan:

i scammed you bro please come and explain and bring proof fool
sake of say you want to join the conversation
i scam you for 20$ imagine
Re: hmmm never again by Splinz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Supermansteve:
oh my! Happy for you oh. I just started my own bitcoin project, I only use faucet right now and it's not fetching much really. Please any additional help/ information would be appreciated. Email: stephenanjugu@yahoo.com

Info abound, only if you'll be able to act on it. Send me PM.
Re: hmmm never again by Geepapa: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
smartbizforreal@gmail.com
Re: hmmm never again by mznaic: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
nnennajoy53@gmail.com
Re: hmmm never again by ellagabs(f): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
the mumu save d page den edited d html... As u monkey reach, do u d worth of jus 1 btc? talkmor of 70+.

may b sef, ur btc balance is stil in 70 satoshi... mtxchew
Re: hmmm never again by meromero11: 3:00am On Mar 26, 2017
ellagabs:
the mumu save d page den edited d html... As u monkey reach, do u d worth of jus 1 btc? talkmor of 70+.

may b sef, ur btc balance is stil in 70 satoshi... mtxchew

You guys should stop falling for all these scam.
If you want to earn btc invest in an exchange provided bitcoin deposit like Genexpayments. The yield is from 5% weekly to 40% monthly. Stop patronizing all these frauds here.
Re: hmmm never again by Nnamsco4real: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Follow my signature for a FREE way to make money online. Free!!! Forget the OP tongue
Re: hmmm never again by simatiniya: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Oga, the only way you can convince somebody is if you post a video of you logging in, and it showing this balance. I don't doubt you 100% but I doubt you 99.9%. Even the page called "Bitcoin to Dollar" that is open gives off a fishy smell. Still, there might be a 0.01% chance you are for real.

Take a look below. I "have" the same amount as you. I made it after a few seconds of "hardwork". People might as well contact me for these "secret methods" I have.

Re: hmmm never again by lakesidepapa(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2017
simatiniya:
Oga, the only way you can convince somebody is if you post a video of you logging in, and it showing this balance. I don't doubt you 100% but I doubt you 99.9%. Even the page called "Bitcoin to Dollar" that is open gives off a fishy smell. Still, there might be a 0.01% chance you are for real.

Take a look below. I "have" the same amount as you. I made it after a few seconds of "hardwork". People might as well contact me for these "secret methods" I have.

I sent u a pm

(1) (Reply)

Bungalow In Portharcourt For Sale / STOP for a Moment ℹ️: How to Earn Daily Alert in Nigeria During This Recession / Stockbroker Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.